[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

RepostingWho is that guy filming when they were running to the car? Is he part of Wookie's team? And, it looks like the group got bigger when they were walking back. haha. All came out from that car? I think see his best friend and manager trailing in the back.

haha! good eye! So cute! 

The crowd definitely got bigger and see all the fans crying in the background? :bawling:

• Like 4

On 8/9/2017 at 4:17 AM, lovethatlook said:

Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts.:heart: we've been policed again but everything is still fine. I guess bitter shippers from other cruising lines didnt take the heat well. But we are back to regular programming now, live via satellite.

Heh... really unnie @lovethatlook :blink: What's going on? Sorry I'm so late. Bec I only remember we got 1st WARNING... and WE GOT AGAIN. But all #byontae squads are hillarious. I :wub: u all unnies... 

And 4 haters or even the stalkers who comes by 2 make us DOWN: n now they're even make those hating comment on u_tube of sbs catch.

LOL... 2 ALL OF THEM:lol: why they tell us delusional bla... bla... bla... but at the same time did this and that 2 our safe place Shipping Jiji here (even in public place like sbs catch on utube comment section ckckck -_-, and they are even giving negative comments and keep doing like they are one of JIJI shippers but what they're doing here is making us DOWN. Lol...lol... thanks 4 that WE BECOME US STRONG AS WE ARE NOW B)

And let me tell what Wookie oppa said from his shirt on enlistment day "Hey Dude, WHY SO SERIOUS"

Btw, what is it. It seems SBS has also "Can't Let GO" syndrome. :crazy: They use uri JIJI/JIBONG moment in their latest vid... Not that I complain... but I love it btw ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

This is what I am talking about... I do not think Wookie is aware of the way he stares at her. jhe can just look at her deeply, long and without blinking.

I dunno how she didn't melt with all his staring. lol. 

@mydarjen thanks. My take is if she can afford LV stuff, she can afford that bracelet. I don't wanna overthink it. Not good for my shipper's heart. haha

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, f8te said:

Yes, Jan 19, 2017. 

Yesss haha I rechecked the stylist's acct. I think the very first picture of hyunnie that kang woo liked on jmy unnie's ig was jan 31, 2016 hehe

oooh. that is such a find!!!! thanks chingu... hmmm delulu mode on :ph34r:

#shipissailing  #notdelulu #tilltheend

• Like 5

1 minute ago, f8te said:

Ohhh. Maybe all of them love bolbbagan4. Haha Cute!

My theory is they met same circle of peoples before SP start filming .Relate to what you had mentioned before,Kangwoo started to like Njh 's photo on her stylist ig from Jan 16 :lol:

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

@mydarjen thanks. My take is if she can afford LV stuff, she can afford that bracelet. I don't wanna overthink it. Not good for my shipper's heart. haha

May he got the bracelet  from the stylist as bday gift :D

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

kekekekke

I dont know why but I am feeling excited instead of suspicious and sad. :glasses:

• Like 11