[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 minutes ago, stucked said:

He got cold easily.." - that sounds something someone close and intimately knows you would say... :wink: 

This reminds me of their promotional BTS when JCW called NJH and he said lets party. He was dancing but he said its too cold... these 2 surely took their rs in a whole new level...

• Like 13

38 minutes ago, stucked said:

"He got cold easily.." - that sounds something someone close and intimately knows you would say... :wink: 

"And he's about to go to Cheorwon.." - the DMZ near NoKor border? How did she know that? They do talk a lot huh. And it really shows. These things might seem little hints to us but to them, it's just.. not a big deal at all. It's the same thing during her vlive when someone mentioned to her that JCW is also doing a vlive and she just say, "yeah, oppa said he's doing a vlive too while rehearsing for his concert" and said it in a straight-up-manner, no frills or roundabout way.. it's like her saying, yeah oppa and me have been talking non-stop even after the drama ended, no biggie.. HAHAHAHAHA! I am just amazed. 

Hehe she loves observing people right..hee she must be keenly observing her oppa is sensitive to cold. 

And they must have really talked in great details to know so much. 

Aigoo their interaction makes it so fluttery for us.. Even more fluttery than watching nohjiwook-eunbonghee on screen. Jichangwook-Namjihyun is the real deal.

23 minutes ago, meiil said:

@stucked exactly! Her words radiate sweetness, worry and intimacy, that's why I said she sounds like a wife. If we got hit by the feelings just reading them, imagine how her oppa feels. :wub:

Her oppa must have melted. Her words were sincere and sweet. No guy would be immune to that. Which is why she must have blown away his resolve to "not date now mentality". Shes the kind of woman you want as your champion and he knows shes that kind. Aigoo reading her words and his words again and again.. So much sweetness.

• Like 22

43 minutes ago, hazel30 said:

AM NOT CRYING.. DEFINITELY NOT CRYING.. 

*let's hug*

@hazel30 definitely We need warm hug:wub:

tumblr_os2ae62IQc1vqlkb3o6_r1_400.gif

Btw, sorry if it already post b4. But I just saw it ...

Sbs catch upload new vid but not new things we all already watch b4. JIBONG COUPLE KISS COMPILATION.

LOL... are they also missing much our JIBONG/JIJI COUPLE like us here??? Bcos I think these many vids compilation aren't GOOD MATERIALS if they want 2 promote the Director Cut :)

#jibongsyndrome

#jijisyndrome

#gogogogo

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, meiil said:

@stucked exactly! Her words radiate sweetness, worry and intimacy, that's why I said she sounds like a wife. If we got hit by the feelings just reading them, imagine how her oppa feels. :wub:

Very true!!!! My heart was constricting with joy when I read it. If I were JCW, I'd probably be racing out of my house, driving fast to get to where she is and just hug the soul out of her. THEN..

giphy-downsized-large.gif?w=616

OH YEAH! :wub:

2 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

This reminds me of their promotional BTS when JCW called NJH and he said lets party. He was dancing but he said its too cold... these 2 surely took their rs in a whole new level...

HAHAHA!

Him shouting: JI HYUN AH!

Her shouting back in high pitch: OPPAAAAH!!! 

Him responding: Let's party!

Then he shudders and just says, it's cold. HAHAHAHA!

When I watched that first BTS of them, I was really amazed at how comfortable they are already with each other. With their age gap, it's a bit hard to imagine how they got that close within a short span of time. JCW, probably took the first step and NJH just encouraged his playfulness, thus the almost-zero awkwardness between them.

nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

• Like 19

Everyone praise her, non sense if wookie can't feel it. That's why we could see his glowing lovely face. He always said heart is the most important. Now he found a golden heart girl, how could he let her go. I bet he propose her already if he's no need to fulfill his MS.

• Like 14

To hell with the up coming drought!!! we chingus and unnies out here have enough materials to spazz, rationalize, analyse, go all delulu on and of course hyunnies updates... We can do it guys FIGHTING!

Btw SBS stop trolling us!! After all this trolling, if you didnt name them as best couple and don't give out the awards they deserve, I'm gonna throw stones at you SBS chincha!!! I'm pretty sure knetizens are gonna blow you up kekeke...

• Like 23

18 minutes ago, masthu said:

To hell with the up coming drought!!! we chingus and unnies out here have enough materials to spazz, rationalize, analyse, go all delulu on and of course hyunnies updates... We can do it guys FIGHTING!

Btw SBS stop trolling us!! After all this trolling, if you didnt name them as best couple and don't give out the awards they deserve, I'm gonna throw stones at you SBS chincha!!! I'm pretty sure knetizens are gonna blow you up kekeke...

I'm so sure they will get the best couple.

6 minutes ago, tomago said:

Omo. I just realised that when jcw complete his first 5 weeks of basic military training, it's exactly hyunnie's bday 17 Sep 2017!! Daebak

REALLY? After 5 weeks training, he get break and go home, right? So he can celebrate hyunie's bday?! :blush:

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, tomago said:

Omo. I just realised that when jcw complete his first 5 weeks of basic military training, it's exactly hyunnie's bday 17 Sep 2017!! Daebak

Haha i did the same thg. I chk the calendar but 5 weeks means his first day is 14 August on Monday and his last day is on 17 September, a sunday. Technically he gets a short rest (on site) beginning 18 August following assignment to new battalion

• Like 16

1 minute ago, sharreb said:

Haha i did the same thg. I chk the calendar but 5 weeks means his first day is 14 August on Monday and his last day is on 17 September, a sunday. Technically he gets a short rest beginning 18 August.

He doesn't have to wait 100 days to get time off? Would b perfect if he were back for her birthday. Everything falls in place for these two.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Haha i did the same thg. I chk the calendar but 5 weeks means his first day is 14 August on Monday and his last day is on 17 September, a sunday. Technically he gets a short rest beginning 18 August.

Woah ninjas you all. Nvm he can celebrate belatedly or she can come up with pichi, nawww I'm so far gone. I realise I spazz more when hyunni does smth cos she's harder to read so this is like.. open. Quoted. From her mouth.! 

In twitter otpshits has a slightly diff translation but same gist. Makes it sweeter heehee, but we appreciate you @riririru for tryin to be as neutral as possible. 

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, attriste said:

Woah ninjas you all. Nvm he can celebrate belatedly or she can come up with pichi, nawww I'm so far gone. I realise I spazz more when hyunni does smth cos she's harder to read so this is like.. open. Quoted. From her mouth.! 

In twitter otpshits has a slightly diff translation but same gist. Makes it sweeter heehee, but we appreciate you @riririru for tryin to be as neutral as possible. 

12 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

He doesn't have to wait 100 days to get time off? Would b perfect if he were back for her birthday. Everything falls in place for these two.

The literature here is actually a little confusing. Because some sources say..They have 1 or 2 days off but the off day is on site. Not off site. Because at the end of 5weeks they are relocated to their battalion.

And some reality is that 5 weeks of bootcamp is very intense. At the end of it, i thk all u really wanna do is close ur eyes and slp and do nothing. Ive read a few ex trainee sharing their exp that having a 5min rest during bootcamp they r happy because its that rare to be able to rest.

I mention about ending on 17september because of again that cute coincidence.

• Like 16

32 minutes ago, tomago said:

*finding the calendar and starts counting the weeks*

Waaaaaaaahhh ANOTHER COINCIDENCE?? Nope I'm gonna say its fate and its the Almighty's will that he wants them  to meet after a long winter!!!  chingu great finding!!!

Her birthday gift is wookie oppa!!! Aww

• Like 13

Good morning/ evening wherever part of the earth you are <3 <3 <3

Wow!!! Too much to back read. Bomb after bomb after bomb. I wonder if everyone's still alive, thou?  Lol! :)

Anyways, keep it coming chingus! I love  all the posts, your point of views, and gifs! 

....to those JCW shipper of other actresses - well, better luck next time! Our boy is totally smitten. Baby Cupid arrow really hit him hard - bull's eye if I may say. 

I may not always be present but believe me I'll be silently reading all your posts, laughing with you... crying with you...  spazzing with you..  cheering with you...After all , you are my virtual family. 

cab7b357b51d4603097ef5ba74287ce9_zpsipio

• Like 15

Another hilarious fake sub from this IG user. :)

@riririru thank you for always giving us accurate translations and spazz materials. I can't thank you enough. *hug*

@taonaka thank you for your drawings. Is it okay if I save and set them as my wallpaper? I'm such a fan. How can you create beautiful art in such a short time?

Chingus, JCW made sure that we have a lot of stock of spazz materials to get us through the 21-month winter that's coming. There is definitely something between them but only time can tell if they will walk down the aisle and exchange promises that they'll love each other forever. *can't wait for this to happen*

• Like 20