[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I hate to do this but here it goes...

Public Service Announcement:

Can we please comply with soompi rules and help our ship/thread stay afloat, by deleting quotes videos/pictures in our replies before posting them? 

I lose sight of the fine print when I am swooning and ogling at vid/pic of The Wooks and all the make-out scenes, so hope the above reminder helps!

:D

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, hon3yb33 said:

We know that for Nam JI Hyun that she's hasn't dated anyone yet but how about JCW, has he been in relationship before? #JustCurious

For a guy who is 31 I would more than likely think he has been in a rship before. I would worry if he hadnt been in one. 

• Like 15

I remember we discussed about JCW's interview where he mentioned Hyunie's name....

Some of us speculate (for fun) that maybe Hyunie was there since the host look to the side while Wookie was talking. For me, I think the host looked at his manager for approval if they can disclose/present what he just said/admitted. His manager can stop him or tell production not to use the footage or do retake with him giving a different answer. But since his manager didn't say anything, they were able to release it to the public. Ah, Wookiee yahh, seems many people know your intention and it seems Glorious and SOOP have no problem with it too. :)

• Like 24

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

For a guy who is 31 I would more than likely think he has been in a rship before. I would worry if he hadnt been in one. 

True... To kiss like a vacuum cleaner takes practice. In his past interviews he did say he secretly dates. I do believe that presently he is single, available and ready to mingle with NJH. To those who say that he is in a relationship with somebody now before meeting NJH, .... pls.... talk to the hand.

Image result for talk to the hand gif

p2aOVgJ.gif&key=baec232c555bab1257b4f24be28233fded7f770b701cd1d2ef5da6b461de3600

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

Tatuu! I was LOLing at the idea of him never dated.

HAaahaha. why did this remind of the movie 40 year old virgin

Image result for 40 year old virgin gif funny

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

True... To kiss like a vacuum cleaner takes practice. In his past interviews he did say he secretly dates. I do believe that presently he is single, available and ready to mingle with NJH. To those who says that he is in a relationship with somebody now before meeting NJH, .... pls.... talk to the hand.

HAaahaha. why did this remind of the movie 40 year old virgin

I think Ben stiller also has a movie of almost the same theme. LOLing again at the vacuum kiss!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

on another note, i think our wookie was also very amazed at our hyunnie's acting. wookie has a passion for acting - he ives and breathes it and i think in the beginning he just thought it was fun and nice to get to know her so they have a more comfortable filming situation but when that first kiss hit and she showed him her skills, i think he was blown away...wookie is hyunnie's secret admirer. LOL

i think NJH also had a lot of suggestions and insights when it comes to their scenes like in the couch scene where in JW woke up and hugged BH. i think she suggested what if she kneeled in front of him instead JCW will go down to hugged her. i think this made JCW admires NJH with her acting prowess, not only from the kiss. JCW said he wanted a muse that will inspire him from one of his interviews..correct me if i'm wrong..so now, he got THE ONE.

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Some of us speculate (for fun) that maybe Hyunie was there since the host look to the side while Wookie was talking. For me, I think the host looked at his manager for approval if they can disclose/present what he just said/admitted. His manager can stop him or tell production not to use the footage or do retake with him giving a different answer. But since his manager didn't say anything, they were able to release it to the public. Ah, Wookiee yahh, seems many people know your intention and it seems Glorious and SOOP have no problem with it too. :)

Yup, I agree. I like how your mind works all the time......:wub::heart:

But I also like it when its full of gutter Sh!t!!! hahahah no offense meant LOL

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Guys, want to ask..did you know where this clip come from? I haven't seen this before... is it from BTS?

maybe it's from Naver? Somebody here posted before that some of the BTS from Naver are longer than in YT. :)

BTW, thank you for the link, chingu! :*

• Like 6

1 minute ago, lovethatlook said:

Yup, I agree. I like how your mind works all the time......:wub::heart:

But I also like it when its full of gutter Sh!t!!! hahahah no offense meant LOL

Ahmm I like the gutter stuff better *hides in the closet*

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

maybe it's from Naver? Somebody here posted before that some of the BTS from Naver are longer than in YT. :)

BTW, thank you for the link, chingu! :*

Oh really, okay i will go dig out...coz i also saw it in Twitter, found it so unfamiliar...thank you so much....if i found it, will share with you all...:)

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

If Wookie was dating at the time he was in SP, all that passionate kissing, this be the father of his girlfriend. 

My thoughts exactly. I mean how dare he wantonly kissed NJH, enticing her to abandon her inhibitions and respond back to him! 

No way would her dad take that!

Image result for youre dead gif

Image result for you're dead chucky gif

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Yes he has

Thank you! :DI like him but have no idea about Ji Chang Wook's past, I just only seen his previous works. It's only now that i had this urge in knowing his dating history, likes and all, googling his previous interviews, articles. :wub:
Before SP

- finish a kdrama and move on to the next drama

During/After SP

- finish the kdrama and rewatch it again 

- unable to start a new drama nor finish other kdrama that ive been watching at the same time with SP

- youtube

- twitter

- instagram

- soompi forum

- google

:D

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Oh really, okay i will go dig out...coz i also saw it in Twitter, found it so unfamiliar...thank you so much....if i found it, will share with you all...:)

I saw the clip before I think the video from Glorious Entertainment 

• Like 12

This post is more NJH related than our ship, but to put her relationship with costars into perspective, it may give us a better view.

We know that NJH has always been warm and friendly, and not too concerned with being touchy with all her costars, from early days. She even went to Hungary for Yeo Jin Goo's TV program in 2012 with Park JiBin (and YJG parents too I think), and look at how friendly they are.

And here, BTS from WHTMF you can see how close her relationship with PHS was. I feel that she's actually closer with Seo Kang Joon in real life (there are more BTS selfies photos with him, and he name dropped her twice on interviews - but that's another ship discussion LOL, and I'm way past that).

Also, I finally came across the full TAXI episode (Mar 2015) which featured the question about her ideal type amongst her past costars (after some probing, she answered Kang Ha Neul), and a personal selfcam that followed her for an entire day (incl. activity with her school friends, going to the nail salon and before-bed talk), absolutely cute, absolutely must watch. But mind you, this is from 2 years ago. Here it is:

http://video.tudou.com/v/XMjM3MjMwNTExNg

Hopefully all the links are working for you.

• Like 20