[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 minutes ago, attriste said:

You mean we might all flip tables if he eats another actress. Hahahaahahah. We can pair him up with fish kissers...........but lets think about it in 2019Zzzz

*still hiding in the bathroom*

LOL! Bless! I have a new found appreciation for fish kisses. Let every actress he's paired with in the future be only experts at fish-deer-stuck-in-the-headlights kind of kisses. Thank heavens for MMS (Mandatory Military Service) too :D

• Like 13

Backreading and I just realized that many of us here are mothers OMG I feel awkward now that I used the term "chingus" when I myself am barely legal (just turned 21 3 weeks ago) I'm sorry OTL 

Btw I just want to comment that after comparing many reel-turn-real couple, it's harder to search hints from the girl. Both SongSong and NamLee couples bro-zoned their lover before revealing their relationship so it's expected that the girl wouldn't reveal much about the real situation they're in. The guy is the one that keep dropping hints. SS shippers here said that SJK dropped many hints. I watched WLFKBJ and NJH dropped many subtle hints, like mentioning that bokjoo is his ideal type, jokingly said bokjoo is his gf on bts, also joking about breaking up. So my delulu mind think that jiji are in the early stage of dating bcs the way the answer interviews and also their behavior haha

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, attriste said:

You mean we might all flip tables if he eats another actress. Hahahaahahah. We can pair him up with fish kissers...........but lets think about it in 2019Zzzz

Since they are gonna get married once he's out from the ML, we won't even have to worry about others anymore lol 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Dingy Conk said:

For me, i am super curious about how NJH and Park Bo Gum will collaborate in a drama if they are cast in one together. Both are good actors.

Edited to add: Oh!!!!! JCW sat at same table as PBG during 2014 drama awards... so it is possible right!  NJH's next co-star will be Joo Won or PBG! Lolololol! 

You may want to check this out. I'm still pro-Wookie!

https://youtu.be/MTm-uS1F4MM

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, meiil said:

Since they are gonna get married once he's out from the ML, we won't even have to worry about others anymore lol 

*still hides in bathroom*

You say that with absolute certainty LOL! I LOVE IT

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, attriste said:

Lol at fish kissers lol. Happy for him to pair up again with Ha Ji Won. Her kissing is the deadliest of all the fish kissers (and I'm a fan of hers too). In 2019 he should do a drama with Song Hye Kyo or Kim Tae Hee. Safe.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Dingy Conk said:

For me, i am super curious about how NJH and Park Bo Gum will collaborate in a drama if they are cast in one together. Both are good actors.

Ohhhh. That's sth Interesting.. They're almost at the same age and both have that impish smile. OMG. I'm not gonna go further. I'm still so protective of my ship. Hahahahs! 

41 minutes ago, stucked said:

That kiss blew you away? That kiss sucked the soul out of my body and flung it over the galaxy. WOOOSH! That is why I was whispering a prayer. I can't die yet, I can't die yet, is what I was thinking then. HAHAHAHA! Seriously though, their kisses felt so real and surreal. HAHAHA! And I think @valleryrose mentioned this before, it's like JCW is giving a tutorial and NJH is acing it out and passing with flying colors. And what really blew me away? The way they looked AFTER those kisses. Like, WTF! I will forever refuse to think that's just acting! 

Acting my foot! Yeah yeah. They were acting initially but the moment it came on stronger, there's no acting there man. Just like a normal namja engrossed with his woman. Sighs. 

26 minutes ago, aladidah said:

I'm a bit selfish and protective when it comes to NJH to be honest. I can handle her being paired  with another K-actor but when it comes to JCW, that's the one that might not sit well with me

Because honestly, we have to admit that he is very Shippable with other actress. I can't and won't deny cos I can see that too. But shall leave it as that since we're all only into jiji! Muahahaha. No others come close!

23 minutes ago, attriste said:

I have new found love for fish kissing now. Hehehe. It's not that bad after all. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

Lol at fish kissers lol. Happy for him to pair up again with Ha Ji Won. Her kissing is the deadliest of all the fish kissers (and I'm a fan of hers too). In 2019 he should do a drama with Song Hye Kyo's or Kim Tae Hee. Safe.

*still hides in work bathroom*

hehehehe! me too.

Fun fact - did you ladies and dude(s) know that Ha Ji Won and JCW were the original JiJi couple??? I KNOW!!!! cos i had no clue Apparently thats what their fandom used to call them and maybe still do

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Hehe n the heart fluttering moments

Scenes where its casual..Or scenes where there daily-talking.. Problem is jihyun u had "alot of conversations" with your oppa bts. Thats similar to "daily talking". And u were both laughing so much goofing around together..i take that as meaning "happy". 

Thats almost like saying evy moment spend talking to JCW is a heart-fluttering moment..

And that's why hyunni is so smart. Heheh. She doesn't openly say it but tells us in her own way. I believe in this when I saw your post dearie. Look at all those gazes. Thanks for sharing dearie! :wub:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I agree with you cap! Considering Wookie is at another level of fame, I honestly dun think they will be friends like how they are now. Maybe acquaintances who talk occasionally. This is also the reason why I believe the both of them had the chemistry from the beginning. Hahahhas. But then as I type this.. I'm thinking.. Maybe they could be friends. But not close friends. I mean their stylist adores her, they hear about each other at the salon, and they greet each other too. I'm actually quite baffled by their closeness so early in the show. U know the one where they filmed the promotional video? The dancing one where he just shouted jihyun ah and she opppaaaaaaa him like he was the only one there. That got me thinking maybe they might be friends from salon. Salon friends and then as u said it, the cosmos aligned and gave them the opportunity to work together and wham bam thank you very much. Hahahahs.

Yess!!! U have said all i wanted to say. Both of them heard a lot about each orher from their stylist. She heard bout him. He heard bout her. N the ocasionally bumping onto each other at the salon.. n seeing how JCW adress her casually as JiHyun even during their promo shooting.. i think they already went oppa-jihyun basis for quite sometimes :blush:

• Like 9

First of all, komawoyo to uri yeoppo chingu @riririru for her endless efforts in translations *blows kisses*

SeCond I realized why JCW said NJH shouldn't worry about him in the army. She is a typical student and I am sure that before @sharreb researched on enlistments uri NJH already did. I suspect that they had talked about it and that's why she was worried and she probably told him so. Hence, the reassurances he kept telling her in the interviews and even said it on TV. Again, they are giving me the bf-gf vibe. Other wise no need to reassure her, right? Or there is no need to insist on visiting. She said she will. Her tone alone signifies her determination, her words merely a confirmation of intent. Another clue that she has read up on enlistments is that she needs permission, how else could she have said it, if she had no basis, and they haven't talked about it? This just shows that whatever relationship they have, the communication line is open, clearly on both sides. If we are worried now, maybe more for her, right?

• Like 21

4 hours ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

They also had eye contact scenes in WHTMF with the famous puppy eye PHS n in SKL drama as well.. but why only in SP n with JCW her heart flutters?? Hurmmmm Ji Hyun aaahh sometimes u r just too honest n too blunt n u forgot u have lots of shippers cum CSI. So all those 'forgot to breathe' scenes are her true feelings i supposed hehehehehe

I thk jh doesnt seem to view her previous oppa costars as "guys that u would consider". She just gives me the vibe that shes friendly but there to treat them professionally and get the acting done. I saw her at RM and thats how she is. She pats KJK at the back to console him aft they lost the game. Shes friendly and quick to laugh. But she always gives out the signal "Let's be friends" and the underlying meaning "Just friends". And men are actually good at picking up those vibes from gals (acc to my husband).

Which is why although i love all her chemistry with her costars before SP, i never once tot to ship her with any of them. I only tot ahh she should reunite with this and this actor because their onscreen chemistry is good and never she should date this and this. Until JCW and SP

Her behaviour although subtle is diff with JCW. She doesnt pull away when he engages her in all their bts. I thk she got trapped in his eyes.. Its like an arresting moment seeing urself reflected in his eyes. And they have so many moments of that.. Either in rehearsals or just talking 

I thk in kiss1 she looks like she forgot to breathe during kissing. While in kiss 3 it looks like he was the one who forgot to breathe cause he was busy feasting 

41 minutes ago, attriste said:

Haha HJW & PSH (both r actually actresses i like but r stiff n vy reserved when filming kiss scenes) and married women like HGI and KTH. 

22 minutes ago, meiil said:

Love this! Love u for this post chingu!

• Like 21

46 minutes ago, stucked said:

Yeah. Yeah. Let them blab away on how the kisses were done technically and prettily. Whatevs. I see what I see. Those two can't fool my eyes and my heart that went *OMG* *OMG* *OMG* after those kisses. Never. Pft.

And you know what else is daebak?? I think this was pointed out before.. she clenches her fist right when the tongue action begins in the 3rd kiss..  and that's when I lost it..!! Hahaha!! I can never get enough of those kisses..

*did we move on from the kisses yet*

*back to reading*

• Like 15