[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, crazymama said:

Harlow Hungergal! U know, i've been lurking long enough on this thread to feel like i know you through all your comments! haha..love reading your comments and thoughts. 

Hope you like my gift! haha..yah, cant avoid body contact in this spooning position. its so hot and sexy. (They can almost do something naughty under that cover right in that position) I wonder how can she close her eyes and look so calm as if she's really sleeping. salute to her! u know, but maybe this is why he's so into her as well. cos he never really met someone who can resist his charms. haha..kudos to njh for being able to stay calm and not melt into a puddle when :

1) he's giving her his sexy intense gaze (during tie removal scene, dish washing scene, bts of dirty but pretty scene and many more)

2) he's enveloping her into a bear tight hug with hardly any space between them (I feel like he's almost suffocating her in that bts of dirty but pretty scene. when he finally released her, she was gasping for air!)

3) he's nuzzling his cheek against her nape/cheek during the hug scene when she got injured. (btw, i just want to say that he's never been so "over" with his actions with his previous costars. kisses were light and shallow, hugs were ok..maybe tight, but not as tight nor as long as he hugged njh. )

here's another gift. and my one of my fave!

That is my fav one too..  He hugged her as if his life depended on her.. Every time he would nuzzle against her face i would be like.. 'kiss her cheek? her ear? her neck?' Wonder if these details were scripted or it was his idea... I mean.. It did show how worried his character was but... A hug like that is hard to fake

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, EDMARKG said:

hahahaha... totally! what he said was implicating the he'd really like Ji Hyun to visit him! the question was about a girl group but he chose to drop Ji Hyun's name in the end. Rationally speaking, that's the insinuation of what he said... right Chinggus?? We are not making this up! hahaha JiJi couple FIGHTING!! :wub:

Don't forget that Twice is also JH fav group.. Maybe he wants to watch Twice together with her :smirk:

• Like 15

17 hours ago, EDMARKG said:

hahahaha... totally! what he said was implicating the he'd really like Ji Hyun to visit him! the question was about a girl group but he chose to drop Ji Hyun's name in the end. Rationally speaking, that's the insinuation of what he said... right Chinggus?? We are not making this up! hahaha JiJi couple FIGHTING!! :wub:

He's so giddy in love chingu :wub:! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT CHINGU!!!!! EXACTLY WE AREN'T MAKING IT UP! Its crytal clear for all to see :heart:. FIGHTING JIJI COUPLE! :wub:

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, chemistry143 said:

*brain* stay rational, stay rational, there are thousands of rings with a single diamond

*me* dO yOU seE tHe simiLARitiEs

THANK YOU for this!! A ring with a diamond is rare to be worn by female celebs. I've seen them wearing rings but most usually are plain ones. This is too coincidental!!!! 

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, riririru said:

I found this http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=014&aid=0003845913

약 한달 뒤 군입대를 앞둔 지창욱은 앞서 남지현이 면회를 간다고 하자 ‘됐다. 안와도 된다’고 말했던 사연을 털어놨다. 그는 “장난이다. 와주면 너무 고맙다. 그 당시에는 ‘면회 갈게’라는 말이 꼭 저를 놀리는 것 같았다.(웃음) 그래서 일부러 애써 ‘그래 오지마. 난 안 와도 잘할 수 있어’라는 마음이었다. 오면 너무 고맙고 울 지도 모른다”며 너스레를 떨었다.

There was a story of Ji changwook who is going to enlist next month telling Nam Jihyun "It's okay. You dont have to visit me". 
Changwook : it was just a joke. I would be grateful if she would come. At that time the word "i will visit you" sound as if she was teasing me. (smile) so i intentionally said "it's okay. Dont come. I can do well even if (you) dont come" He added "i would be grateful if she come but im not sure if she will come

:heart::heart::heart: oh oh oh oh oh !!!!! Dead giveaway!!! I hope the translation is correct! (No offense to you @riririru )

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, crazymama said:

Harlow Hungergal! U know, i've been lurking long enough on this thread to feel like i know you through all your comments! haha..love reading your comments and thoughts. 

Hope you like my gift! haha..yah, cant avoid body contact in this spooning position. its so hot and sexy. (They can almost do something naughty under that cover right in that position) I wonder how can she close her eyes and look so calm as if she's really sleeping. salute to her! 

Kekekeke...I should change my ID to Hungergal for real cos I'm parking here 24/7....jinjja jeongmal yo, can't stop craving for these two lovebirds! #HopelessRomantic 

Spoiler

Shooooo...minors, stay away! ADULTS talking! 

Spoiler

I'm sure his statue of liberty showed up under the blanket. All those skin to skin contact, dude need a moment to calm down before he could leave the bed. :lol::phew: JH jinjja got ovaries made of steel cos girl looked so unfazed by it. She thinks of it as a homework and she has to do it very well! If only she knows how much his anaconda suffers...:lol:B)

• Like 17

Still flash scrolling and I see:

meat,meat,meat,meat(!!!)ducttape,crown,head,scepter,banana,nuzzle,kiss,french,kiss,open,kiss,hug,back,hug,cover,blanket,bite,lips,then,OMGOMGOMGOMGKyaaKyaaKyaa

And I don't even need to see who posts them. I just know. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *wipes crazy tears*

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Kekekeke...I should change my ID to Hungergal for real cos I'm parking here 24/7....jinjja jeongmal yo, can't stop craving for these two lovebirds! #HopelessRomantic 

Reveal hidden contents

Shooooo...minors, stay away! ADULTS talking! 

Reveal hidden contents

I'm sure his statue of liberty showed up under the blanket. All those skin to skin contact, dude need a moment to calm down before he could leave the bed. :lol::phew: JH jinjja got ovaries made of steel cos girl looked so unfazed by it. She thinks of it as a homework and she has to do it very well! If only she knows how much his anaconda suffers...:lol:B)

I was like opening my excel sheet and this forum side by side so I can catch-up with you guys haahaha

It keep me happy all day 

• Like 12