Awww happy birthday Sejeong! Look at those pictures :wub:

Oh i hope Sejeong Korean fans can make the School 2017 ratings goes up (at least for today's episode)  as a present for her birthday.. that would be lovely hehe :D 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone clarify this for me but are Eh, TW, DH, etc seniors or sophomores?  I remember in episode 1, grim reaper referred to DH as a second year student which would be a sophomore but then EH's dad claimed last week that EH should be eating meat since she was a senior.  

@honeywell  Normally, 18 yrs old (western 17)  are in Grade 11,  and this class is section 1,    While that is what I recall seeing,  cmiiw.  Although at the start of ep 1 teacher Gu mentioned sophomore Song Dae Hwi when they were having lunch depending on rank, I take "sophomore" as the second of 3 years.     One more year to go (Grade 12)  before graduation, which is why they are tentatively finding schools.   One of the parents mentioned "more competitions" because next year. they will be busy---I take that to mean, reviewing seriously for the national  exam they are going to  take  and get  a college acceptance as well. 

-----------

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/08/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-66/

from Girl Friday:    In what high school on this planet would you ever meet a boy like this, who chooses to fight for your dream over keeping his pride, who knows your heart better than you do, and finds a way to turn every situation into a romantic declaration? When he saved every draft of Eun-ho’s drawings that she’d thrown away and painstakingly copied them to keep her webtoon alive, I was so moved. You deserve every pixel of that heart emoticon she gave you in return!

Morning everyone! 

Been lurking and I'm so excited that it's Monday! 

2 hours ago, tituyphing said:

KBS Naver post. Superb content!! I'm just happy seeing this. 

But it contains spoilers, so if anyone doesn't like spoilers please don't open it :)

http://naver.me/5sCya4vn

Happy School Day!! Happy Birthday Sejong-ah~

@tituyphing thanks for the never link!! I love (x1000) spoilers! :)

7 hours ago, tituyphing said:

But it contains spoilers, so if anyone doesn't like spoilers please don't open it :)

Thank you....I am going to open it. I love spoliers!! :tounge_wink:.

The description is funny. But I like they call it handpod! 

Did they refer to TW's skin as glutinous skin?? wahahah

Spoiler

look at his hand...lol

NYeukoV.png

On 8/26/2017 at 11:45 AM, bebebisous33 said:

@moodypie The preview looks really good. I guess, EH will get sick. The question is: is the school responsible for the bad food or not? 

I was finally able to watch the last two episodes and I must say that even if I didn't like EH's decision to push TW away, I could understand her reasons. For me, she lied to TW on so many levels:

•  She told TW that her computer was broken, but in reality it was not true. That's why TW's gesture was pointless. 
  • Then when TW caught her working, he really thought, she was working in order to get a new computer but she needed the money for her family which TW didn't know. So from TW's point of view, it was natural to offer the laptop because he thought that with his present, she wouldn't need to work. However, it was not the point. TW's gesture pressured EH even more because she couldn't reveal her true reason. Besides working part-time appeared to be an easy decision for EH. She only did it because of the computer... but the truth was that she never wanted to work part-time in the first place. She was forced to in order to help her mother and family. Moreover, if she revealed  that she had lied to him, TW could have been upset because she didn't trust him enough.
  • Due to their financial situation, she had to drop her class for drawing and like the councelor told her: if she stopped drawing, she would lose her skills. So for her, dropping the art class was like a death sentence. Hope can be a terrible thing hence she preferred giving up her dream entirely. It was hard for her to stop drawing. 
  • By using the broken computer as an excuse, not only she wanted to hide her terrible situation from TW but also she was trying to find a good justification why she would stop her webtoons. EH didn't want him to worry... then by trying to cut ties with him, EH didn't want to be reminded of her dream that she had given up. TW was the one who allowed her to dream, he was her first and biggest fan. So being next to him, she would be in pain as well because like he said to her, she was his dream. But if she couldn't achieve her dream, TW would be hurt too. That's why only when TW supported her differently, she could accept his help because once he helped her, he showed that working for her wasn't her true wish and she didn't do it just because of a broken computer. 

it does look like the principal is behind this. Poor EH...hope she gets better soon...wonder what TW will do if he finds out that the principal is behind this.

As for EH pushing away TW ...I feel you. I felt the same way at first, got a bit annoyed at how dramatically she refused to take the gift even to dumping it on to the ground. Felt so hurt for TW. Since I am not EH, I may never fully understand what went through her emotion. She is 18 afterall.. and having to go through all that kind of hardship, life is too much to bear when you don't know what to do and you don't really want another party to interfere with your current "embarrassing" situation. 

It's also a good thing that they take it out on each other because they will understand each other more.

I believe she will trust TW more more and rely on him more once they start dating. They can be open to each other's feeling and brings them both to another level of relationship. I love how they are so good to each other and caring for each other. 

I agree with you on the highlighted part. When come to a situation where you have no choice but to swallow, you will first justify your reason why you can't do something you love. I've been through it...so I totally understand EH on this part. 

Thanks for taking the time to write ...it's so important (for me) to understand both these teenagers. I am so into both of them, sometimes i forget that they are only teens even though 18 is considered a matured age. :D

One more sleep and I'll wake up to many spoilers on instagram! Sadly it's not Monday for me yet here in LA.

I look forward to reading everyone's thoughts and reactions on the episode that promises to be cringeworthy with all of their cuteness!! Eeeekkkkkk omg, can't wait

Aaah thanks for the preview and the translations

Image result for you're appreciated gif

I felt a little down with the angst in ep 11, but knew it will be solved quickly and beautifully, that's why I love this show

Spoiler

Save me is doing the opposite for me, it's way creepy and a mood downer, glad I only read the recap for ep 5 because I would have been in a foul mood after what happened to that kid, horrific, I was already feeling irritated with how that freak treated him I keep thinking "when r things going to be better,,,,geeeeeez"

Someone mentioned GOT, that's another happy pill for me, didn't expect the sizzling chemistry between mother of dragons and Jon Snow, Lol

SPOILER ALERT 

Spoiler

their laughs give me life. In this dessert of waiting their laughs are like oasis. Haha

And seeing eunho's hand lovingly parked at taewoon's shoulder haha. Seems they're did something to the principal regarding the expired food. 

12 hours ago, tituyphing said:

@tituyphing thank you so much for sharing THIS! I'm screaming and squealing with excitement after seeing those photos! And welcome to the thread! Please do share as much as possible as we dont mind spoilers!:D

@straylamb, finally you've delurked! I noticed your acknowledgement on my comments! Welcome!

So our OTP are on a date tonight wearing matching outfits? They look sooooo GOOD together! Taeswoon and his white unbottoned shirt! My old heart better be still or else????:tongue:

Just back from my holidays and am rewatching ep 11 and 12 until the broadcast later! :)

Holding my BREATH with much anticipation for ep 13 in about 3 hours time! :blush:

3 hours ago, tituyphing said:

SPOILER ALERT 

Hide contents

whoah, thanks for sharing all the juicy spoilers ^^ looks like EH is being publicly chummy with TW, that's just so natural! Love it ^^  I just wish that Sarang doesnt feel getting outcast after a surprise announcement from EH. 

Anyway, it's Sejong's birthday today, gah..i wish all the cast and crew will celebrating her birthday and we somehow get a snippet of it, wonder what KJH got her as bday present :tongue: So in line with Sejong's Bday, I will share some GIF as Eunho's appreciation post up untill the live tonite :) Here we go!!!

Since the start, Eunho's present is crazy big! Taewoon knows it!

Yb0FGcy.gif

Yet, he keeps  call her dimwit  and telling her she got strong arm

eg9qvlJ.gifXk9L4R6.gif

Teasing her way of eating         but silently offers his drink

PZ5bvjZ.gif9oQkTps.gif

He doesn't realized yet that he actually got whipped!

zlv9c21.gifu2mw0Ro.gifnFnujTU.gifUJ4BVBN.gif

Because of those beautiful smiles, he's heart pounding like crazy!

08sxoL9.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Anyone recapping this drama tonight.....?

I'm trying too, if the connection is good :)

Why Kim Sejeong And Kim Jung Hyun’s Romance On “School 2017” Is Getting All The Love

Kim-Sejeong-Kim-Jung-Hyun1.jpg

After Kim Sejeong and Kim Jung Hyun’s sweet love story kicked off in “School 2017,” the couple has received a lot of love from viewers.

It took a lot of bickering and will-they-or-won’t-they for Ra Eun Ho (Kim Sejeong) and Hyun Tae Woon (Kim Jung Hyun) to finally transition into the sweet high school couple we wanted to see them become. The couple’s name is “Tae Eun Ho,” a combination of their characters’ name, and there are a couple of reasons why they are so darn sweet.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/28/kim-sejeong-kim-jung-hyuns-romance-school-2017-getting-love/

cr: Soompi News

Archived