[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM] + [OGS]: PART 3

magicmione

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, magicmione said:

I've seen many fictional characters goes directly to bed after a scene like this lol

2nIgULf.jpg

QHK8sIh.jpg

I'm very okay with it, if the real actors go directly to wrestle around on a bed after acting in a scene like this! Solim-love is quirky and indelible and fated. 

4 minutes ago, beeboop said:

I'm very okay with it, if the real actors go directly to wrestle around on a bed after acting in a scene like this! Solim-love is quirky and indelible and fated. 

Hahahahahha

I  SAID FICTIONAL!

giphy.gif

Hi chingu's, sorry I missed the part of our so eun travelling ? So where is she and why and with whom is she travelling ? Is our jae rim aware of it and following his beloved albeit virtually ? Ahhh just the thought makes me happy :) silly us but that's how we are ...unabashedly :)  :wink: and her turn on the boys show looks so funny ...is it a big show there ? Hope it is . 

2 minutes ago, Binnies said:

Hi chingu's, sorry I missed the part of our so eun travelling ? So where is she and why and with whom is she travelling ? Is our jae rim aware of it and following his beloved albeit virtually ? Ahhh just the thought makes me happy :) silly us but that's how we are ...unabashedly :)  :wink: and her turn on the boys show looks so funny ...is it a big show there ? Hope it is . 

Kkkkkkkkk hi Chingu

She is with Boah, they are filming Food Battle :D

I'm sure Jaerim knows :tongue:

Knowing Bros is a famous show! It's gonna be really funny!

Archived