magicmione

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, beeboop said:
Tired yet gorgeous

Her bestie Boah also posted the same photo + another one :wub:

Spoiler

Their caption '소보루' is a type of Korean bread. I cannot find any other meaning behind it. Just my speculation, but it might be related to the travel theme that they were assigned for their 'battle trip'. Some kind of hunting for good bakeries in Poland/Hungary (?). Haha just my imagination :tongue:  

9 minutes ago, x_____hikari_____x said:

Her bestie Boah also posted the same throwback photo + another one :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Their caption '소보루' is a type of Korean bread. I cannot find any other meaning behind it. Just my speculation, but it might be related to the travel theme that they were assigned for their 'battle trip'. Some kind of hunting for good bakeries in Poland/Hungary (?). Haha just my imagination :tongue:  

naduuu...i also think maybe it's their theme for that show or is it possible that is their tagline? hehe..(hangul blind here..mian..)

and I saw a korean dropped comment :

담주 아는형님 기대기다~ 본빵(소보루)사수

damju aneunhyeongnim gidaegida~ bonppang(sobolu)sasu :D

44 minutes ago, _sofie_ said:

and I saw a korean dropped comment :

담주 아는형님 기대기다~ 본빵(소보루)사수

damju aneunhyeongnim gidaegida~ bonppang(sobolu)sasu :D

The poster was making pun of 본방사수 (watch it live) for next week's 'Knowing Bros' using 본빵(소보루)사수 :D from 소보루빵 (Soboroo Bread)

44 minutes ago, _sofie_ said:

naduuu...i also think maybe it's their theme for that show or is it possible that is their tagline? hehe..(hangul blind here..mian..)

Whatever it is, I'm loving the sismance :wub: (while being deprived of any Solim-comradeship-mance :tongue: )

9 minutes ago, x_____hikari_____x said:

The poster was making pun for 본방사수 (don't miss it) for next week's 'Knowing Bros' using 본빵(소보루)사수 :D from 소보루빵 (Soboroo Bread)

Whatever it is, I'm loving the sismance :wub: (while being deprived of any Solim-comradeship-mance :tongue: )

is there a transit from Poland/Hungary to SK? I'm bad at this..

and yesterday there's a fan saw her in Budapest Airport (on his way to Venice).

부다페스트에서 베니스로 넘어가기위해
비행기를 기다리는 중
면세점 초콜릿 샵에서 한눈에 알아봤다
우결에서 성격이 너무 이쁘셔서 팬이됬는데
역시 연예인은 실물
오늘부터 이상형은 김소은
#연예인#김소은#이상형#부다페스트공항#베니스#가는길#비행기#이상형#유럽여행

17 minutes ago, _sofie_ said:

is there a transit from Poland/Hungary to SK? I'm bad at this..

and yesterday there's a fan saw her in Budapest Airport (on his way to Venice).

You can depend on me on this haha (am a hardcore traveler :wink:)

I am guessing they are/were taking Qatar Airways from/to ICN-BUD  via DOH, which is located nearby Ar-Rayyan, Qatar.

Ah, that poster should have snapped Sso's photo in Budapest airport. He was using her old Japan photo, making me questioning the post hihi

p/s: I was actually trying to find the building that Sso posted a pic of with cloud hashtag earlier, but the nearest guess was Library of University of Warsaw. however I gave up since I cannot find similar ceiling design with the same pillars haha

25 minutes ago, x_____hikari_____x said:

You can depend on me on this haha (am a hardcore traveler :wink:)

I am guessing they are/were taking Qatar Airways from/to ICN-BUD  via DOH, which is located in Ar-Rayyan, Qatar.

Ah, that poster should have snapped Sso's photo in Budapest airport. He/She was using her old Japan photo, making me questioning the post hihi

kekeke...komawo!!

i think people shy to take soeun's picture (or korean celebrity) unless they are hardcore fans/iFans coz they didnt want to make them feel uncomfortable maybe..

like the guy who took a picture with hyelin at one event but didn't have courage to take soeun's picture..hahaha

or..like the person who saw jaerim at soeun's neighbourhood cafe on 4 May 2017..but didn't took any picture and just tag songjaerim..tskk

we gonna be a paparazzi if we were them..:D

3 hours ago, _sofie_ said:

kekeke...komawo!!

i think people shy to take soeun's picture (or korean celebrity) unless they are hardcore fans/iFans coz they didnt want to make them feel uncomfortable maybe..

like the guy who took a picture with hyelin at one event but didn't have courage to take soeun's picture..hahaha

or..like the person who saw jaerim at soeun's neighbourhood cafe on 4 May 2017..but didn't took any picture and just tag songjaerim..tskk

SJL at SSO neighbourhood? why I didn't know about this before :tongue:

6 hours ago, _sofie_ said:

I'm not sure if i want fans to be passive or active about this hahahaha

But at this point i probably wouldn't take a picture too :D

passive fans ! Go team!

giphy.gif

An excerpt on Sso's appearance on next epi. of 'Knowing Bros':

Spoiler

20170611001216_0.jpg

김소은과 황치열, 존박이 ‘아는 형님’ 출연을 예고했다. 

10일 방송 말미에 공개된 JTBC ‘아는 형님’ 예고편에는 배우 김소은과 가수 황치열·존박이 등장했다.  
황치열은 ‘아는 형님’ 초창기 멤버로 강호동과 감격적인 상봉을 하며 웃음을 자아냈다. 김소은은 “니들 나 오늘 처음보지? 내 매력에 빠지면 못 나올 건데”라고 당당하게 자기소개를 했다. 이어 김소은은 “난 덩치가 큰 사람이 좋아. 잘생긴 것 같아”라고 해 강호동을 들뜨게 만들었다.  

이수근은 존박에게 “야, 물냉면! 넌 왜 그렇게 인상을 쓰고 있어”라고 말하며 ‘냉면 덕후’로 알려진 존박에게 장난을 쳤고 서장훈은 “지금 저 살은 냉면이야”라며 거들었다. 존박의 표정을 본 강호동은 “웃기려고 했는데 진짜 삐지면 어떡해”라고 했고 존박은 “아니야, 나 안 삐졌어”라고 말하며 결백한 표정으로 응수했다. 오는 17일 오후 8시 50분 방송. 

Translations:

KSE introduced herself confidently by saying, "All of you meet me today for the first time, right? If you fall into my charm, you can never get out." In addition, KSE said,"I like a person with big build. I think (such person) is good-looking", making Kang Hodong all excited.

[Source: Sports World]

ME: Sso-ya.....

Spoiler

hmmmmm.....

song-jae-rim_1493142635_1493081061-50-org.jpg

Excuse my lame attempt of Solim-nizing things.....

Me the shipper:

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, x_____hikari_____x said:

"All of you meet me today for the first time, right? If you fall into my charm, you can never get out."

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

6n2q9oB.jpg

1vwohSO.jpg

24 minutes ago, x_____hikari_____x said:

ME: Sso-ya.....

Reveal hidden contents

hmmmmm.....

song-jae-rim_1493142635_1493081061-50-org.jpg

hehehehe hehe hea

Archived