[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM] + [OGS]: PART 3

magicmione

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping for uri four-legged cupids to work their charms till the aisle & 47 years & infinity ~ :wub:

A Tribute to the Feline Companions in Solim's Lives 

tumblr_ncbbp3i15F1s9rd3uo1_250.gif  tumblr_ncbbp3i15F1s9rd3uo2_250.gif

tumblr_ncbbp3i15F1s9rd3uo3_250.gif  tumblr_ncbbp3i15F1s9rd3uo4_250.gif

[credit: petite-blonde-and-snarky @ tumblr]

Why Your Cat Matters in Relationships

Wilde first noticed cat/dating issues when she fielded rescue calls for a cat rescue organization she founded in the late 1990s. “The saddest cases were women who wanted to get rid of their cat because of a boyfriend or a fiance,” says Wilde, who works as a life coach and cat behaviorist. “A relationship between a cat-lover and non-cat-lover has the odds stacked against it. Occasionally, it’s possible to turn someone who doesn’t like cats into a cat person. It depends on the person’s past experience with cats, their cultural background, any negative association or whether they are allergic to cats.”

For cat owners, it is indeed best to know upfront where a potential spouse stands on a beloved pet. Advises Wilde: “Don’t wait until you’re ready to walk down the aisle before asking, ‘Do you like cats?’”

[Read more: The Daily Cat]

Archived