[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Xuan-Yuan Sword Legend: The Clouds of Han 轩辕剑之汉之云

sugarplum892

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, IMOmusings said:

I'm looking for someone to spoil this for me...does Alan's character get a happy ending aka. gets together with the girl? or is he the side main evil brother guy?

Alan Yu Meng Long as Mu Yun (Zhao Yun young twin brother, Zhang Han’s apprentice, Xu Zhi’s son)Muyun was under the Bronze Bird army of Wei Kingdom, who are cruel and oppressive, and often invade the neighboring countries. The two brothers were reunited in a battle between their kingdoms. When Zhaoyun discovers the truth, he uses their bloodline to save Muyun from danger. the two brothers worked together and overcame dangerous and difficult situations. In the end, they found the Emperor sword which symbolizes justice, using it to defeat the cruel and barbaric Chun Yuyue, therefore destroying the Bronze Bird army and bringing peace back to the world.

And about relationships with girl they get married but what happen to her in end I don't know. 

38 minutes ago, saanjh sena said:

Alan Yu Meng Long as Mu Yun (Zhao Yun young twin brother, Zhang Han’s apprentice, Xu Zhi’s son)Muyun was under the Bronze Bird army of Wei Kingdom, who are cruel and oppressive, and often invade the neighboring countries. The two brothers were reunited in a battle between their kingdoms. When Zhaoyun discovers the truth, he uses their bloodline to save Muyun from danger. the two brothers worked together and overcame dangerous and difficult situations. In the end, they found the Emperor sword which symbolizes justice, using it to defeat the cruel and barbaric Chun Yuyue, therefore destroying the Bronze Bird army and bringing peace back to the world.

And about relationships with girl they get married but what happen to her in end I don't know. 

ohhh thanks, so the brothers work together and not against each other? 

I thought I saw the same girl in each of their relationships T_T...

5 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

ohhh thanks, so the brothers work together and not against each other? 

I thought I saw the same girl in each of their relationships T_T...

First time I'm also confused between girls but both are different. ..I know both look same almost.

6 minutes ago, saanjh sena said:

First time I'm also confused between girls but both are different. ..I know both look same almost.

Ohhhhhhh I has her hair all braided the other doesn't!

But it looks like a sad love line for Alan T_T....was really hoping he would have a good life for once as a lead T_T

I'm so gonna watch this,happy seeing Leon Zhang Yun Long as a lead and hope he won't disappoint...i love Wuxia stuff so i'm sure to check this one as i've been waiting for it for some time now...Hope we'll get subtitles

Archived