[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Xuan-Yuan Sword Legend: The Clouds of Han 轩辕剑之汉之云

sugarplum892

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when the heck is lan yin going to get out of the sword i think thats what it is it starting to annoy me with the misunderstanding and i want more scene with her and alan they have great chemistry based from the little flashbacks we got  i was so mad when he hugged yaxi and lan yi was sad thinking he moved on at least let him know she is still alive if u can possess her to do think why cant you tell him in writing or just come out and say it i dont understand the logic in him not at least suspecting 

18 hours ago, phuong1317 said:

when the heck is lan yin going to get out of the sword i think thats what it is it starting to annoy me with the misunderstanding and i want more scene with her and alan they have great chemistry based from the little flashbacks we got  i was so mad when he hugged yaxi and lan yi was sad thinking he moved on at least let him know she is still alive if u can possess her to do think why cant you tell him in writing or just come out and say it i dont understand the logic in him not at least suspecting

You can understand Chinese. ..? 

I'm also watching this drama but without English subtitles my knowledge is limited. 

I think Mu yun know somehow lan Yin connected to ye  Yaxi that's why he is close to ye Yaxi to know about Lan Yin.  Lan Yin captured inside the blue magic  stone of ye Yaxi not in the sword right.....? ? ? 

Archived