Replacing: Ode To Joy 2 欢乐颂 2

Cast:

Ying Er

Nicky Wu

Ye Zhu Xian

Ming Ren

Viola Mi Lu

Synopsis:

The series tells the love story of a rich man meeting a poor girl. He is the general manager of a premier jeweler who discovers the heroine's talent for design and hires her as an employee. She brings along her baggage as a breadwinner who has to support everyone in her family including her boyfriend.
Cr DramaPanda

Watch it here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Ying Er & Nicky Wu

Additional Links:

My Ruby My Blood 一粒红尘 Viki English Subbed Episodes

My Ruby My Blood 一粒红尘 Raw Episodes

Ode To Joy 2 欢乐颂 2 Official Drama Thread

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] My Ruby My Blood 一粒红尘

I like this drama so far. 

I'm amazed how they managed to make Nick Wu looking really like 20+ in the flash back. 

His character in this drama is pretty different from the other dramas he acted so far. I like this change.

Lead actress is really good at being so innocent looking. I like how her expressive eyes went "oh" "really!" Pretty convincing. I like her spunky character, giving it back as good as it hit her, not a push over. 

So in the last few episodes we have kisses with all the paired up couples. I loved our leads kiss. I have to wonder why has he moved in with her or across the hall with her? What is his motivation for doing that? Is it for the kiss or is it for business to help her learn or is it for both?

• 2 weeks later...

So our leads did not even have a chance to fully show that they care for one another before her had to be pulled away to take up responsibility for that witch he use to date him. There is so much going on with the characters now. I am trying to understand is the red headed friend going to jail for some type of theft now or was a she a criminal before and managed to escape. There seemed to be quite a bit of upset over her face but the last episodes gives me the impression that she did something that has  come back to her. I hope she was not accused of burning that girls shop down. That woman would do anything to get that bar owner back from her. Looks like the short haired friend who is with the mechanic and fighter is pregnant perhaps in the last episode. It should be interesting to see how everyone fares going on.

Archived