[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Ode To Joy 2 欢乐颂 2

sugarplum892

photo 49batch-76.jpg

Details:

Chinese title: 欢乐颂 2
English title: Ode To Joy 2

Genre: Modern, Friendship, Romance

Episodes: 55

Directors: Kong Sheng, Jian Chuan Su, Zhang Kai Zhou (Battle of Changsha 战长沙Love Me If You Dare , When A Snail Falls in Love 如果蜗牛有爱情The Legend of the Concubine’s Daughter Ming Lan 庶女明兰传)

Broadcast Period: May 11, 2017

Prequel: Ode To Joy 欢乐颂

Replacing: Successor 继承人

Cast:

Liu Tao

Jiang Xin

Wang Zi Wen

Yang Zi

Xin Qiao

Wang Kai

Synopsis:

Some of the questions to be answered in the upcoming season: Who will Andy end up with? Will Fang Shengmei finally be happy? Will Qu Xiaoxiao and Zhao Qiping end uptogether? Will Qiu Yingying and Yi Qing be in a relationship?

Cr dramalist

Watch it here with English subbed episodes!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Ode To Joy 2 欢乐颂 2 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Ode To Joy 2 欢乐颂 2 Raw Episodes

Ode To Joy 欢乐颂 Official Drama Thread

Wang Kai Official Soompi Thread

Successor 继承人 Official Drama Thread

Battle of Changsha 战长沙 Official Drama Thread

When He Comes Close Your Eyes 他来了请闭眼 Official Drama Thread

When A Snail Falls in Love 如果蜗牛有爱情 Official Drama Thread

The Legend of the Concubine’s Daughter Ming Lan 庶女明兰传 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!

I can't wait for this drama to start. I have been checking here and there just to catch updates of Wang Kai and Wang Zi Wen. They are my fav pairing in Ode to Joy :D 

I hope many people will visit this thread and keep it lively! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm maybe a newbie here! I just started watching Ode To Joy and I'm already lovin it! Actually I watch this drama because of Wang Kai but I ended up loving all the girls character. Can't wait for 11th May to come!

And any of you guys know where to read the novel?

I am! I feel so bad for Sheng Mei. Her family has always been horrible to her and view her as a sentient bank and nursemaid and because they're worthless people, they're affecting her romantic prospects. I can't believe the parents just let their older son, the child they always favored, to just run off and shirk his obligations and consequences.

Qiu Ying Ying is much less annoying and self-absorbed this time around. I'm looking forward to seeing Guan Guan blossom.

I didn't like how An Di's biological father tried to guilt her into seeing her dying grandfather. He had how long to rectify his mistakes and he only waits until he's dying to even try and expects An Di to just jump up and go running to him? Especially after being told that her father would've murdered her as a preemptive strike?

I feel like I just dropped right back into their lives! It looks like ShengMei is heading for some rocky waters already. Andi however - I'm liking that Bao guy more with each episode. He seems very good for her. Fingers crossed! And yes, it's time for Guanguan to have her own romance!

Looks like Guan Guan is not over her infatuation with Dr Zhao yet. Ying Ying is so ridiculous to think that Xiao Xiao will move in on her man. The last time she did it was to show YY what a shmuck her Boyfriend was in the first season.

Bao is good for Andi - Wei was too intense for her. But I think Tan ZM is still the best for her - he understands her and is always supportive of her. Notice how he never makes her decisions for her but is always there for her if she needs his help. Why don't Andi get together with him instead? 

Sheng Mei's family situation is really sad. What to do? We can't choose which family we are born into. And she's too good a person to abandon them. I predict tumultuous times ahead if she keeps pressuring her Boyfriend to buy a house.

Archived