Broadcast Network: KBS 2

Release Date: January 7th - March 26th, 2019

Runtime: Mon & Tue 22:00 KST

Official Website: HERE

Director: Han Sang Woo

Writer: Choi Wan Gyu

Production: UFO Productions

Synopsis

The drama is about Jo Deul-ho, a once prosecutor turned lawyer who is currently unemployed. After a legal battle, his license is revoked for a short time, and he leaves the industry for some peace of mind. Unbeknownst to him, troubles continue to follow him.

Cast & Characters

Park Shin Yang as Jo Deul Ho

1546409411257_172064.jpg

Go Hyun Jung as Lee Ja Kyung

1546409411386_172086.jpg

Lee Min Ji as Yoon So Mi

1546409411512_172100.jpg

Byun Hee Bong as Guk Hyun Il

1546409411665_172122.jpg

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• 1 year later...

Ko Hyun Jung considers role in “Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho 2”

August 28, 2018

Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho 2 Ko Hyun Jung

Much anticipated sequel “Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho 2” may have become next year’s can’t miss KDrama.  Why, you say?  Ko Hyun Jung’s agency confirmed today that she has received an offer to star.  If she takes the role, she will star alongside returning lead Park Shin Yang.

We were already excited to see our favorite lawyer return, but having Ko Hyun Jung on board would be incredible.  We are so in love with her performance in 2016’s “All My Friends,” but we can date our love all the way back to her earliest role in 1995’s sensation “Sandglass.”  This actress is the complete package of acting talent.

Ko Hyun Jung received a lot of criticism earlier this year when she was forced to resign from then on air drama “Return.”  The drama’s company said the reason for her resignation was due to conflict with the production team.  But it was never really clear who was at fault.  At the time, we were all very concerned that this would spell the end for Hyun Jung’s acting career.  But it looks like we didn’t need to worry.  If she takes the role in “Neighborhood Lawyer” her return to good favor seems secure.

Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho 2: The Story

After being framed by those closest to him, Lawyer Jo Deul Ho lost everything.  But when a chance encounter leads him to start over, Jo Deul Ho makes the surprising decision to represent the little guy as their “Neighborhood Lawyer.”

The original season of 2016’s “Neighborhood Lawyer” was a huge success when it aired.  To everyone’s surprise, the sleeper drama’s ratings were as high as an impressive 17.3%.  In fact, the drama did so well that a second season was announced almost immediately.

The main lead, Park Shin Yang, confirmed early on that he would be returning in his role as Jo Deul Ho for this season.  However, there is no new yet if anyone else from the original cast will be returning.

“Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho 2” is planned to air on KBS2 some time in early 2019.

So what do you think?  Would you like Ko Hyun Jung to take the role?  Will you be tuning in to see “Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho 2?”

Original Source: https://dramacurrent.com/2018/08/28/ko-hyun-jung-neighborhood-lawyer-jo-deul-ho-2/

23 hours ago, pandaeyesramyunbreath said:

Would you like Ko Hyun Jung to take the role?  Will you be tuning in to see “Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho 2?”

Of course.

I did not see the first season but with Ko Hyun Jung opposite Park Shin Yang it is hard to resist. I put this drama on my watch list. :D

Go Hyun-jung considers facing Park Shin-yang in Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2

by tineybeanie

ghj_jodeul1.png

The last time we saw Go Hyun-jung (Dear My Friends), she was bowing out of SBS’s legal crime drama Return after the revelation of heavy strife on the production set. It looks like she may make her glorious comeback with another legal drama, Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2. Actor Park Shin-yang confirmed long ago that he’d be reprising his role as the titular lawyer for this highly anticipated second season. And these two actors are both powerhouses who know how to command a screen, so I’m eagerly looking forward to watching them together.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/08/go-hyun-jung-considers-facing-park-shin-yang-in-neighborhood-lawyer-jo-deul-ho-2/

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho Season 2
  • 1 month later...

Park Shin Yang And Go Hyun Jung Confirmed For “Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho” Season 2

by J. Lee
381a43dcf04b49918b1aac0562a6f1b2.jpeg?s=

Sources from the KBS drama team revealed, “Park Shin Yang and Go Hyun Jung will appear in the second season of ‘Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho,’ which is scheduled to premiere in January 2019.”

It has been more than two years since the finale of “Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho” on May 31, 2016. The first season told the story of Jo Deul Ho’s life as a lawyer in a small neighborhood after he revealed the corruptness of the prosecution while working as a successful prosecutor.

Season two will tell the story of Jo Deul Ho’s life after his lawyer license gets taken away when a big and powerful law firm falsely charges him for something that he did not do.

Park Shin Yang will return as Jo Deul Ho again, and Go Hyun Jung will play the role of Im Jung Hee. Im Jung Hee is a woman who hides her real identity and makes a living by selling sashimi in Busan’s Jagalchi fish market. Although she gets along well with other people in the market, she is keeping her past and cold heart as a secret from everyone.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1240935wpp/park-shin-yang-go-hyun-jung-confirmed-neighborhood-lawyer-jo-deul-ho-season-2

I am glad Go Hyun jung confirmed to join Park Shin Yang in the new season of Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho.

We have more news about her character. I was surprised to hear that she is playing a woman who sells fish but having a secret past. I thought that she will play a lawyer in the powerful law firm and she is Jo Deul Ho`s rival but It is more interested to hear what is her story now.

October 5 2018

Ko Hyun-Jung cast in KBS2 drama series “My Lawyer, Mr. Jo 2”

My-Lawyer-Mr.-Jo-2.jpg

Ko Hyun-Jung is cast in KBS2 sequel drama series “My Lawyer, Mr. Jo 2” co-starring Park Shin-Yang. For the drama series, Ko Hyun-Jung will play Im Jung-Hee. Her character is scripted as a villain. She attempts to take revenge and uses a false identity as a car saleswoman in Busan. “My Lawyer, Mr. Jo 2” is a sequel to 2016 KBS2 drama series “My Lawyer, Mr. Jo” and is also based on webcomic “Dongnebyunhosa Jodeulho” by Haechoolring.

“My Lawyer, Mr. Jo 2” first airs January, 2019 in South Korea.

She is a car saleswoman or  she is selling sashimi? :huh:

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho Season 2 - Park Shin Yang, Ko Hyun Jung - Premieres in January 2019
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes to this. About time. It's been 3 years since she appeared in a drama.

The character is challenging one - with autism or Asperger. Not sure what it is.

Kim Sae-ron courted for Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2

by awcoconuts

kimsaeron.jpg

Oh, I like this. Kim Sae-ron is being courted to join the second season of Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho, the 2016 hit KBS drama that starred Park Shin-yang as the titular character. In the first season, Jo Deul-ho loses his high-profile prosecutor job and finds his footing again as a neighborhood lawyer who fights for the rights of everyman.

The show reached viewership ratings of an impressive 17.3%, and Park confirmed months ago that he would be reprising his central role. Go Hyun-jung (Return) has also confirmed she’ll be joining the cast as a woman who hides her position in an effort to carry out an act of revenge.

Kim Sae-ron has been offered the part of Yoon So-mi, the daughter of one of Jo Deul-ho’s colleagues from his prosecutor days. So-mi suffers from Asperger syndrome, but she’s intent on a career in law – she’s been inspired by family friend Jo since she was a little girl.

I hope Kim takes this project – she’s led previous dramas (Mirror of the Witch, High School: Love On), but this feels like a meaty role and I’d love to watch her hold her own against the two powerhouse leads. In the meantime, Kim Sae-ron co-stars opposite Ma Dong-seok in The Neighbors, a suspense film that opens next month.

Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2 will follow Dance Sports Girls on KBS and will premiere in January 2019.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/kim-sae-ron-courted-for-neighborhood-lawyer-jo-deul-ho-2/

• 4 weeks later...

Lineup Cast of My Lawyer, Mr. Jo Season 2

Lee Min Ji, Choi Seung Kyung, Jo Dal Hwan, Lee Mi Do, Yoon Joo Man

image_readtop_2018_733163_15428778313543

http://sports.mk.co.kr/view.php?year=2018&no=733163

Byun Hee Bong, Son Byeong Ho, Kim Beop Rae, Jung Hee Tae

1542936555720878.jpg

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1046275

Joo Jin Mo, Seo E Suk, Jeon Bae Su

2018112609463316142-540x225.jpg

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1609145

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho Season 2, 동네변호사 조들호 2 - Park Shin Yang, Ko Hyun Jung - Premieres on January 7th, 2019
22 hours ago, parkxiaowu said:

I'm so surprised that you're still here, my friend, hahhaha!

Hi dear, happy to see you here again as well lol/

I'm really looking forward to make some deep discussion over our beloved drama every wk here.

It was so nice last time. A lot of good comment and note that make watching Jo-Deulho more enjoyable.

New teasers for Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2

by tccolb

Jneighborhood-3.jpg

The premiere of Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2: Crime and Punishment is set to air in a few weeks, and a new teaser has just been released.

In this second season, the story continues with Park Shin-yang (Sign) returning as lawyer Jo Deul-ho, fighter for justice and defender of the everyman. But there’s a new rival in town, played by Go Hyun-jung (Dear My Friends). She joins the new season in the role of Lee Ja-kyung and her character will be facing off against our beloved lead. In the teaser, the challenge seems to be life or death, but her narrations and season 2’s title hint at questions on principle, ethics, and philosophy as well.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/12/new-teasers-for-neighborhood-lawyer-jo-deul-ho-2/

December 22 2018

Teaser trailer #2 for KBS2 drama series “My Lawyer, Mr. Jo 2: Crime and Punishment”

My_Lawyer_Mr_Jo_2-t2sm1.jpg

Teaser trailer #2 added for upcoming KBS2 drama series “My Lawyer, Mr. Jo 2: Crime and Punishment” starring Park Shin-Yang and Ko Hyun-Jung. Season 2 of “My Lawyer, Mr. Jo 2: Crime and Punishment” will feature actress Ko Hyun-Jung as villainess Lee Ja-Kyun

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-2-for-kbs2-drama-series-my-lawyer-mr-jo-2-crime-and-punishment

2018122111002335839_1545357624.jpg

“My Lawyer, Mr. Jo 2: Crime and Punishment”, a story about Jo Deul-Ho who confronts Korea's great rivals. He meets Lee Kyae-kyung, the biggest rival of his life, and faces a fierce battle between justice and takes a bigger step in the rough world.

Park Shin-Yang - Lee Min-ji - Choi Seung-kyung - Cho Dang-hwan - Lee Mi Do

newscj_%EC%B2%9C%EC%A7%80%EC%9D%BC%EB%B3

http://www.newscj.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=585621

Tousled Lawyer Jo Deul-ho in the Neighborhood for round 2

by tipsymocha

jodeaulho2-stills12303.jpg

Only in dramaland would we find a boxing, tattooed lawyer. KBS is gearing up for the premiere of the long-awaited second season of Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho, and we’ve gotten several more stills to keep the fans satisfied as we collectively count down the days to the first episode. I’m a fan of Park Shin-yang generally, so I’m really looking forward to having him back on my screen after his three-year absence from the scene.

Though I remember the first season of the show to have ended on a good note, it doesn’t look like our favorite neighborhood lawyer Jo Deul-ho has been cruising between then and when we start this second season. The stills show that he’s in serious need of a decent haircut and that he’s been living in relative squalor, with trash strewn about his apartment. Or maybe that’s just a common bachelor pad trait.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/12/tousled-lawyer-jo-deul-ho-in-the-neighborhood-for-round-2/

Archived