[Drama 2019] Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho Season 2, 동네변호사 조들호 2

jeijei

“Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho 2” Reveals Fun Graphic Poster Of Lead Actors

by C. Hong

a360febd01294d259c02c749cf61df80.jpeg?s=

The second season of “Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho” has released a teaser poster!

Like the first season, the drama stars Park Shin Yang as neighborhood lawyer Jo Deul Ho. The second season is titled “Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho 2: Crime and Punishment” and co-stars Go Hyun Jung as a mysterious woman hiding her identity and her past.

In the second season, Jo Deul Ho gets his license revoked after a powerful law firm brings false charges against him. He decides to leave his job for some peace of mind, but the world has other plans for him.

neighborhood-lawyer-jo-deul-ho-.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1286453wpp/neighborhood-lawyer-jo-deul-ho-2-reveals-fun-graphic-poster

January 1 2019

Teaser trailer #3 for KBS2 drama series “My Lawyer, Mr. Jo 2: Crime and Punishment”

My_Lawyer_Mr_Jo_2-teaser3SM111.jpg

Teaser trailer #3 added for upcoming KBS2 drama series “My Lawyer, Mr. Jo 2: Crime and Punishment” starring Park Shin-Yang and Ko Hyun-Jung. In addition, below is an artwork teaser poster for the drama series. The artwork poster features Jo Deul-Ho (Park Shin-Yang) and Lee Ja-Kyung (Ko Hyun-Jung) who come in conflict with each other in the drama series.

“My Lawyer, Mr. Jo 2: Crime and Punishment” first airs  January 7, 2019 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-3-for-kbs2-drama-series-my-lawyer-mr-jo-2-crime-and-punishment

Watch: Go Hyun Jung And Park Shin Yang Star In Chilling Teasers For Upcoming Drama

by S. Park
414beeab724549c6b37fb7d124f9dc68.jpeg?s=

The second season of “Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho” has released new teasers!

“Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho 2: Crime and Punishment” is about lawyer Jo Deul Ho (played by Park Shin Yang) and a mysterious woman (Go Hyun Jung), who is hiding her identity and past.

The first teaser begins with Park Shin Yang stuck in a barrel underwater. Go Hyun Jung’s voice can be heard saying, “I’ll ask a question. Is an unintentional crime?”

Park Shin Yang struggles to breathe as water enters the barrel and is about to lose consciousness when Go Hyun Jung says, “I had no intention of killing them.”

In the second teaser, Go Hyun Jung, elegant in a red dress and heels, walks through a room of people standing to greet her as she smiles at them.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Yang lives a not-so-elegant life in his slippers and baggy clothing. A woman says, “Please help me,” and the two leads walk through a rundown building.

Revealing something that looks similar to a white sugar cube, Go Hyun Jung says, “It’s an antidote. You’re going to have to take it within two minutes,” as she apathetically watches over a man struggling for his life.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1286973wpp/watch-go-hyun-jung-park-shin-yang-star-chilling-teasers-upcoming-drama

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho Season 2, 동네변호사 조들호 2 - Park Shin Yang, Ko Hyun Jung - Premieres TONIGHT
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho Season 2, 동네변호사 조들호 2

Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2: Episodes 1-2

by LollyPip

NLJDH01-02-00210.jpg

After waiting for two long years, our favorite neighborhood lawyer is back! Life hasn’t been very kind to our hero, and in a lot of ways, he’s worse off now than when we first met him wallowing in the gutter. But when someone he cares about goes missing and he realizes that there’s a lot more to the situation than meets the eye, he’s going to have to pull himself back up and get to work saving the day – again.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/neighborhood-lawyer-jo-deul-ho-2-episodes-1-2/

Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2: episodes 3-4

by LollyPip

NLJDH03-04-00298.jpg

Tragedy strikes, giving our down-and-out lawyer a reason to pull himself out of his funk, if he can find the courage. He learns early who it is he’ll be up against, which gives the chase an extra layer of fascination as I anticipate the mental chess game that’s about to commence.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/neighborhood-lawyer-jo-deul-ho-2-episodes-3-4/

#HanSangWoo PD decided to withdraw from directing the KBS2 series # MyLawyerMrJo2 # 조 들 호 2 죄 와 벌 # NeighborhoodLawyerJoDeulHo2
Which may be due to the reason that this series is not as popular as it should be

By pulling the director B #LeeHo into the A team As the main director instead and create a new B team

Season 2 is rather dull compared to Season 1.  Season 1 was all about hope.  This season seems rather dismal and I feel like it might be kinder to kill everyone on the show than to struggle to made another episode!  And this Ja Kyung - what exactly is she trying to portray?  She seems to want to come across as someone mysterious.  Attempting to add an air of sophistication and even sex appeal in her portrayal.  But she needs to cut her hair, lose some weight, lose that double chin to achieve that!  There are many plus-sized women who are very sexy but they ooze femininity, self-confidence and sex-appeal.  Ja Kyung has none of these qualities so she comes across as a clown.  Making the drama even more tiresome.  

Bring back that Mr Jo with the bounce in his steps and a 'just do it' attitude.  This Jo is just dragging himself! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho Season 2, 동네변호사 조들호 2 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho Season 2, 동네변호사 조들호 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Lawyer207-08-00374.jpg

745400631_1280x720.jpg

Where do I begin. First and foremost, the exceptional, amazing and powerful acting from two of the best actors of K-dramas, Park Shin Hye and Ko Hyun Jung. 

It's seldom to watch a drama with a female villain and in that sense this made the story unique. Ko Hyun Jung's character, Im Jung Hee embraced the dark side to avenge the unbearable tragedy brought upon her and her sibling as part of a group of children living in a welfare centre. I was mesmerized by KHJ's acting as she wielded power over everyone around her. She was soft spoken, hardly raised her voice and yet, behind her smile one can sense a seething anger and the promise of a tragic ending for anyone who dared to cross her path. She was highly intelligent and used that intelligence and cunning to break her enemies and in several instances, outsmart Lawyer Jo.

The other half of this powerhouse couple was Lawyer Jo Deul Ho, the friendly neighbourhood lawyer. He was on the right side of the law, fighting for the poor and downtrodden. His disheveled appearance and questionable approach to hygiene aside, he happened to be a brilliant lawyer, totally devoted to his clients and dedicated to uncovering the truth like a dog with a bone. I can only describe Park Shin Hye's acting with one word, outstanding.

Together, PSH and KHJ made the drama addicting, gripping and spellbinding. This was for me, more character driven as both Lawyer Jo and Jung Hee used everything in their power to outdo and outwit one another so that the story became secondary. 

I'm surprised that season 2 did not garner higher ratings than season 1. Season 1 was ok but forgettable and the main lead actress' poor acting ability was blatantly obvious every time she's onscreen with PSH.

Overall, if you like crime thrillers that this drama has in spades and magnificent acting, I highly recommend this drama.

Archived