[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

2 hours ago, acklexxx said:

i changed the first post a bit so i doesn't look so lazy lol

i wanted to put like some text like a sinopsis but i couldn't find anything, anyway i hope is decent 

I try to do the same with the "prroyect S" Treahd, and I got the same problem of your, we need more peopple interesting in translate the Thai-Eng languaje Series/Lakorns... we're limited :astonished:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

I try to do the same with the "prroyect S" Treahd, and I got the same problem of your, we need more peopple interesting in translate the Thai-Eng languaje Series/Lakorns... we're limited :astonished:

I'm learning thai in the moment haha :D

i hope someday i'm able to help

17 hours ago, uglypearl said:

The drama is okay. I like  BL dramas with sweet and adorable moments. I hope this drama has a happy ending.

------------------

I don't know about the controversy about the casting.

It seems they chose these actors for more viewers appeal. 

The drama's most viewer target are females in their 20's and in teens ... many of them prefer guys who are straight.

Many of these females are also crushing over these actors and some are fantasizing over them.

Some of the fangirls  prefer shipping straight guys to each to other  because they don't want the guys who they have crush with dating other females. (like many fangirls shipping boyband members to each other).

I am straight female and  I don't mind whether the actor is straight or not in the BL drama.

I'm looking forward more about the drama story and how the actors deliver their characters and scenes (especially sweet and adorable moments) in the story.

Though I ship the BL characters in the drama, I really don't mind who the actors are dating in real life.

I treat the actors with respect and support their love and happiness. :)

10 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Yessss!!! I wonder what will make him change his character towards Wayo, what will make him be more gentle, and then fall in love :wub: 

It's gonna be hard for him to befriends with Wayo, so fall in love... haha 

I bet the moment where he will recognize Wayo will be so cliché but so cute at the same time :wub:

ahahaha. i bet Wayo will forgive him at the moment when Phana reveals his own feelings:heart::wub:  i think Wayo will always open his heart for his crush. but for now he thinks that Phana is very different from what he always imagine before.

This drama remaind me the old days when we where inocence and pure and like it very much 
hope they will conteanu to film like this the rest of the story
when the ep2 aired? and where can i watch online?

15 minutes ago, DavaoBoy said:

I know there's going to be conflict and complications along the way but I hope somehow it keeps the first episode's relatable vibe. Decent acting!

It's ok if there's conflict as long as they're together at the end :wub:(and they will be, believe me :wink:)

5 hours ago, JAN said:

This drama remaind me the old days when we where inocence and pure and like it very much 
hope they will conteanu to film like this the rest of the story
when the ep2 aired? and where can i watch online?

Most of us here are still very young tho and still in that innocent and pure period :D:D:D  new episodes every sundays 

5 minutes ago, acklexxx said:

Some backstage stuff i love their height difference :tongue:

Spoiler

Yeah... I bet they made sure that all couples had height difference so we could know who's the "seme" and "uke" (I personally don't give a richard simmons about that) or who's sweeter or whatever... Maybe I'm being too paranoid but that's what I think

34 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah... I bet they made sure that all couples had height difference so we could know who's the "seme" and "uke" (I personally don't give a richard simmons about that) or who's sweeter or whatever... Maybe I'm being too paranoid but that's what I think

Not really i think you right, that happens not only with bl but asian dramas in general like is always a really tall guy with a short girl, i guess people just like the whole tall and dominant and small and fragile idea.

I'm watching this for the guy who was in Part Time the series, he's an excellent actor. Ming is his character's name, I think?

Does anyone know if his storyline gets going in the first season, or no?

57 minutes ago, sincix said:

I'm watching this for the guy who was in Part Time the series, he's an excellent actor. Ming is his character's name, I think?

I know that there are 3 seasons, 12 episodes each (36 episodes in total). I think that this first season will be concentrated on Phana and Wayo's relationship, but you will also see the other characters (just not in a relationship yet)

1 hour ago, sincix said:

That is Kimmon... i really love him.. he act like the true bestfriend of wayo

46 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I know that there are 3 seasons, 12 episodes each (36 episodes in total). I think that this first season will be concentrated on Phana and Wayo's relationship, but you will also see the other characters (just not in a relationship yet)

Wait.... i'm  lost here... 2moons gonna be in 3 seasons? Someone please give me an explaination...

5 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yes, 3 seasons. Why are you lost ?

Haha.... i'm not really able to follow the latest update of this series... i'm coming here because i'm accidently found the first episode of this series... and i'm decide that i will support this series although this series get so many antis because of the controversy

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Yes, 3 seasons. Why are you lost ?

really ? i didn't knew that, i hope they don't do like @ some shows and richard simmons everything up.

also i1m already thinking about the wait for next seasons i hate it so much waiting for a season, is gonna take 3 years

there's also the fear of the actors changing in the meantime, so many things lol

3 minutes ago, acklexxx said:

really ? i didn't knew that, i hope they don't do like @ some shows and richard simmons everything up.

also i1m already thinking about the wait for next seasons i hate it so much waiting for a season, is gonna take 3 years

there's also the fear of the actors changing in the meantime, so many things lol

Oh god no, I hope they won't change the actors, I'm already emotionally attached to them :D:o  

The second season is gonna be very interesting, because the new couples are gonna form :wub:

5 hours ago, originalnickname said:

On mydramalist they list only 11 episodes

Archived