[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

10 minutes ago, acklexxx said:

lol i wrote he's an a s s but they censor even that lmao

haha xD I understood what you said, I wanted to know why you think that :wink: you would notice, before Phana grabbed Wayo by his shirt, it's Wayo who started being agressive and shouted at Phana :wink: 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

haha xD I understood what you said, I wanted to know why you think that :wink: you would notice, before Phana grabbed Wayo by his shirt, it's Wayo who started being agressive and shouted at Phana :wink: 

yeah but in the beginning he mocked him asking if he likes guys, and them he was nice and wayo caught him again trashing him and saying he likes girls when their friends asked him if he liked wayo or that was what i understood with my poor thai lol

that's why wayo got angry with him

16 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I think it's that mentality when you have a crush on someone the only way you stand out is if you're mean to them. In this case that's exactly what I think Wayos doing he gets jealous and acts like he doesn't care for Phana but we all know that's not true because he wants him to notice him and give him attention.

15 minutes ago, acklexxx said:

yeah but in the beginning he mocked him asking if he likes guys, and them he was nice and wayo caught him again trashing him and saying he likes girls when their friends asked him if he liked wayo or that was what i understood with my poor thai lol

that's why wayo got angry with him

In this episode ? I don't see what you mean... We'll see with subs cause i'm confused lol

*I think I got it - that was when he remembered something from the past when he had glasses... (I only understood the word "man" so I guess that's what you're talking about!) They were talking about Wayo ?

2 hours ago, angelicfi said:

im glad they put god as phana! ahaha he has that bad boy kinda imageB). arthit is tough when he is in front of the juniors but when he is with kongpobe he is totally different. like a child lol:lol:

i think phana starts to recognise him. how will phana handle the situation? ahaha but we still need to wait for ep 3 for the confirmation.

I agree this series reminds me of sotus but it has its own charm that I can't explain. I'm also really curious to see how there going to show Phana falling for Wayo with his tough guy image but we kinda see a glimpse of it on the preview for ep 3.

22 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

In this episode ? I don't see what you mean... We'll see with subs cause i'm confused lol

*I think I got it - that was when he remembered something from the past when he had glasses... (I only understood the word "man" so I guess that's what you're talking about!) They were talking about Wayo ?

yup, that's what made him angry him i think lol

and i didn't think it was a flashack, i tought it was like when he was nice with him, i tought wayo went there to talk to him or something and then he listened to him saying that, but yeah is probably a flashback

i didn't think it was because in the other flashbacks they are usually younger and in this one they are the same they are now ...

2 minutes ago, acklexxx said:

yup, that's what made him andry over him i think lol

and i didn't think it was a flashack, i tought it was like when he was nice with him at the othe i tought wayo went there to talk to him or something and then he listened to him saying that, but ywah is probably a flashback

i didn't think it was because in the other flashbacks they are usually younger and in this one they are the same they are now ...

Yes, it was a flashback (Wayo at school with glasses + different uniforms + different haircuts) I guess he remembered a negative memory (looking at the bracelet he wanted to give him - so he wanted to confess at the time, but was taken aback because of what Phana said) while hearing Phana talking to his girlfriend (she's his girlfriend, right ?) so he was got angry and jealous 

5 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Oh, and also, I noticed that both Beam and Kit recognized Wayo from before.... So maybe one of them is gonna talk about Wayo to Phana and he's gonna realize or wonder, and then see him with the glasses... I mean the look he gives him in the preview when he has the glasses is just :wub:

yeah maybe. or both of them going to let phana realise by himself and after that going to tease him for not recognising wayo ahahhaa. or phana will be wondering why wayo looks so familiar but he cant really recognise him yet lol. 

when phana sees wayo in the preview, he seems very happy to see him. even in ep 2 during the photoshoot phana is looking at wayo all the time:wub: 

dear phana why cant you realise? 

4 hours ago, Kittypur said:

I agree this series reminds me of sotus but it has its own charm that I can't explain. I'm also really curious to see how there going to show Phana falling for Wayo with his tough guy image but we kinda see a glimpse of it on the preview for ep 3.

it seems like sotus but it doesnt really. it has their own kind of storyline. 

yeahh. or maybe phana already like wayo since high school:wub: but he doesnt know how to approach wayo or he just ignore his own feelings lol

7 hours ago, angelicfi said:

yeah maybe. or both of them going to let phana realise by himself and after that going to tease him for not recognising wayo ahahhaa. or phana will be wondering why wayo looks so familiar but he cant really recognise him yet lol. 

when phana sees wayo in the preview, he seems very happy to see him. even in ep 2 during the photoshoot phana is looking at wayo all the time:wub: 

dear phana why cant you realise? 

Yes, maybe he was starting to realize that he saw him somewhere but can't figure out when/where.. and then he sees him with the glasses and remembers :wub: at least that's what the trailer suggests, maybe we're completely wrong xD

*Guys/gals, at the end of this episode 2, he's invited by both Forth and Phana,right ? But judging by the preview, he's gonna see both, right ?

Omg someone translated what was said in the preview of episode 3 and Forth really likes Wayo, and Wayo seems to have a little feel for Forth omg that makes me so angry xD (he knows Phana and has a crush on him for years and another guy comes in and he likes him right away ? oh please don't make me hate you Wayo xD)

I've never been so pissed off, like : it's only episode 3 and we know since the promo of the show started that Forth is supposed to hook up with Beam, why did they have to add that unnecessary element ? I really wanna know if that was in the novel or not... 

(translation of ep 3's preview by dlover lightening on YouTube) :

Spoiler

Ming: Your heart is flying from one class lead to the next.

Forth: Look at your face Yo. When you smile, you look so cute.

Ming: You just do what your heart tells you do. Simple as that.

Pha: Shortie is near sighted? What high school is he from? So damn similar.

It's probably a very exciting element for some viewers, but I HATE these kind of storylines.... Hopefully, Forth will richard simmons Beam and forget Wayo xDDD + Pha is starting to remember Wayo so Wayo, get your sh!t together please... It would've been better if it was just one-sided from Forth but geez.... I'm way too invested in the stuff I watch, I know, but once again, these kind of storylines just.... anyway xD

Since what's gonna happen in ep 3 richard simmons me off in advance, I'm less eager to watch the upcoming subbed ep 2 xD

4 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Yes, maybe he was starting to realize that he saw him somewhere but can't figure out when/where.. and then he sees him with the glasses and remembers :wub: at least that's what the trailer suggests, maybe we're completely wrong xD

*Guys/gals, at the end of this episode 2, he's invited by both Forth and Phana,right ? But judging by the preview, he's gonna see both, right ?

phana is unpredictable ahahaha. 

maybe wayo is going to see phana first and then eat with forth and ming as the third wheeler lol:lol: 

in ep 2 i feel extra awkward when i see wayo saying susu naaa as in fighting in thai to phana! his face expression is too cute and beam's face is totally my reaction when i watch the scene :lol::lol:

35 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

phana is unpredictable ahahaha. 

maybe wayo is going to see phana first and then eat with forth and ming as the third wheeler lol:lol: 

in ep 2 i feel extra awkward when i see wayo saying susu naaa as in fighting in thai to phana! his face expression is too cute and beam's face is totally my reaction when i watch the scene :lol::lol:

Oh yeah that's what I thought like, he would go to the restaurant with Forth accompanied with Ming because he doesn't want it to get weird between him and Forth xD But at the same time, Forth told him he looked cute when he smiles, I don't think he would say that with Ming there haha xD

Sigh.. Looks like pink milk isn't doing the subs for 2 moons anymore , and i am crushed. is it because people upload their subs to streaming site? i would gladly download them but I can't even register for pinkmilks forum as its closed registration ...  so my heart dropped when i tried again to sign up and saw this 

**TRANSLATIONS OF 2 MOONS AND TWM BY JAYBL WILL BE DISCONTINUED. - DELIGHTFUL**

I am totally devastated by this .... sigh :/  is anyone else actually subbing this show?  and I truely love pink milk subs but how do they want people to watch it if the forum wont let you register and they don't want it uploaded on stream sites? 

23 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Oh yeah that's what I thought like, he would go to the restaurant with Forth accompanied with Ming because he doesn't want it to get weird between him and Forth xD But at the same time, Forth told him he looked cute when he smiles, I don't think he would say that with Ming there haha xD

forth is definitely trying to get wayo's attention! ahaha:wub:

pls forth. your beam is waiting for the next season lol.

10 minutes ago, kmix said:

Sigh.. Looks like pink milk isn't doing the subs for 2 moons anymore , and i am crushed. is it because people upload their subs to streaming site? i would gladly download them but I can't even register for pinkmilks forum as its closed registration ...  so my heart dropped when i tried again to sign up and saw this 

I am totally devastated by this .... sigh :/  is anyone else actually subbing this show?  and I truely love pink milk subs but how do they want people to watch it if the forum wont let you register and they don't want it uploaded on stream sites? 

i think they are saying they are going to stop the translation on the novels of two moons.

they are still going to sub two moons the series but they want people who upload it to get their permission first before uploading it to streaming sites. 

16 minutes ago, kmix said:

People did the same with SOTUS and she didn't stop subbing....

Archived