[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

4 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

People did the same with SOTUS and she didn't stop subbing....

11 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

forth is definitely trying to get wayo's attention! ahaha:wub:

pls forth. your beam is waiting for the next season lol.

i think they are saying they are going to stop the translation on the novels of two moons.

they are still going to sub two moons the series but they want people who upload it to get their permission first before uploading it to streaming sites. 

i hope so ; A ; like I said i truely appreciate them for what they do , i just wanna know because this show has got me hooked already XD

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, kmix said:

Sigh.. Looks like pink milk isn't doing the subs for 2 moons anymore , and i am crushed. is it because people upload their subs to streaming site? i would gladly download them but I can't even register for pinkmilks forum as its closed registration ...  so my heart dropped when i tried again to sign up and saw this 

**TRANSLATIONS OF 2 MOONS AND TWM BY JAYBL WILL BE DISCONTINUED. - DELIGHTFUL**

I am totally devastated by this .... sigh :/  is anyone else actually subbing this show?  and I truely love pink milk subs but how do they want people to watch it if the forum wont let you register and they don't want it uploaded on stream sites? 

This one youtube channel i just posted says their subs are done by them and they are quite fast

idk if they are stealing or not though i don't think so

6 minutes ago, kmix said:

i hope so ; A ; like I said i truely appreciate them for what they do , i just wanna know because this show has got me hooked already XD

i think they will continue subbing but not translating the novel. they already delete all the novel translations in the forum.

ahaha. keep on watching and support phanawayo for this season! :wub:

There is a problem towards the end of the video or is it just me ? shiii it's like the most important part xD

*oh, nvm, it was just the openload link

So Yo is gonna have dates with both Forth and Phana ... Forth likes Yo it seems, right ? But Yo's love for Phana seems so limitless #hopelessromantic :wub: Pha still doesn't recognize Yo dammit xD But at least he sees that he's "familiar" (aka "I saw this guy somewhere...")

Feww my anger is gone now that I saw the subbed episode xD thank god the subbing is super fast hahaha 

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

There is a problem towards the end of the video or is it just me ? shiii it's like the most important part xD

*oh, nvm, it was just the openload link

So Yo is gonna have dates with both Forth and Phana ... Forth likes Yo it seems, right ? But Yo's love for Phana seems so limitless #hopelessromantic :wub: Pha still doesn't recognize Yo dammit xD But at least he sees that he's "familiar" (aka "I saw this guy somewhere...")

Feww my anger is gone now that I saw the subbed episode xD thank god the subbing is super fast hahaha 

Pha used P'Kit's phone to call wayo i think he already knows who wayo is

I got a theory where Forth gets rejected by Wayo (it most likely will happen, right ?) and that's when Forth gets drunk with his friends and has sex with Beam xD

I have a huge grin on my face rn xD Wayo WILL  go to his "date" with Forth accompanied with Ming like I said lmao xD *proof below, screencap of scene from credits - I saw that without even looking for it*

Spoiler

G9cyCzs.png

I bet Wayo was like "Hey, Ming! Can you come with me ? Forth invited me to dinner and I'm afraid it might get awkward 'cause I got the feeling he wants to flirt with me..." xDD

i still think phana remembers wayo maybe he's just faking it the whole "i don't remember you" thing lol

When he arrived phana was looking at his car then went to seen him arriving and then started to pick on him for no reason, he also already shows interest in wayo like ... the way he looks at him, and then when he was watching him take pictures for the contest and saw him with ming he looked a bit jealous before that he even asked "did your boyfriend ming switched you for a girl" and also with forth in the end of this ep he looked jealous, then there's him calling wayo on kit's phone, and also asking him to eat sushi with him when he barely knows and supposedly don't like wayo, i feel like he knows wayo all this time lol

48 minutes ago, acklexxx said:

i still think phana remembers wayo maybe he's just faking it the whole "i don't remember you" thing lol

When he arrived phana was looking at his car then went to seen him arriving and then started to pick on him for no reason, he also already shows interest in wayo like ... the way he looks at him, and then when he was watching him take pictures for the contest and saw him with ming he looked a bit jealous before that he even asked "did your boyfriend ming switched you for a girl" and also with forth in the end of this ep he looked jealous, then there's him calling wayo on kit's phone, and also asking him to eat sushi with him when he barely knows and supposedly don't like wayo, i feel like he knows wayo all this time lol

I think he just looked at the car because he was like "this person is rich", you know how some people despise the rich.... (he later talked to Yo about it "you even got your servants" or something like that...) 

What I think is that he doesn't recognize Wayo - he doesn't think this Wayo is the same guy with glasses he knew from high school (he liked the guy back then, but cannot recognize that it's the same guy)

But I do think he likes him a little, or at least he's curious about him (he reminds him of the "guy with glasses" :wink:)

@acklexxx have you seen my other post with the screenshot ?

3 hours ago, acklexxx said:

I agree! I've had this suspicion that Phana knows who Wayo is this whole time! If you look at Kit and Beams faces it seems like they know something but don't want to say it out loud. I've also noticed that Phana always tries to explain himself every time he's with that girl to Wayo. He doesn't need to but he does.

37 minutes ago, Kittypur said:

I agree! I've had this suspicion that Phana knows who Wayo is this whole time! If you look at Kit and Beams faces it seems like they know something but don't want to say it out loud. I've also noticed that Phana always tries to explain himself every time he's with that girl to Wayo. He doesn't need to but he does.

They know something : what they know is that Phana had a crush on Wayo since high school maybe.... and they recognized Wayo so they're like: "it's that guy" (that Phana had/has a crush on) ! But Phana didn't realize that the guy he liked is the Wayo that we know (because he changed his appearance to appear more "attractive", but Phana is starting to realize who Wayo is next episode - ep 3)

And he explained himself about his gf because he made Wayo wait for nothing

43 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

They know something : what they know is that Phana had a crush on Wayo since high school maybe.... and they recognized Wayo so they're like: "it's that guy" (that Phana had/has a crush on) ! But Phana didn't realize that the guy he liked is the Wayo that we know (because he changed his appearance to appear more "attractive", but Phana is starting to realize who Wayo is next episode - ep 3)

And he explained himself about his gf because he made Wayo wait for nothing

Oooohhh true that makes more sense. I guess it all goes back to the flashback when they were asking Phana if he likes guys and he kept denying it. I think your right maybe he's liked him since high school but doesn't recongnize him because he's 'changed'. 

If supposedly Phana has liked him since high school, then that means in episode one when he sees Wayos car he probably recognized it and thought it was the same guy he had a 'crush' on. That's probably the reason why he stopped playing basketball and went over to see who it was.

18 minutes ago, Kittypur said:

Oooohhh true that makes more sense. I guess it all goes back to the flashback when they were asking Phana if he likes guys and he kept denying it. I think your right maybe he's liked him since high school but doesn't recongnize him because he's 'changed'. 

If supposedly Phana has liked him since high school, then that means in episode one when he sees Wayos car he probably recognized it and thought it was the same guy he had a 'crush' on. That's probably the reason why he stopped playing basketball and went over to see who it was.

He also seems quite possessive of him like during the Photoshoot he was glancing at him, when he's talking to Forth he intervenes everytime xD I think maybe he was starting to like him even without knowing who he really was + now he's gonna realize who he really is he's gonna be so in luv :wub:

16 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

He also seems quite possessive of him like during the Photoshoot he was glancing at him, when he's talking to Forth he intervenes everytime xD I think maybe he was starting to like him even without knowing who he really was + now he's gonna realize who he really is he's gonna be so in luv :wub:

Oh yeah forgot about the photo shoot part. Seriously this drama is soooo good I'm impressed.

I just discovered this series and I am in love. So much love. I already missed the translations for this drama so if anyone can throw this fangirl some tidbits, I will be very thankful. :dissapointed_relieved:

So I'm kinda new to this and I am so addicted to this series. Obsessed with this series and I'm searching for some spoilers and can't find anything :bawling:. Anyone could spare me some spoilers please I'm begging. :cry::heart:. Phana and wayo, three words to describe them and it's just OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!:flushed:

1 hour ago, BaiPinTing said:

I just discovered this series and I am in love. So much love. I already missed the translations for this drama so if anyone can throw this fangirl some tidbits, I will be very thankful. :dissapointed_relieved:

Welcome LOL. 

Anyways "Sunday" is considered a BL drama day due to Waterboy, MIR2 and 2 Moons airing the same day. with MIR2 and 2Moons back to back. 

I can give some spoilers. But we need to talk to it through PM. 

@ the current episode.

I consider this episode as introducing to three more characters (Forth, Beam and Kit). ++ Wayo's POV about his feelings. The next episode will be I guess start of the storyline. 

54 minutes ago, Thunder Mage said:

Welcome LOL. 

Anyways "Sunday" is considered a BL drama day due to Waterboy, MIR2 and 2 Moons airing the same day. with MIR2 and 2Moons back to back. 

@ the current episode.

I consider this episode as introducing to three more characters (Forth, Beam and Kit). ++ Wayo's POV about his feelings. The next episode will be I guess start of the storyline. 

You should totally do a spoiler tag. This is drama is too good I need them spoilers:lol:

2 hours ago, Thunder Mage said:

Welcome LOL. 

@ the current episode.

You are welcome to start a PM with me if you want. 

My treats for the thread:

tumblr_oq0ydkinRb1vtisrzo4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oq0ydkinRb1vtisrzo2_540.gif

tumblr_oq0ydkinRb1vtisrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_oq0ydkinRb1vtisrzo5_540.gif

tumblr_oq0ydkinRb1vtisrzo3_540.gif

:wub:

Archived