[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

@BaiPinTing

You're gifs are the most welcome here. 

@Kittypur Just send me a PM whatever you need to know. We need to respect the others if they don't want to get spoiled.

Additional notes on the current episode.

For Wayo, (Bas acting is really good. He nailed Wayo's feelings during the whole episode) 

For Phana (Godt's acting is improving for me little by little.)

As for Ming (Kimmon's acting will not be showcase yet [for me]until I think the later part of Season 1.)

Can't comment anymore to the others they need more air time. 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read a huuuuge spoiler on YouTube and I wanna share it but I dunno aaaaah tell me what I should do xD

On the SOTUS thread there are many spoilers and people didn't care, they wanted to get spoiled... Maybe we should use the little eye, and say that what we say inside it is a big spoiler

9 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I read a huuuuge spoiler on YouTube and I wanna share it but I dunno aaaaah tell me what I should do xD

On the SOTUS thread there are many spoilers and people didn't care, they wanted to get spoiled... Maybe we should use the little eye, and say that what we say inside it is a big spoiler

lolllll ahaha. i already read the translation of the novel. but i doesn't seem to remember clearly the sequence of the scene :lol: i rather not spoil you guys with anything. it is better to just wait for the ep to release first:heart:

it depends on how people react on spoilers. im okay with anything as long as i can have my doctor kit with me:wub:

7 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

lolllll ahaha. i already read the translation of the novel. but i doesn't seem to remember clearly the sequence of the scene :lol: i rather not spoil you guys with anything. it is better to just wait for the ep to release first:heart:

it depends on how people react on spoilers. im okay with anything as long as i can have my doctor kit with me:wub:

On the SOTUS thread, we even asked for spoiler haha xD @delightful read the SOTUS novel (and I think she probably read the 2moons novel too) and we kept on asking her about upcoming scenes :tongue: 

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

I want to know but I don't see why there's a problem with using the spoiler tag. If people want to be spoiled it should be fine, but if people don't that's fine too since the contents will be hidden unless you click on it.

( for the people who don't know about the spoiler tag)

9 minutes ago, Kittypur said:

I want to know but I don't see why there's a problem with using the spoiler tag. If people want to be spoiled it should be fine, but if people don't too that's fine since the contents will be hidden unless you click on it.

( for the people who don't know about the spoiler tag)

I guess it's because it's also used for other stuff such as links, even if the so-called links are not spoilers... So people will always click on Spoiler without thinking that there might be an actual spoilers inside the box

9 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

On the SOTUS thread, we even asked for spoiler haha xD @delightful read the SOTUS novel (and I think she probably read the 2moons novel too) and we kept on asking her about upcoming scenes :tongue: 

ahahaha. i might give spoilers if i remember the sequence of the scenes lol. :lol:

Hi!! I'm new here..i just know about Thai BL series and really love it. I really love SOTUS and really excited about 2moons the series. I want to know the storyline and trying to search the english translation of the novel but i can't find it anywhere :bawling: 

Really need spoiler hehehe i want to know whats in P'Pha's mind!!! 

Sorry for my bad english hehe

Ok ok I can't hold myself anymore gotta share that :wub:

BELLOW IS A BIG SPOILER, DON'T CLICK "REVEAL HIDDEN CONTENTS" IF YOU DON'T WANNA GET SPOILED 

*copy/pasted from JustThai BoysLove under a YouTube video, thanks to him!!!*

Spoiler

Did you all NOTICED that when Wayo was going to meet Phana to give him a bracelet and a yellow card he overheard the conversation of the three friends in that classroom, right... and then Wayo ran away totally upset...? Did you notice that Wayo lost the yellow card... and that it felt on the floor, just next to that classroom door...? Well...guess who picked that card up...? It was Phana...!!  And P'Kit and P'Beam know about too...!!  But the best part: That very moment, Phana ran looking for Wayo, but couldn't find him. That day was the last day of the P's in high school... so they never got the chance to meet again... until now...!! But it gets better: Phana keeps that yellow note in his pocket... and that note is going to be the prove to Wayo that Phana has a crush on him since Junior High School...!!

4 hours ago, Thunder Mage said:

We need to respect the others if they don't want to get spoiled.

You can click on the eye to create a box for which you need to click to see what's inside, so if they don't wanna get spoil it's very simple : they just have to not click. (that's the purpose of it)

let just anticipate for the third ep! ahaha. i'll do some spoiler if i remember some of them aight.

this month is a very busy month for me. ehehe. so wont promise anything regarding the spoiler. need to finish up my thesis:lol::lol:

Just now, angelicfi said:

let just anticipate for the third ep! ahaha. i'll do some spoiler if i remember some of them aight.

this month is a very busy month for me. ehehe. so wont promise anything regarding the spoiler. need to finish up my thesis:lol::lol:

If you ever spoil, don't forget to use the box (and put a warning like I did lol)

Just now, originalnickname said:

You like Kit a lot it seems huh ? He's really cute (dimples <3):wub: My personal fave is Phana tho, so handsome and manly :o 

at first i was attracted to phana and wayo. ahaha. after i saw kit, i feel like he is the one lol. he is too cute and handsomeeeee:heart: i rarely like the main character of a series. in lovesick i love pete and in sotus i love wad! 

1 minute ago, angelicfi said:

at first i was attracted to phana and wayo. ahaha. after i saw kit, i feel like he is the one lol. he is too cute and handsomeeeee:heart: i rarely like the main character of a series. in lovesick i love pete and in sotus i love wad! 

it's the same for me, but with Make It Right (I prefered all the other couples to the main couple lol) But as for 2 moons, PhanaWayo's story is so relatable that I love their couple so much and I'm totally rooting for Wayo to get Phana (even tho we already know he will :wink:) I can't wait to see the other couples too, but I don't know if their story will be big in this first season which seems to be more about Phana and Wayo getting together... I wonder what's gonna happen between these two in the following seasons ....

4 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

it's the same for me, but with Make It Right (I prefered all the other couples to the main couple lol) But as for 2 moons, PhanaWayo's story is so relatable that I love their couple so much and I'm totally rooting for Wayo to get Phana (even tho we already know he will :wink:) I can't wait to see the other couples too, but I don't know if their story will be big in this first season which seems to be more about Phana and Wayo getting together... I wonder what's gonna happen between these two in the following seasons ....

i didnt really watch make it right. i think i watch only for teefuse cut. tee is so handsomeeeee. 

i love how the writer wrote the story for phanawayo. it's like it happens a lot in real life too. i think in this season ming also going to make a move on kit. ahahaha. forthbeam is still not in the radar ahahaa:wub:

1 minute ago, angelicfi said:

i didnt really watch make it right. i think i watch only for teefuse cut. tee is so handsomeeeee. 

i love how the writer wrote the story for phanawayo. it's like it happens a lot in real life too. i think in this season ming also going to make a move on kit. ahahaha. forthbeam is still not in the radar ahahaa:wub:

Apparently the way ForthxBeam story starts is

Spoiler

with a one night stand when they were drunk xD

I think that yeah, in this season (from what we saw in the trailer) Ming is gonna start flirting with and teasing Kit :tongue: But we saw nothing in the trailer about Forth and Beam tho... Maybe it's only gonna start next season (?) 

1 minute ago, originalnickname said:

Apparently the way ForthxBeam story starts is

Reveal hidden contents

with a one night stand when they were drunk xD

I think that yeah, in this season (from what we saw in the trailer) Ming is gonna start flirting with and teasing Kit :tongue: But we saw nothing in the trailer about Forth and Beam tho... Maybe it's only gonna start next season (?) 

yeah i know how forth and beam story startss ahahaha. 

Spoiler

drunk and slept together. then forth starts to have feelings for beam and he make a move. heheheeh

maybe it will start on half way of next season? since we dont know this season will end until which part:lol:

Archived