[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

9 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

yeah i know how forth and beam story startss ahahaha. 

Reveal hidden contents

drunk and slept together. then forth starts to have feelings for beam and he make a move. heheheeh

maybe it will start on half way of next season? since we dont know this season will end until which part:lol:

Oh yeah I forgot you know more than me xD

I saw an interview here they sort of said that their "interesting" scenes will come up next season :wink: 

Forth doesn't look like it but he's pretty flirty isn't he ?

Spoiler

Like (next episode), he can't help but compliment Wayo even tho Ming is there too xD

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Oh yeah I forgot you know more than me xD

I saw an interview here they sort of said that their "interesting" scenes will come up next season :wink: 

Forth doesn't look like it but he's pretty flirty isn't he ?

Reveal hidden contents

Like (next episode), he can't help but compliment Wayo even tho Ming is there too xD

it seems like forth is pretty reserve but he doesnt. 

Spoiler

he seems like he will make a move on who he likes and will always try to get the attention.

tae really potrayed forth well. he also has that kind of bad boy image. 

Just now, angelicfi said:

it seems like forth is pretty reserve but he doesnt. 

Reveal hidden contents

he seems like he will make a move on who he likes and will always try to get the attention.

tae really potrayed forth well. he also has that kind of bad boy image. 

He does kind of have a bad boy image, but at the same time looks like a very loyal friend and someone you can count on that will give you great advice like he does with Yo :) 

So you read the novel ? (entirely ?)

8 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

He does kind of have a bad boy image, but at the same time looks like a very loyal friend and someone you can count on that will give you great advice like he does with Yo :) 

So you read the novel ? (entirely ?)

he is like a loyal big brother :lol::lol:ahahaha

i think i read every chapter which is translated. some parts i remember some i dont. 

5 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

he is like a loyal big brother :lol::lol:ahahaha

i think i read every chapter which is translated. some parts i remember some i dont. 

Ok :) I just wanted to know in case I wanted to ask for info haha :D I'm loving each of these characters dearly :) I know some people ship Wayo and Ming, but I think that their relationship how it is is perfect : we all want a best friend like him, don't we ? Supporting us into being more confident etc....

21 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Ok :) I just wanted to know in case I wanted to ask for info haha :D I'm loving each of these characters dearly :) I know some people ship Wayo and Ming, but I think that their relationship how it is is perfect : we all want a best friend like him, don't we ? Supporting us into being more confident etc....

you can ask me if you want hehe:lol: 

i ship both of them as best friends ahaha. if i have friend like ming it will be perfect. i will always share stuffs with him.

wayo is totally perfect for phana:wub::heart: 

17 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

you can ask me if you want hehe:lol: 

i ship both of them as best friends ahaha. if i have friend like ming it will be perfect. i will always share stuffs with him.

wayo is totally perfect for phana:wub::heart: 

Yes! They are very different (Phana is tsundere , Yo is more like a ball of fluff lol) but at the same time they are both strong willed so yes <3<3<3

SPOILER QUESTION BELOW

Spoiler

So Pha has a girlfriend, right ? What is he gonna do with her when he will start falling for Yo ? I he gonna break up with her ? (I mean hopefully tho)

16 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yes! They are very different (Phana is tsundere , Yo is more like a ball of fluff lol) but at the same time they are both strong willed so yes <3<3<3

SPOILER QUESTION BELOW

Hide contents

So Pha has a girlfriend, right ? What is he gonna do with her when he will start falling for Yo ? I she gonna break up with her ? (I mean hopefully tho)

Phana is definitely a tsundere ahahahaa wayo is too cute.

PLS DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT ANY SPOILER.

Spoiler

The truth is...

He doesnt have any girlfriend! lol. He is just being nice to everyone. he is single since he enter university and he waited for wayo, he knows wayo like him. pring likes phana but phana just like her as a friend ONLY. but seems like pring misunderstood phana's behaviour. when he started to recognise wayo, he started to make a move. but there will always be a third wheeler aka pring. 

1 minute ago, angelicfi said:

Phana is definitely a tsundere ahahahaa wayo is too cute.

Reveal hidden contents

The truth is...

He doesnt have any girlfriend! lol. He is just being nice to everyone. he is single since he enter university and he waited for wayo, he knows wayo like him. pring likes phana but phana just like her as a friend ONLY. but seems like pring misunderstood phana's behaviour. when he started to recognise wayo, he started to make a move. but there will always be a third wheeler aka pring. 

Oooooooooh :o Interesting !

Spoiler

I really thought she was his girlfriend.... Well I guess you're right, he's just being nice to people lol xD So he never really dated anyone, just like Wayo ? They just wanted to be with each other omg I'm weak for these two get together already, you've both been waiting long enough haha 

5 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Oooooooooh :o Interesting !

Hide contents

I really thought she was his girlfriend.... Well I guess you're right, he's just being nice to people lol xD So he never really dated anyone, just like Wayo ? They just wanted to be with each other omg I'm weak for these two get together already, you've both been waiting long enough haha 

Spoiler

she wasnt. everyone thought she is. but he is just being the nice guy aka campus moon. yeah i think so. both of them didnt date anyone. maybe both of them waited for each other but never make a move till wayo is in the same uni. 

36 minutes ago, angelicfi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

she wasnt. everyone thought she is. but he is just being the nice guy aka campus moon. yeah i think so. both of them didnt date anyone. maybe both of them waited for each other but never make a move till wayo is in the same uni. 

Can't wait for Phana to recognize Wayo and for them to get together :wub:

Another spoilery question for you if you don't mind :tongue: 

Spoiler

So Yo will go to both dates with Forth and Pha - but why will he go to Forth's date with Ming ? Is it because he's scared that it would get awkward between them so he brings a friend to friendzone Forth xDDD ? 

9 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Ok ok I can't hold myself anymore gotta share that :wub:

BELLOW IS A BIG SPOILER, DON'T CLICK "REVEAL HIDDEN CONTENTS" IF YOU DON'T WANNA GET SPOILED 

*copy/pasted from JustThai BoysLove under a YouTube video, thanks to him!!!*

Hide contents

Did you all NOTICED that when Wayo was going to meet Phana to give him a bracelet and a yellow card he overheard the conversation of the three friends in that classroom, right... and then Wayo ran away totally upset...? Did you notice that Wayo lost the yellow card... and that it felt on the floor, just next to that classroom door...? Well...guess who picked that card up...? It was Phana...!!  And P'Kit and P'Beam know about too...!!  But the best part: That very moment, Phana ran looking for Wayo, but couldn't find him. That day was the last day of the P's in high school... so they never got the chance to meet again... until now...!! But it gets better: Phana keeps that yellow note in his pocket... and that note is going to be the prove to Wayo that Phana has a crush on him since Junior High School...!!

Okay I'm like hyperventilating, if it's true than that is sooooooo damn cute. Now I really need ep 3 my heart can't take it!

5 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Can't wait for Phana to recognize Wayo and for them to get together :wub:

Another spoilery question for you if you don't mind :tongue: 

Hide contents

So Yo will go to both dates with Forth and Pha - but why will he go to Forth's date with Ming ? Is it because he's scared that it would get awkward between them so he brings a friend to friendzone Forth xDDD ? 

Spoiler

if i am not mistaken, ming ask forth that if he can join them and forth agrees. but he only brings both of them not others. for now ming is the one suspicious with forth since he ask wayo for dinner. wayo is wayo. all he do is think about his beloved phana.

22 minutes ago, angelicfi said:
  Hide contents

if i am not mistaken, ming ask forth that if he can join them and forth agrees. but he only brings both of them not others. for now ming is the one suspicious with forth since he ask wayo for dinner. wayo is wayo. all he do is think about his beloved phana.

Yeah, because I initially thought that Yo liked Forth too but i was like : he likes Pha since so long, and a new guy comes in and he likes him too ? That didn't make sense to me lol Or I know it happens irl, but I hate these kind of situations and storylines in movies/series, it richard simmons me off.... (I thought that Yo liked Forth because of what Ming says at the beginning of the teaser for ep 3)

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah, because I initially thought that Yo liked Forth too but i was like : he likes Pha since so long, and a new guy comes in and he likes him too ? That didn't make sense to me lol Or I know it happens irl, but I hate these kind of situations and storylines in movies/series, it richard simmons me off.... (I thought that Yo liked Forth because of what Ming says at the beginning of the teaser for ep 3)

Spoiler

wayo treats forth as a senior. no romantic feeling. just as good junior-senior relationship. ming is just teasing wayo. im not sure where is the part that makes you think yo likes forth though in the preview. i havent watch ep 2 with subs since im busy now. 

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

@angelicfi You who read the novel, can you tell everyone seeing this right now that Phana hasn't recognized Wayo yet ? or maybe I'm totally wrong and I just look ridiculous lol

yes you are right phana havent recognised wayo yet. i think in ep 3 or 4 then he will realise its wayo.

Will they air the entire series or break it down by the 3 seasons?? How long will it take when season 1 ends for season 2??

Waiting for other season 2 of Sotus, My Bromance n Together with Me?? Do u guys know when they will start??

4 hours ago, alex81391 said:

Will they air the entire series or break it down by the 3 seasons?? How long will it take when season 1 ends for season 2??

Waiting for other season 2 of Sotus, My Bromance n Together with Me?? Do u guys know when they will start??

I've read that Sotus will start in november, no idea for the other 

@angelicfi I saw someone saying that maybe Ming and Kit have feelings for Yo, can you also confirm that it's not the case ? People have a great imagination I have to say lol

Thank you for your spoilers btw, really appreciate it :wub: ( I like to be reassured about the future of the characters)

5 hours ago, alex81391 said:

Yes, it's supposed to be 3 seasons :) 12 eps each (11 + 1 bonus certain sources say) 

Archived