[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Just got around to watching this series and liking what I'm seeing so far. :)

And yes ......... I'm back like a bad penny. Been away from here far too long. :D

Annyeonghaseyo, Nihao, and what's up dude ?  Yeah it has been a while...but glad your voice is back !! Yep this series is sweet and just beginning...I'm having great time with it !  Check in more often...my notifications are always on !:blush:

15 hours ago, deltos said:

And the question on everyone's  mind is, will MIng get his man ?

But i already know he will.B)

Actually about 1,5 week ago i spent almost whole night re-reading MingKit parts from the novel. Don't know why... definitely could've find better thing to do... like sleeping for example.-_-

20 hours ago, deltos said:

Annyeonghaseyo, Nihao, and what's up dude ?  Yeah it has been a while...but glad your voice is back !! Yep this series is sweet and just beginning...I'm having great time with it !  Check in more often...my notifications are always on !:blush:

Thanks and I'll certainly be around more often. Doing really good now. Unfortunately real life and medical issues kept me away far too long. Looking forward to being back here more regular.:D

4 hours ago, aniola said:

But i already know he will.B)

Actually about 1,5 week ago i spent almost whole night re-reading MingKit parts from the novel. Don't know why... definitely could've find better thing to do... like sleeping for example.-_-

yeah sleeping would have been much better. I read it also ( once ) and honestly thought who writes this schlock ? The intimate scenes read like a manual for assembling a bicycle:joy:

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thanks and I'll certainly be around more often. Doing really good now. Unfortunately real life and medical issues kept me away far too long. Looking forward to being back here more regular.:D

Yeah real life will mess with ya... - glad you're doing better...cya when I cya !:tounge_wink:

54 minutes ago, deltos said:

yeah sleeping would have been much better. I read it also ( once ) and honestly thought who writes this schlock ?

Yeah, the novel is so-so thingy, typical example of its kind. I just wanted to remind myself chronology of MingKit relationship. And they have some cute moments what i'm waiting for. Like i expected they're the couple whom i'm most interested in.:)

Nine is so good with the ways of Kit looking at Ming. Since ep.2. But in this scene he just nailed it for me.

tumblr_pvc22wZjnj1ruj1n0o3_400.giftumblr_pvc22wZjnj1ruj1n0o8_400.gif

Also i remembered why i didn't like relationship between Forth and Beam when i was reading the novel for the first time. Because Forth treated Beam like a wife. Well, in the novel all three couple have such kind of dynamic, but with ForthBeam it felt too much.:wacko: I wanna hope i won't see it in the series.

27 minutes ago, aniola said:

Well, in the novel all three couple have such kind of dynamic, but with ForthBeam it felt too much.:wacko: I wanna hope i won't see it in the series.

Me too ! It was kinda difficult reading and asking myself why are they having the vapors and acting so fragile ?  LOL...I'm sure I skipped over a lot and in terms or order...for me it's not that important. More that it happens, less about the defined steps...And yeah Nine nailed it !  They have moments but for the most part they are acting their buts off !!

20 hours ago, clon_105 said:

In the novel Beam and Kit simules a gay relationship? or Beam likes Kit for real as Pa is saying in the last episode?

I can't say they did. Beam said that he and Kit are together for Ming to hear, and for awhile Kit just didn't deny it. But they didn't act like a couple, it were just words. As for Beam's feelings... he himself was so confused about it, and didn't really understand who Kit is for him: just a friend or more. (But i guess his feelings weren't that strong since Forth managed to wipe them out just in one night.:D)

Archived