[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

15 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

After watching the video, I was laughing so hard. But great effort of him. 

But Reba seem to know that he can't sing. 

Spoiler

Vengo's ears were very red lol. He really didnt think it would be Reba, did he:joy:. I guess the crew already know their relationship status. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

I was glad it was Reba and it was hilarious!:lol: In some elod bts, there were times when she sang, he also started to sing with or after her :joy:  ofcourse she knew!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

53 minutes ago, eery said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Vengo's ears were very red lol. He really didnt think it would be Reba, did he:joy:. I guess the crew already know their relationship status. 

I think he might know it was her (unless live message) but didnt expect his task to be singing(?!) Lol ...and his face.... it said "just you wait xiaobai, i will get you back for this when i see you soon" :wub: :phew:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

I trying to see the first clip the way he holding the female host is it the same as how he held Reba.

But I think I can't analyze.  LOL! 

The female host look uncomfortable :joy: while V is in his own world with his sword techniques. 

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

50 minutes ago, eery said:
  Reveal hidden contents

44 minutes ago, NVKN said:

I was glad it was Reba and it was hilarious!:lol: In some elod bts, there were times when she sang, he also started to sing with or after her :joy:  ofcourse she knew!!!

That was hysterical :joy:

And Vs reactions to those  dancing ladies when the red fabric touches him... :joy:

"Wait I'm still singing" 

Just wondering, what kind of commotion those vengo hating alices, will  make since reba was the one who gave V a task...:huh:

• LOL 5

Something that will make your guangre heart to ponder.They were interviewed on a different show/event on a different date and yet their answers are almost the same.What do you think is this merely "coincidence" or the stars are already aligned to guangre?

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/139007539.html?weibo_id=44923729290506

• Like 2
  • Love 4

22 minutes ago, caicaishisei said:

Something that will make your guangre heart to ponder.They were interviewed on a different show/event on a different date and yet their answers are almost the same.What do you think is this merely "coincidence" or the stars are already aligned to guangre?

一见钟情。 

Then as times goes, it is "coincidence" after learning each other more. 

Either they are together or they are really good friends and know each other well. 

• Insightful 1

25 minutes ago, pawla said:

Thanks @pawla haha he is off key....he cannot sing but he still tried... looks like he had fun. I don't understand the game they are playing but looks fun lol

So happy that Reba was the one to give the task to Vengo...saw some comments in Weibo, the other guy, where GG n MM work with before, looked at Vengo after they saw MM gave the task.  <3 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

52 minutes ago, caicaishisei said:

Thanks @caicaishisei would you now where we can get the translation? Can hear some of their answers are the same but would be more happy to understand what they are talking about :)

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, janegao4lyf said:

Thanks @pawla haha he is off key....he cannot sing but he still tried... looks like he had fun. I don't understand the game they are playing but looks fun lol

So happy that Reba was the one to give the task to Vengo...saw some comments in Weibo, the other guy, where GG n MM work with before, looked at Vengo after they saw MM gave the task.  <3 

I wonder if Wayne Liu (their co-star) know more of Vengo and Reba...

... if Vengo and Reba are together as couple or just good friends ... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I've been a silent shipper of this two. I am so happy that at last I found a group whom I can share this joy with. Been watching drama's from korea and other cdramas but this is the first time I feel something after watching them first in TMOPB and their interactions with each other. The shipping for me intensified after watching them in ELOD like GW looks at her like she's the only person in the room or something. Those kind of stares that most actors don't show towards their leading lady. ❤❤❤

• Like 7
  • Love 2