[Drama 2017] ♚ Seven day Queen 7일의 왕비 ♚

Admin

park won jong came to see Yeok.

MH and Yeok's buddies in assasin clothes masked, hid in darkness ... (oh, Yeok not with them)... trying to sneak into someone's house, to steal somehting. some royal tribute or what.. GwangJo found a box with some jade instead.
back to Yeok, ParkWJ wrote something as a letter on a paper spread before him, in front of Yeok.. Scarface felt fishy about the house, seems suspect soemthing..
saw MH &Co. sneak out of the house ... he continued to ambushed. must be thinking MH group will lead him to them... their lair.
oh, MH & Co. displayed their spoilt .. before Yeok.
MH followed Uncle PWJ home, walked home... talked. while all are counting their spoilts. ... Scarface gotten his men to knocked and ask for entrance.
Yeok pulled aside  a veil on the wall and revealed a well drawn plan with all the key persons name linked and signaled as targets... Suk Hee , GwangJo and SeoNo escaped thru secret door down to where yeok was, leaving only SeoNo to face the just entered ImSaHong.. Yes,

Im SaHong just arrived and looking around for suspicious clues to what he was searching ... saw the pathway of the secret door, behind the drawing..
Gwangjo distracted him .. SeoNo suddenly remembered seeing scarface... just like scarface at the same moment noticed Seono and drawn his sword cast at SN's throat.

damned.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as usual , just in time, my Ck TO THE RESCUE.

she came. and question Im... very calmly... smiloing... and he used a scroll and both her ... no, not a scroll .. she manageed to secure a sword and threatened Im at his neck...
Yeok heard everything. Suk Hee tried to stop him from going to her rescue.

Im left instead, she asked SeoNo and Gwang no something...
she left... Yeok stalked her from behind. .she felt someone presence, turned and he hid in shadows. .she found nothing suspicious ,  she marched off in faster speed.
CK came to look for Yung,, JangNS looked on with jealousy, as CK left with Yung..

they came to the palace pond, mid convo , he break into this anger again.. confronting her over somehting..
did he confess his feels.. coz CK was stunned over somehtin. yes. he hug CK forcifully... CK tried to break loose. Yung pulled her back into an even tighter embrace... oh, that energy.
oh, Yung kissed CK. just then Yeok saw everything.. anger. guess both has crossed the path of no return to formal brotherly relationship by this hug. and worst
that Kiss.

Yung kissed CK forcefully.
the end.

don't think he know what he wants.. actually i sorta pity him,... all the people he craves for attention, and meant something to him, even at s innocent stage, he grew attached to Queen Jason, all these people, single heartedly only cares for Yeok..
all these, little by little. become the shadows in his heart, and CK should be his breaking point.

while i do not hate him like in the past i do for any Yeongsangun characters. i do finally realised he does have a sad history,

he is, indeed, Evil been nurtured, Not Evil been Nature. the more he loved, the more he hated, the more he turned Anakin into Darth Vader.

4 minutes ago, Ct Dora said:

What is wrong with the king?! He asked them to marry then do this. He is really unsettled inside.

only when he make that degree, then he found himself angst and agonised over that decision and regretted it only when it is too late. in ancient time, King's decision (commandment)  is like Gold-stamp.. cannot be changed. yes, other Kings will not dare to change what they demanded... but this Yeonsangun.... i don't know.. he is wild and unpredictable...

3 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

don't think he know what he wants.. actually i sorta pity him,... all the people he craves for attention, and meant something to him, even at s innocent stage, he grew attached to Queen Jason, all these people, single heartedly only cares for Yeok..
all these, little by little. become the shadows in his heart, and CK should be his breaking point.

while i do not hate him like in the past i do for any Yeongsangun characters. i do finally realised he does have a sad history,

he is, indeed, Evil been nurtured, Not Evil been Nature. the more he loved, the more he hated, the more he turned Anakin into Darth Vader.

Chae Kyung hasn't really abandoned him. She still will be his family but the kind of love he wants, that she cannot give him. And this is his doing. He was the one who pushed Yeok and Chae Kyung together, he brought them together, it must drive him crazy that he pushed his own happiness away with his own hands.

That's a major angsty ending....that is going to keep us in agony for the next 1 week....

they seem to be going down the route of yeok being a weaker king given how forceful commander park and his followers are...

Guess this is the set up for when he deposes her...

was reading wiki that there were conflicting views on whether King jungjong was a weak King...swayed by the many factions or whether he was a manipulative one which used one faction against another...

but initially he did try to right the wrongs that yeonsangun did ...mostly in collaboration with jo gwang jo...but later on he killed jo gwang jo and his followers as well...

wonder whether insanity ran in the family...with all that paranoia or another "nurture" issue

Alot of ppl have sad past as they grow. Its a matter of choice on how ppl handled it. For the king though he is mentally unsettled since young but that dont make it ok for him to do things to hurt others. This applies to normal ppl like us too. Like i was angry with yeok in the earlier episodes. These 2 brothers should not bring their pain upon others no matter what they pain had gone through  

Just now, Nymeria289 said:

Chae Kyung hasn't really abandoned him. She still will be his family but the kind of love he wants, that she cannot give him. And this is his doing. He was the one who pushed Yeok and Chae Kyung together, he brought them together, it must drive him crazy that he pushed his own happiness away with his own hands.

agreed, i guess among all these that they favoured. only Yeok and CK were truly sincere to him.
Yeok definitely at his teens were genuinely treated him as a hyung, then to a king.. all the hostile feels is coming from Queen Jason alone, who has never stop craving for her son to inherit the throne one day.
while as what you said, CK might also be the only one who sympathised with him when he was finally exiled. and left to die alone... I guess maybe CK (Queen Dangyeong) was the only one who will ever shed tears over his death.  Been able to outlive her ex-husband-king, her Husband-present consort,, even Yeonsangun. could be a very painful stage of loneliness. and weariness.

good thing, just like what @gerrytan8063 said, they did have a married life of 7 years before Yeok was crowned... when he was still a prince lying in low key mode with his 'new wife'

its afterall,

Queen of 7 Days, but...
Wife of 7 years.

5 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

good thing, just like what @gerrytan8063 said, they did have a married life of 7 years before Yeok was crowned... when he was still a prince lying in low key mode with his 'new wife'

But I am curious why she could not gave kids? Unable to or they could not have never gets together? At least I hope they get a first night 

3 minutes ago, finebyme said:

But I am curious why she could not gave kids? Unable to or they could not have never gets together? At least I hope they get a first night 

If historical accounts are correct, Yeok loved Lady Shin so I doubt they didn't get a first night. She may have had issues, they used to get married at young age in those times. 

16 hours ago, madziuleq31 said:

episode 9 ratings: 4,7% :angry:

I know right, this is so absurd....... I think KBS should do some investigations here... That's too much.. I dont think so.....  I was thinking since MBC is so desparate with ratings nowadays, especially theirs is a pre-produced they haven't have any hits for so many years now... They are even on fire about that airing of song song couple dating scandal which is so baseless so the actors are now filing suits (I think).... And now since that is their very first pre-produced it's not even hitting at least 15% above, they could've been doing some manipulations here....

Anyway, I really dont care about rating, just do shout out and praise their performances, that;s what matter to the actors.... This is like another Healer situation, not so loved in Korean but a huge hit abroad.... Obviously, Koreans had  different taste... DOTS & MDBC did not even won in dramafever (mostly western viewers).. Healer won... But it's just a burden for the actors since the staff relies on them too.

8 minutes ago, finebyme said:

hahahaa.. lets look forward to the honeymoon scenes...

12 minutes ago, penforella said:

Hi all,

Just dropping by to say I love love 7DQ. So good so addicting. Initially watched this because of YWJ ( always have a soft spot for him since when a man loves), but the quality hooked me right away :wub:

I never knew YWJ before actually... But Im a big fan now here!!... Seriously, Im so glad he's been handled by a great director!!.. I wish I could tweet many times how marvelous he is, along with LDG.... ( but I need to rest my fingers, lol)..

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Yes Healer was something else and Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young's chemistry was off the chart  But I must admit, Yeon Woo Jin and Park Min Young is of a different league.... I can watch them together in any drama maybe without thinking of them as actors.  They are so credible as lovers without acting a super lovey dovey scene 

They are indeed.... I love their chemistry, PMY & YWJ &...LDG... lol.... Actually Im torned!... lol... (a changminer here actually, but YWJ came in the scene, geeez, may the best man win for me..)

4 hours ago, raziela said:

Episode 9 was excellent.  Loved Yeok's return, the air of danger throughout the first half, his war of words with the King, his interactions with the ministers and every single moment between the Prince and Chae Kyung. When Yeok was trying to get her to come out and the whistling, the scene with the notebook and the list of transgressions (lol!), the scar scene.  These two have some of the loveliest and most romantic, heart fluttering moments I've seen in a drama.  I love how the writer manages to mix them between funny, light hearted moments like the scene with the notebook  and painfully poignant moments like the scar scene. I love them!  Their romance is surpassing all my previous favourites.

I don't see why Yeok should be criticised for marrying Chae Kyung for political reasons.  We know he does love her and every single noble/royal marriage from that time was for political reasons and forming alliances anyway. The reason the King wanted the two of them married off  in the first pace was for political reasons because CK's family are loyal to him and he believed it would neutralise Yeok and make him powerless.  It's just that Yeok and CK unexpectedly fell in love. It's not like he is ONLY marrying her for political power.   He's obviously going to play up the political aspect in front of his mother and her allies as they are not going to have any sympathy for his real feelings for her.  Yeok is also being politically savvy to try to use the marriage to his advantage and he believes by gaining power he will be able to hold on to and protect ALL the people he loves - CK included.  Of course we know the sad reality but that's the dramatic irony of this story.

I don't think the King should be praised for refusing to use CK as a spy.  He isn't doing it for moral reasons but because he is jealous and doesn't want her that close to Yeok.

ep9 is so breathless.. Focused... I could not even touch my smartphone..

Archived