[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

@blueroses what a hard life that we choose to be in. maybe we need a line to separate between reel and reality. The real life for them is not as easy as we thought. If they happen to be dating in secret, I'm surely be happy for them. Because as far as I know, both of them have never ever caught up dating so far (except dating scandals and rumours) so it might be that they don't really prefer to expose their private life to the public. 

So yeah, let's enjoy the ship while it lasts. Thanks for your thoughts btw, it is nice to have someone to share about what they think of. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so out of topic but I found this video ,

Attention please this is kind of " SPOILER"  so don't click it , if you do not want to see filming parts of the upcoming episode,

How come the killer looks so good with BY??? :flushed: I might change this ship's name to Bo Young and the killer ! :grimace::grimace:

@TeBe right? She is almost shipable with everyone. The kidnapper seems to not be able to resist pby's charm, so do I. Phs, you better be careful :tongue:

18 minutes ago, Mings30 said:

@TeBe right? She is almost shipable with everyone. The kidnapper seems to not be able to resist pby's charm, so do I. Phs, you better be careful :tongue:

I noticed the same thing. He seems enamored with her too!! Maybe it's just her pull. PHS needs to stay on his toes to keep all of the potential suitors away, I think. I also sensed a bit of a crush from Jisoo. He called her an angel and couldn't say enough good about her. 

I love reading everyone's thoughts here and would often find myself nodding in agreement, esp. @blueroses so please keep them coming! :)

I'm so glad I've found #ParkParkCouple (I'll forever be grateful to whoever brought these two puppies together!) before eventually seeing my other ship sink. The heartbreak wasn't as bad as expected, but that's probably because I've become more invested in ParkPark (and much more now that this is my only ship). ParkPark even got a lurker like me to come out. :ph34r::tongue:

@TeBe NOOOOO :lol:

C8tIyFkUQAEUxKy.jpg:small

(this collage ^ is not mine, someone else posted on instagram and another reposted on twitter, lmk if it's yours :))

THESE STILLS :wub:

OBAde4VD

c9ITGaDz

On 4/7/2017 at 6:07 AM, prkyjn said:

I love reading everyone's thoughts here and would often find myself nodding in agreement, esp. @blueroses so please keep them coming! :)

I'm so glad I've found #ParkParkCouple (I'll forever be grateful to whoever brought these two puppies together!) before eventually seeing my other ship sink. The heartbreak wasn't as bad as expected, but that's probably because I've become more invested in ParkPark (and much more now that this is my only ship). ParkPark even got a lurker like me to come out. :ph34r::tongue:

@TeBe NOOOOO :lol:

THESE STILLS :wub:

I love these stills! Thank you!:)

Awwwww hi ladies! I have really enjoyed talking with everyone as well :)

With regards to the actor playing KJH and PBY, I was actually glad to see their interaction. In real life, he really does seem like a sweet person too. It is too bad he plays the villain because I think he pretty much is a loner and does not interact with much of the cast so it was nice to see him and PBY talking. They probably just shot a scene together or something. PBY is friendly to everyone, that is a fact. She is her usual cute self. But from what I see, I do think she is different with PHS and we have all seeeeen it from the countless photos, videos, BTS. Because they are the leads, their relationship is understandably closer than everyone else. She looks at him the same way BS looks at MH and vice versa. Blurred lines! Lol 

I looove the way he hugs her and yes, I know it is acting but when he hugs her, there is so much conviction in his actions. In the preview, you notice that when he hugs her while she is crying, he puts his hand on her neck/nape and that is such an intimate gesture to me. Something my fiance does to me when he hugs me :)

One more day, ladies! Lets cross fingers fot kissing scenes, PG sleeping bed scenes, marriage and babies! ♡ 

1 hour ago, blueroses said:

With regards to the actor playing KJH and PBY, I was actually glad to see their interaction. In real life, he really does seem like a sweet person too. It is too bad he plays the villain because I think he pretty much is a loner and does not interact with much of the cast so it was nice to see him and PBY talking. They probably just shot a scene together or something. PBY is friendly to everyone, that is a fact. She is her usual cute self. But from what I see, I do think she is different with PHS and we have all seeeeen it from the countless photos, videos, BTS. Because they are the leads, their relationship is understandably closer than everyone else. She looks at him the same way BS looks at MH and vice versa. Blurred lines! Lol 

I looove the way he hugs her and yes, I know it is acting but when he hugs her, there is so much conviction in his actions. In the preview, you notice that when he hugs her while she is crying, he puts his hand on her neck/nape and that is such an intimate gesture to me. Something my fiance does to me when he hugs me :)

One more day, ladies! Lets cross fingers fot kissing scenes, PG sleeping bed scenes, marriage and babies! ♡ 

Yes. I think they are both fabulous actors, but I also think that there is enough mutual attraction that it is getting easier and easier to "act" and the lines have to be getting blurred. Hope that continues after the show is over. Someone needs to cast these 2 in a sequel. She is a superhero so that should be an easy write. :)

2 hours ago, duzylou said:

I love these stills! Thank you!:)

You're welcome, @duzylou! I know they've been posted everywhere but here :lol:

Hope you don't mind me posting these stills from training scene. These are old, but still good. :wub:

mIGxiAmV

8cfpd08W

2 hours ago, blueroses said:

Thank YOU for articulating every thought I have from the actor playing KJH to my SWDBS wish list! :D

While AuroraRain noticed the way he rests his chin on her head (that's cute too!), like you, what I noticed was the way he held her. He could have simply put his hand on her head (on her hair), but no, he directly touches her nape and it's just so intimate. :wub: I'll never know if such a small detail was actually in the script, but I'd like to think it was HS's instinct. :)

51 minutes ago, hennybird said:

Yes. I think they are both fabulous actors, but I also think that there is enough mutual attraction that it is getting easier and easier to "act" and the lines have to be getting blurred. Hope that continues after the show is over. Someone needs to cast these 2 in a sequel. She is a superhero so that should be an easy write. :)

MTE! Thank YOU for writing, I just have to quote you now :D

http://tv.naver.com/v/1579420 - I swear to god - ANY BTS of these two - his eyes are almost always on her and he's so caring! From pulling her jacket close, to giving her a heat pack for her hands. He's so sweet! And at 2:42 - YA! hahaha I can hear PHS laughing in the background 

Every time I see a still photo of them, all I can see is happiness. I am so excited to see their interactions in Bali (if we even get to see this) and Singapore. 

PBY is a professional actress, I know she's GREAT at what she does but she's also a girl, I find it hard to believe that him staring at her like that day in and day out is not affecting her at least one bit [both on screen and off]. Same with PHS, I think the way he looks at her is real too. He's always smiling and looking at her with googly eyes. I think if anything were to come out of it, he would have to make that first "step". 

UGH. So stinkin' cute together. 

I really love the dynamics of this thread this time :D So many interesting thoughts are coming ^^ Your posts made me giggling so much ^^

It is undeniable that BY has a very good chemistry with HS, among other actors whom she used to work with. In addition, I feel it amazing that their chemistry off-cam is better than on-cam :rolleyes:, which pushed me to write in the forum after being a silent follower of BY.

You guys have updated many things about them. I just shared a little what I found yesterday, when I by chance checked HS's twitter (his official account: https://twitter.com/ZEA_Hyungsik) At first, I am just curious what he wrote in his tweets and would like to find anything related to the drama. But his tweets were old, tracked back to 2016. It seems that HS uses IG more than Twitter. Then, I checked in his "Likes" and guessed what I found. Hehehe. He liked a fan's tweet about a BTS between him and BY. More interestingly, that tweet didn't mention his twitter account to notify him. That tweet only put the hashtag of his name, BY name and drama name. It is highly possible that HS had to search his name and/or BY name and/or drama name with hashtag to check. And among the hashtag, he chose to like the gif about a lovely BTS between him and BY. In that gif, he was looking dearly at BY B)

sM7FczW.png

39 minutes ago, blueroses said:

http://tv.naver.com/v/1579420 - I swear to god - ANY BTS of these two - his eyes are almost always on her and he's so caring! From pulling her jacket close, to giving her a heat pack for her hands. He's so sweet! And at 2:42 - YA! hahaha I can hear PHS laughing in the background 

Every time I see a still photo of them, all I can see is happiness. I am so excited to see their interactions in Bali (if we even get to see this) and Singapore. 

PBY is a professional actress, I know she's GREAT at what she does but she's also a girl, I find it hard to believe that him staring at her like that day in and day out is not affecting her at least one bit [both on screen and off]. Same with PHS, I think the way he looks at her is real too. He's always smiling and looking at her with googly eyes. I think if anything were to come out of it, he would have to make that first "step". 

UGH. So stinkin' cute together. 

HAPPINESS :wub:

AYKlvMS.jpg

T16xw61S

P.S. Did they really have to stand this close to each other off screen? I mean, there's no space! B)

mug_obj_149149833725669327.jpg

8 minutes ago, calbeeland said:

I really love the dynamics of this thread this time :D So many interesting thoughts are coming ^^ Your posts made me giggling so much ^^

It is undeniable that BY has a very good chemistry with HS, among other actors whom she used to work with. In addition, I feel it amazing that their chemistry off-cam is better than on-cam :rolleyes:, which pushed me to write in the forum after being a silent follower of BY.

You guys have updated many things about them. I just shared a little what I found yesterday, when I by chance checked HS's twitter (his official account: https://twitter.com/ZEA_Hyungsik) At first, I am just curious what he wrote in his tweets and would like to find anything related to the drama. But his tweets were old, tracked back to 2016. It seems that HS uses IG more than Twitter. Then, I checked in his "Likes" and guessed what I found. Hehehe. He liked a fan's tweet about a BTS between him and BY. More interestingly, that tweet didn't mention his twitter account to notify him. That tweet only put the hashtag of his name, BY name and drama name. It is highly possible that HS had to search his name and/or BY name and/or drama name with hashtag to check. And among the hashtag, he chose to like the gif about a lovely BTS between him and BY. In that gif, he was looking dearly at BY 

GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL that's some major sleuthing skills! HI-FIVE! hahahahaha 

I agreeeee! I feel the chemistry more off screen than on screen tooooo <3 

My word, it took me a while to find this thread but I am glad to have finally found it! Annyeong, chingus! May I spazz here with you? I've been squealing by myself after seeing all the new stills and BTS! PBY and PHS are so adorable together! Their smiles for each other look so radiant! How can one not ship them?! If we're feeling something out of them from seeing all these BTS and stills, then it must be more heightened for them since they are channeling the characters of Do Bong Soon and Ahn Min Hyuk, right? I really hope our Puppy Couple ship is going to sail full steam ahead even after the drama ends!

Anyhow, I'd like to share with you some highlights from SWDBS's first press conference --

It's obvious to see that even back then, they were already comfortable with each other. :)

1 hour ago, blueroses said:

GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL that's some major sleuthing skills! HI-FIVE! hahahahaha 

I agreeeee! I feel the chemistry more off screen than on screen tooooo <3 

@calbeeland Thank you for the sleuthing!! I agree with both you and @blueroses that their chemistry is better off screen. I'm very curious to see how their post-production trips to Bali and Singapore go (fingers crossed they are both present). That will be telling. I think he is a considerate guy, but like you said--he rarely takes his eyes off of her when they are together. He just seems to be completely aware of her at all times. They never seem to look bored and seeking out anyone else to talk to. They are just like two magnets to each other. So adorable! 

Hi guys, I'm not sure but I think there is a rule to not quote the picture as well (because I used to make the same mistake as well in another forum before). So if any of you guys want to quote something would you mind to remove the image as well? I afraid our thread might be suspended for breaking the rules. 

kamsahamnida :wub:

p/s: can refer to rule no 5 (shippers' paradise)

@hennybird When I firstly watched their poster shooting clip, I was surprised that HS was shy and hesistant to put his hands to pose with BY :D However, BTS clips reflected a totally different image of HS =]] *I mean he has more touchy actions towards BY and of course his eyes glued on her* Then like you, I also look forward to their relationship development during Bali and Singapore trip B)

@blueroses His stares speak a lot :)) At that time, they were not filming or doing ab-libs, rite? It seems unconsciously he was smitten by his crush who was sitting there ^^

BTS of Romeo-Juliet was reuploaded by JTBC from Naver to YT. I like to watch on YT :tongue:

As usual, that guy seems to show his caring heart towards his crush through actions: fixing her jacket, bringing hotpat to her ^^

And to all shippers in the thread, I am happy to see the thread updated with many shared thoughts, clips and photos from you guys ^^ I am just a newbie here and excited to read your posts.

Archived