Guest klaritia

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi hi ~~~ koalabear ~~ ^____^

so nice to see you regularly here..... thankss ~~ :D

O.... do you have the link to that MV? or... you have any to share? :P

Middy....this is one of the threads I frequently post to here in Soompi bcoz I was just really hoping to watch this drama. I only have 2 songs from Snowman which I downloaded from the drama OST thread here in Soompi. I also have 2 mv's made by fanmir which I got from the old Snowman thread in Soompi. I just need more time in order to upload it

btw...thanks for the audiofiles...too bad I wouldn't understand it if I attempt to download it :D

Guest klaritia

Not sure if this has been posted before. Here is an MBC webpage to preview the first 20 minutes of the drama with english subtitles:

http://content.mbc.co.kr/e_mbc/drama.asp?idx=15

Hey, kim! You're resourceful in finding goodies about Rae Won too!

Calling myself a fan of this drama, haven't seen that webpage you provided before all these years!

Many many thanks, have used the info to make post #1 much more informative. :D

Not sure if this has been posted before. Here is an MBC webpage to preview the first 20 minutes of the drama with english subtitles:

have tried watching the link that you gave...actually it was really useful although it was only a preview for the whole show..it's just bad that my Internet Connection is slow that's why I still can't get to watch the whole preview but many thanks for the link :D

Hey, kim! You're resourceful in finding goodies about Rae Won too!

Calling myself a fan of this drama, haven't seen that webpage you provided before all these years!

Many many thanks, have used the info to make post #1 much more informative. :D

You are most welcome. I chanced on it when I was searching for information on Say You Love Me.

have tried watching the link that you gave...actually it was really useful although it was only a preview for the whole show..it's just bad that my Internet Connection is slow that's why I still can't get to watch the whole preview but many thanks for the link :D

Hi Koalabear, it may be faster to download the rar file. Click on the download icon, use winrar to unzip the file and you can view the file using Windows Media Player.

Guest Middy

B):wub::D

3 awesome Gifs by 'RaewonStorm' ---- ^___^

(Episode 8 )

O... Cute Prince Charming 'Shun Joon' ~~~ B):wub:

1140689895_snow08.gif

1140689895_snow08-1.gif

1140689982_snow08-2.gif Omy~~ HOW CUTE ~~ :wub::D

fr: fanmir

Guest krcrazy

Hi Snowman fans,

I'm new to this thread but used to faithfully follow the old one and Life is Beautiful thread...well any thread with KRW actually. I remember downloading from the YSI link of any episodes that another fan would faithfully upload for us before the crash...they eps were not complete but it didnt matter.

I thought I'd share something I found with other KRW fans...I've just found a Clubbox that has Snowman complete episodes in it...let me know if anyone is interested in that and I'll post the link to it.

Guest Middy

Hi Snowman fans,

I'm new to this thread but used to faithfully follow the old one and Life is Beautiful thread...well any thread with KRW actually. I remember downloading from the YSI link of any episodes that another fan would faithfully upload for us before the crash...they eps were not complete but it didnt matter.

I thought I'd share something I found with other KRW fans...I've just found a Clubbox that has Snowman complete episodes in it...let me know if anyone is interested in that and I'll post the link to it.

Hi hi ~~ krcrazy ~ ^___^

I was midnightblue ... U remember me?? ;)

wOw... thats GR88 that theres a complete set of episodes available :w00t: ~~ theres been ppl asking about download links ~ like koalabear ^^ .....

YES ~~ please share the CB link here ~ Thanks a whole lot ~~ hope to see you often ~~ :lol:

(*btw, are they subbed? in english / chinese? )

Guest krcrazy

Hi hi ~~ krcrazy ~ ^___^

I was midnightblue ... U remember me?? ;)

wOw... thats GR88 that theres a complete set of episodes available :w00t: ~~ theres been ppl asking about download links ~ like koalabear ^^ .....

YES ~~ please share the CB link here ~ Thanks a whole lot ~~ hope to see you often ~~ :lol:

(*btw, are they subbed? in english / chinese? )

Of course! I so remember you...checking everyday to see if you've uploaded any new YSI links...I never got around to thanking you for that. So yes THANK YOU for all that hard work.

here's the link to Posoles Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/posole

Its complete episodes...I dont think there subs for Snowman yet. But Posole's one of the CB's that always has subs eventually, so...just download for now and I'm sure they'll come along. Many dramas I've had eventually had someone subbing.

Happy downloading! :)

Of course! I so remember you...checking everyday to see if you've uploaded any new YSI links...I never got around to thanking you for that. So yes THANK YOU for all that hard work.

Its complete episodes...I dont think there subs for Snowman yet. But Posole's one of the CB's that always has subs eventually, so...just download for now and I'm sure they'll come along. Many dramas I've had eventually had someone subbing.

I'm already seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...I've been looking for Snowman episodes and now here's a link but I 'm not that sure if CB works for me since usually it doesn;t but anyway I'll try the link that you gave...many thanks krcrazy!!!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks to your help Kim! I just finished downloading the Snowman preview and what can I say? I just enjoyed it especially the scene where Pil-seung and Yeon-wook met...I was so into it that I thought that I would still see the part where Yeon-jung will eventually introduce Pil-seung to Yeon-wook but then the 20 minutes was up...and Kim Rae-won is such a hottie in here...I just hope that Clubbox would work for me so that I could download all the episodes

• 3 weeks later...

This drama has been aired in:

Haiwaii,

Singapore, Malaysia too (?)

Taiwan,

Mainland China,

Japan (just finished airing)

Please feel free to correct the above...

actually I haven't see Snowman before on malaysian national TV or satelite TV... hmmm... maybe I didn't notice...

However, I really wanna see this!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting... interesting... I wanna see this... I still think that they never show snowman here in malaysia.. they don't even sell the VCD and DVD for this drama series...

Hi all,

SNOWMAN has already been aired in Malaysia throughout October 2003 on TV2, Mon-Fri at 4.30pm, I think (can't remember the exact timeslot because the station used to change their schedules in a blink of an eye). The series was aired in the original Korean version.

Having said that, I really like the series... one of KRW's that I remember best. And JJH, GHJ were awesome in their roles too. Pitied KRW's character in the series but agree with the ending, nonetheless. It was a great drama to discuss, storywise & acting-wise.

The OST's fantastic, too.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks to your help Kim! I just finished downloading the Snowman preview and what can I say? I just enjoyed it especially the scene where Pil-seung and Yeon-wook met...I was so into it that I thought that I would still see the part where Yeon-jung will eventually introduce Pil-seung to Yeon-wook but then the 20 minutes was up...and Kim Rae-won is such a hottie in here...I just hope that Clubbox would work for me so that I could download all the episodes

Hi Koalabear, I've just started watching it and I must say it is really so emotionally overpowering. I cannot understand how Yeon-jung can be so forgiving to Yeon-wook... the thing that's eating at me is how could Yeon-wook be like that to her own sister? OK I'm only up to episode 7 but I hope she comes to her senses and starts acting responsibly. Everytime she touched Pil-seung it gave me the creeps. :fury: To me she is committing a great mortal sin and her excuse about not being able to control herself is just a selfish excuse. :angry:

Hi krcrazy, I have downloaded up to episode 12 from Posole's clubbox and there does not seem to be any uploaded beyond this. Aren't there supposed to be 17 episodes? :unsure:

BTW, todate, english sub files are have been provided up to episode 6.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20795

Guest makemyday

can anyone let me know how this drama ends?

i know i watched this drama.. but i dont know if i watched it til the end..

so spoilers anyone?

Guest gigikk27

can anyone let me know how this drama ends?

i know i watched this drama.. but i dont know if i watched it til the end..

so spoilers anyone?

I checked 1 pg back, middy's post, i guess, answers ur Q =P

Hi hi ~~ ladysnowy7355 ~ ^___^

Welcome to the thread ~~

O... sadly.... Rae Won's character "Shun Joon" doesnt end up with Gong Hye Jin's character whos together with her brother-in-law (played by Jo Jae Hyun ) in the end .... :(

Hes left alone by himself reminiscing....... :tears:

f06c9a5b.jpg

7021c842.jpgHe has to let go of her eventually after 10 yrs' entangling relationship w/ her... :(

60d015ae.jpg O... such bitter smile... :( :tears:

fr: fanmir

Archived