[drama 2003] Snowman 눈사람

Guest klaritia

Guest Middy

hi Middy...thanks for the encouragement...MU is not working for me lately and I'm starting to hate it lol! I'm still trying to dl the 1st episode from Posole's Clubbox...I still need 14 hours to finish it :sweatingbullets:

as you requested here's the link to the English subs of Snowman from D-Addicts...from Episodes 1-14

http://d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_20795_0.htm

not sure if it's in Soft Subs...but the links to the subs are on the first page of the thread

^ the subs aren't a torrent file...it's an aegisub subtitle script (the name of the file)...it will take only a few minutes to download so that you can sync it in to your downloaded episode....make sure that when you save it they have the same file name so that you can play it automatically...actually I'm downloading mine from Clubbox...it saves the day for me ^ ^

Thkss for telling ~~ koalabear ~ ^____^

but ... I wonder if the eng sub files match with the Episodes in avi format that I've downloaded?? :unsure:

(*sorry for all many Qs ...... :P )

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Middy

Hi hey ~~ SweetKim, allymarei, koalabear, summerlove, sailormoongal ~ & all ..... ^___^

since more than 3 requested for upload, I'm gonna try d/l all the eps ..... pls check the thread more often .... hope you enjoy the drama and welcome to share your after-thoughts ..... :D

here upload link to EPISODE 1 -- ( Korean version ) ( ~700M ) ~~

Really GOOD quality ~~ em01.gif

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KNCDCREV

(* but I found you need to register/pay a premium acct in order to download it ..... ;) )

here Episode 2 --- ENJOY ~~~ 6bb6072f.gif

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SG28MN2F

happy.gif

Episode 3 ( ~700M ) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B527TPBK

Episode 4 ( ~700M ) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ADIRN6HX

b7a1bff8bfb7b8f0bdc0.jpg

20035900918471.jpg

200358141220762.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZOADH5DL

Thkss for telling ~~ koalabear ~ ^____^

but ... I wonder if the eng sub files match with the Episodes in avi format that I've downloaded?? :unsure:

(*sorry for all many Qs ...... :P )

no problem Middy...I just found out that it is in Soft subs...I tried doing this in another drama that I'm downloading...it was also an AVI file and it worked...just make sure that the soft subs that you downloaded will have the same file name as the video so that when you play it in Windows Media Player...it will just sync in...

thanks for the uploads dear....EDIT: I still failed to download episode 1 at Posole's Clubbox...I finished downloading a few minutes ago but the file was not playing...hmmmm....I think I could try MU once more

Guest Middy

no problem Middy...I just found out that it is in Soft subs...I tried doing this in another drama that I'm downloading...it was also an AVI file and it worked...just make sure that the soft subs that you downloaded will have the same file name as the video so that when you play it in Windows Media Player...it will just sync in...

thanks for the uploads dear....EDIT: I still failed to download episode 1 at Posole's Clubbox...I finished downloading a few minutes ago but the file was not playing...hmmmm....I think I could try MU once more

O.... thankss very much for the guide ~~ dear koalabear ~ ^0^~~

I'll see if I can sync it in ... for a pretty comp dumbie like me .... :P

ahh... sorry for you arr ...... yeah... pls try the MU links again .... GOOD LUCK to you ~~ :D

(* initially I intended to upload the drama to sendspace links ... but they have a limit of 250M only ... so ...><>< )

Guest s k y .

personally, i found this drama depressing.

i love gong hyojin, but i hate how the director

made her fall in love with her sister's husband.

it was just so uncalled for.

finally I have finished downloading episode 1...whew! now I can watch it and share my opinions about this drama...until then I'll be rushing off first ^ ^ thanks Middy dearie for all the help ^ ^ I fixed my clubbox settings so I got it right this time ^ ^

Guest summerlove

thank you for the episodes, Middy...^^

actually i only need episode 15. it was airing here until it stopped half-way because i guess the government feels that it's not a good encouragement for bro-in-law/sis-in-law relationships. and everyone hated that drama in my family...and i had to watch it alone...and the re-runs, because the first airing was a bit early...thus no-one was sleeping yet...so i had to wait for re-runs and watch alone. and it stopped airing at episode 9. T_____T so i was stuck...and i really like that drama...like a whole LOT!!! i'm SO thankful you guys had created this thread...and are helping snowman's fans with re-ups...^^ bless you all!! =)

oh yeah...the reason why i need episode 15 only is because i could dl the other episodes fine...but i'm sorta stuck at 15, that's why. =P

Guest sailormoongal

:w00t: waaah i didn't expect you've uploaded the eps this fast .. dear middy i m so sorry 2 reply your post late ... :blush: i was out of town the past week..

thanx a million 4 doing the bigbig favor 4 me!! xoxoxoxo u r always my angel, the best raewoner, 06.gif

again, i m very grateful.. n looking 4ward 2 the rest eps.. :D

Guest allymarei

Thanks for upping the next episode!! I haven't started watching it yet just because I like to marathon dramas and I am currently watching Surgeon Bong Dal Hee. But when we get a little later in the series I will start and then give my review. But even if the storyline is not so good, it is still Kim Rae Won so we can't complain too much^^

just seen the first episode and I've yet to download all the episodes so I'm only biased to review the first episode

I can say that the introduction of characters was good...I find it kind of funny when Jo Jae-hyun and Gong Hyo-jin's characters started to meet and then later on they knew that they will be in-laws soon...since GHJ's role was a high school student, I find some of her actions disturbing but kinda cute...I hated her character's rudeness at first but when I started watching at the middle part of the episode, I find to understand her character better..at least for this episode...since Yeon-wook and her sister are living together since they were orphans so it was kind of hard for her to let her sister marry at once so Yeon-jung (Oh Yeon-soo) allowed her to meet Pilseung (Jo Jae-hyun) 3 times and if Yeon-wook doesn't approve, YJ will reconsider her decision...so she did badmouthed her sister to Pilseung to cancel the wedding and all sorts of stuff...about Kim Rae-won's character...it was in the Police station when Sung-joon and Yeon-wook meet...though YW was hesitant to meet him as he was a stranger, she needed his help by accompanying her to sleep in the Detention Cell as a request to his future Bro-in-law...actually I find their meeting cute so I'm looking forward on how their relationship will progress...all actors are good in their characters though I'm not biased to Kim Rae-won but since the main focus of the first story is the relationship of the two sisters, Yeon-jung and Yeon-wook...I got actually touched watching the sisters' scenes together and how Pil-seung will persuade Yeon-wook to allow him to marry her sister...after watching the first episode, I felt a little sad already since I knew how the story will evolve inthe next episodes so I'm looking forward to downloading the next episode...and then maybe I'll provide another review...^^

Guest summerlove

dear middy,

if you get to episode 15, could you please use zshare.net for me as your file sharing host...and could you split the file into two parts, please? your connection is good, i'm assuming...but mine isn't as good as yours.

umm...if you can't...then it's still alright. i'm just trying my luck here...since i didn't succeed dl-ding from elsewhere.

Guest Middy

dear middy,

if you get to episode 15, could you please use zshare.net for me as your file sharing host...and could you split the file into two parts, please? your connection is good, i'm assuming...but mine isn't as good as yours.

umm...if you can't...then it's still alright. i'm just trying my luck here...since i didn't succeed dl-ding from elsewhere.

Hi hey ~~ dear summerlove ~~ ^____^

hee.... have we met in other threads before ? :w00t:

haha... I actually was upping Episode 15 last night already ...... ;)

( hmm... I checked the zshare.net site .... it allows upload size up to 100 MB ..... & the files for this drama are of 700MB ....... so..... :rolleyes: ) ( * sendspace also has limited size, only Megaupload permits much more sizes ...... )

O.... really hope you can manage to upload EPISODE 15 ---- ( 700M ) GooD LucK ~~ :D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A13D6FX0

3b56fbfc.gif

Guest summerlove

LOL...have we met before? i'm new to soompi and i dun duplicate my ids...=D

btw...thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much............and i didn't know zshare provided so li'l MB when uploading...T______T

but it's ok...i'll try my bestest best to dl a 700MB file...LOL...

you are SO sweet, dear Middy...

how can i ever thank you. bless you, dear...^^

Guest Middy

:w00t: one of my most favorites ..... Dear all ~ ^^~ re-share ..... hope you enjoy it as much as I do ... :D

COoL flash 'Solitary' ---- B)

Rae Won + Jo Jae Hyun -- spokespersons for 2003 DongGam CD ~~

with fantastic, touching 'Snowman' OST song ' Horchat Hai Caliptus ' ..... :tears:

870f48d6.gif *click to view / download -----

http://play.ollio.com/u_hanhard_4link/indi...24/solitary.swf

mp3 of the song

http://play.ollio.com/u_hanhard_4link/indi...ary_SOUND24.MP3

Horchat Hai Caliptus

when you place the tears in bide

there is no safety net

no hands are stretched to catch the end

what you see is what you get

you better know what you are doing

you better know what you have got

the rain that know you is also crying

when you never gonna get another shot

you better know what you are doing

you better know what you have got

i don't know what time been told

where there is money

there should be gold

when your trailer is blowing

you should have give what you sow

and when your fingers are twisted

and are holding the knot

the rain that know you are also crying

ha....

the man of time is a friend of my

he is sad but said he is fine

drinking from his glass of wine

he will make your bright day shut

his mouth is on fire

his lip are white hot

his mouth is on fire

his lip are white hot

ha..

when you never get another shot

187fe968.jpg

290bc8c6.jpg

a29c1e02.jpg

009fc940.jpg ~~ B):wub:

Guest Middy

:w00t: waaah i didn't expect you've uploaded the eps this fast .. dear middy i m so sorry 2 reply your post late ... :blush: i was out of town the past week..

thanx a million 4 doing the bigbig favor 4 me!! xoxoxoxo u r always my angel, the best raewoner,

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h191/cur...love6/d2/06.gif

again, i m very grateful.. n looking 4ward 2 the rest eps.. :D

Hi heyhey ~~ dear sailormoongal ~ ^____~

O... I am so flattered ..... thkss for the compliment ..... loveliness.gif

hehee..... n/p arr ... its really such a pleasure to share great goodies .... :lol:

I'll surely try upload the rest of the episodes ASAP as I'm pretty freer now ...... :P

fighting.gif Hey all ~ ^^ here ........ :D

Episode 6 ( Korean version ) ( ~700M )

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PZNHI7U0

^ middy dear thanks for re-uploading the song...i knew that Kim Rae-won and Jo Jae-hyun are good friends since KRW was the last actor to get casted in the drama...and they had a photoshoot for a compilation album as well...

still downloading the second episode...there's something wrong with CB these days...I had 30% already but i had to restart downloading... :sweatingbullets:

Archived