[drama 2003] Snowman 눈사람

Guest klaritia

Hi Koalabear, I've just started watching it and I must say it is really so emotionally overpowering. I cannot understand how Yeon-jung can be so forgiving to Yeon-wook... the thing that's eating at me is how could Yeon-wook be like that to her own sister? OK I'm only up to episode 7 but I hope she comes to her senses and starts acting responsibly. Everytime she touched Pil-seung it gave me the creeps. :fury: To me she is committing a great mortal sin and her excuse about not being able to control herself is just a selfish excuse. :angry:

I envy you Kim! :D the thought of seeing the clubbox link for Snowman is up, I just remembered that I can't even download from Clubbox :tears: ...but I really appreciate all your opinions about the drama, though I have seen some screencaps and those teeny weeny previews...based on all the replies in the thread, Yeon-jung is like really naive to the situation between her sister and her husband, as well as Kim Rae-won's character is like a hopeless romantic in the drama...my oh my, the plotline is really different form all the dramas that I've seen until now

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I envy you Kim! :D the thought of seeing the clubbox link for Snowman is up, I just remembered that I can't even download from Clubbox :tears: ...but I really appreciate all your opinions about the drama, though I have seen some screencaps and those teeny weeny previews...based on all the replies in the thread, Yeon-jung is like really naive to the situation between her sister and her husband, as well as Kim Rae-won's character is like a hopeless romantic in the drama...my oh my, the plotline is really different form all the dramas that I've seen until now

I'm anxiously waiting for the english subs for episode 7. Seems like YJ and SJ have a cosy conversation later.

Oh yes, SJ seems to be always there for YW! She is so cold towards him and only when she needs him does she treat him decently. :fury:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bashful

This drama looks great too bad that the files are so bug 700 mb . I am not too happy about the ending though : ( Even though I did not see the drama yet but I read the ending in this forum (hehe)

• 4 weeks later...

This drama looks great too bad that the files are so bug 700 mb . I am not too happy about the ending though : ( Even though I did not see the drama yet but I read the ending in this forum (hehe)

Hi Bashful, I'm trying not to think about it and just enjoy watching KRW. He is the only reason I'm watching this, but I must say the drama is very captivating.

Kim Rae Won and Gong hyo Jin kissed in this drama wow what eps was this in?

It was in episode 5, but it was not much of a kis. It was more like KRW stole a kiss. :D

Kim Rae Won is not the lead in this drama?!

I didn't even know this drama exsist :o . Did KRW had a big role? Got anyone in the end?

Guest Middy

Hi hi ~~ Ana ~ ^___^

This was the drama Rae Won did in early 2003 before he starred in the hit romantic comedy drama "Attic CAt" ........ ;)

He had pretty many parts in it.... & his character was absolutely impressively portrayed..... B)

you'll juz feel for his role although he didnt get the girl in the end......

O... still heart-breaking whenever thinking of his character..... :(

--------------------

:w00t:B)

COOL old pics of Rae Won + Jo Jae Hyun ( co-star in 2003 drama "Snowman" ) featured in a CD ---- ^__^

d73bcf37.jpg

a29c1e02.jpgB)

187fe968.jpg

290bc8c6.jpg

de7762a5.jpg

----------------

fr: fanmir

Guest klaritia

So glad that there're still people interested in this series.

The Japan version DVD was released a few months ago...

only Japanese subs and quite expensive :sweatingbullets:

BUT the cover is great and they added the pic of Kim Rae Won (the Korean version didn't have that :angry: )

B000CFWNKI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...6585223-1597517

It's also available at yesasia.

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004095148/

The Hong Kong version VCD with traditional Chinese subs is still available at yesasia

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1003880135/

The Chinese title means 'Snowman', dunno why the English is translated 'Snowflake'?!

middy....thanks for the KRW-JJH pics you posted, I've seen those pics before since they collaborated in a photo shoot for a compilation album when Snowman was still airing...they're good friends also that's why Jo Jae-hyun was happy when Kim Rae-won was the last actor casted for the drama

PChoi...It's good that KRW's pic was added in the Japan Version of the Snowman DVD since KRW is popular in Japan right now...I guess the Korean version didn't have his pic since the main characters of the drama were Pil-seung, Yeon-jung and Yeon-wook, sans the pic

Guest klaritia

Wow, that's great! Eng subs from D-addicts... must be of high quality then

Heard that the subs of the pirated DVD version are aweful >__<

Wow, that's great! Eng subs from D-addicts... must be of high quality then

Heard that the subs of the pirated DVD version are aweful >__<

PChoi, the eng subs is tops! Now that I understand the dialogue, I feel the drama was so under-rated. The team who put the subs together has done a fantastic job...so professional!

Thanks for the warning about the commercial subs.....I was contemplating whether to add the dvd version to my KRW collection. I simply love RW in this drama, such a strong, intense portrayal. :P

I re-watched ep 7 with the english subs last night and my eyes are still suffering from the after effect. GOSH! I disliked Yon-wook before but now I really "hate" her. What a totally self centred, selfish creature(I have a stronger word to use but...)!!!! :fury:

Guest Middy

Ep 1-8 English subtitles for clubbox version is out: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20795

wOw... THANK YOU ~~kim ~ ^___~ for the good news ~~ :w00t:

thanks so much Kim for the link...I think I could download the bit torrents now :D can't wait to watch this drama :D

O.... Very GLAD for you ~~ koalabear ~ ^O^~~

hope you'll get to d/l them successfully.... cant wait to read ur after-thoughts....... ( though only 8 episodes... hope the other 9 episodes will soon be out too ~ ) :P:D

(*Special thankss to those who eng subbed this great drama ~~ :lol: )

06da47a4.jpg

59e445d3.jpg

8187d56b.jpg

60d015ae.jpg

Guest imbestigador

I Don't Like This series,I Can't Imagine That A Teen-ager Wil Be Fallen in Love With Her Heungbu! :rolleyes:

60d015ae.jpg

Thanks Middy for the caps. I can't wait to understand the dialogue in this scene. KRW was smiling but had so much sadness behind that smile. :(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest klaritia

2 MVs made by Korean fans posted at fanmir (KRW fansite)

[2006.6.25. 부산영상모임] 푼수아줌마님 작품입니다.

mms://kimraewon0319.cafe24.com/kimraewon0319/mir20060625_snow2.wmv

[2006.6.25. 부산영상모임] Lavender님 작품입니다.

mms://kimraewon0319.cafe24.com/kimraewon0319/mir20060625_snow1.wmv

source: http://www.kimraewon.cn, thanks to indigo

Archived