Guest minminfish

infatuated.gif

gorgeous raewon in snowman......

snowman250305-1.JPG

snowman250305-2.JPG

snowman250305-3.JPG

snowman250305-4.JPG

snowman250305-5.JPG

eh... great captures. I lovee all the parts of KRW, he was terrific in it!! it made me feel bad for his lost love at the end. :mellow::mellow:

eh... great captures. I lovee all the parts of KRW, he was terrific in it!! it made me feel bad for his lost love at the end. :mellow::mellow:

yeah, I heard Kim Rae-won's acting in this drama is superb. too bad I haven't had a chance to watch this one and with its very controversial storyline, too bad it was also underrated and many did not like it but I still want to watch it :rolleyes:

ling99905..many thanks again for the Rae-won pics :D

Guest ladysnowy7355

Can someone please tell me if Kim Rae Won end up with anybody at the end...? Thanks in advance. Thanks for the screen cap...

Can someone please tell me if Kim Rae Won end up with anybody at the end...? Thanks in advance. Thanks for the screen cap...

Hi hi ~~ ladysnowy7355 ~ ^___^

Welcome to the thread ~~

O... sadly.... Rae Won's character "Shun Joon" doesnt end up with Gong Hye Jin's character whos together with her brother-in-law (played by Jo Jae Hyun ) in the end .... :(

Hes left alone by himself reminizing....... :tears:

f8c8414b.jpg

f06c9a5b.jpg

7021c842.jpgHe has to let go of her eventually after 10 yrs' entangling relationship w/ her... :(

60d015ae.jpg O... such bitter smile... :( :tears:

fr: fanmir

yeah, I heard Kim Rae-won's acting in this drama is superb. too bad I haven't had a chance to watch this one and with its very controversial storyline, too bad it was also underrated and many did not like it but I still want to watch it :rolleyes:

ling99905..many thanks again for the Rae-won pics :D

Hihi ~~ koalabear ~~ ^____^

seems quite a while no talk to you....... How are you doing? Happy Lunar New Year ~~ hehe... do you celebrate it at ur place? :D

O... I do hope you'll get to watch this GOOD drama ~~ not only Rae Won's performance in it was outstanding ~~ so were the other 3 casts ~~ B):rolleyes:

Cool Prince Rae Won ~ :wub:B) in 2003 drama "Snowman" ---- ^____^

1137654362_snow01.jpgB)

1137654362_snow02.jpg

1137654362_snow03.jpg:wub:

1137654362_snow04.jpg

fr: http://blog.paran.com/capospi

More ........ B):wub:

1137654362_snow05.jpg

SO impressed with Rae Won's expressions here..... B)

'He was soo surprised yet also soo glad that she ran to his hug" ..... :P

1137654746_snow5_02.jpgB):wub:

1137654746_snow5_03.jpg

1137654746_snow5_06.jpg:w00t:

Hihi ~~ koalabear ~~ ^____^

seems quite a while no talk to you....... How are you doing? Happy Lunar New Year ~~ hehe... do you celebrate it at ur place? :D

O... I do hope you'll get to watch this GOOD drama ~~ not only Rae Won's performance in it was outstanding ~~ so were the other 3 casts ~~ B):rolleyes:

Happy Lunar New Year to you too...we celebrate it too...too bad I'll be working until tomorrow...anyway, I was busy with my work and with other threads in Soompi, sans the late reply...how I wish I could buy my own copy of Snowman...or I hope my country would air it...I loved the other casts also aside from Rae-won..I'll gonna try to add more pics from Snowman in my next post, anyway many thanks again for the screen caps Middy!

Happy Lunar New Year to you too...we celebrate it too...too bad I'll be working until tomorrow...anyway, I was busy with my work and with other threads in Soompi, sans the late reply...how I wish I could buy my own copy of Snowman...or I hope my country would air it...I loved the other casts also aside from Rae-won..I'll gonna try to add more pics from Snowman in my next post, anyway many thanks again for the screen caps Middy!

O... poor koalabear... so you dun have CNY holiday in your country? anyway... hope you'll be able to enjoy it during the weekend la.... :P

I know there's Vcd/Dvd available online, too bad they dun have Eng subbed version ...@.....

------------

More .. COOL, Handsome 'Shun Joon' in the drama ---- ^____^

wow.... not seen these arr ~~ :w00t:B):wub:

1137654746_krw2.jpg

1137654746_krw3.jpg

1137655034_rrww1.jpg1137655034_rrww2.jpgf3c7ceb0.gif

1137655034_snow_01.jpg:w00t:B)

1137655034_snow2-1.jpg

1137655034_snow_015.jpgB):wub: :wub:

1137655034_snow1.jpg

1137655034_snow_016.jpgB) B)

1137655034_snow_20030908_604.jpgf3c7ceb0.gif

fr: http://blog.paran.com/capospi

thanks for sharing the last episode captions of Kim Rae-won Middy! his really sad from that expression I see. I wanted to add more pics from this drama but I can't find any pics now :( ....anyway I'm keeping my fingers crossed bcoz I heard news about Snowman will be airing in my country soon...if this is true, finally I'll get to watch this drama :D

I think there was one. the mv was Not Alone or Hon ja ga ah nin na by Seo Young-eun. I remember seeing the video on Pops in Seoul a few years back.

Hi hi ~~~ koalabear ~~ ^____^

so nice to see you regularly here..... thankss ~~ :D

O.... do you have the link to that MV? or... you have any to share? :P

Archived