Sharing Profile Status Update on Social Media

kimchiflavored_plot

Question

Hello! :D

Just curious: Is there a way to share my actual  status update (not profile page) on social media?

Finding the links of the content that I post on the thread is fairly easy (thanks to the handy "share button")--but for some reason, I can't get the link of my soompi status... Any tips?

13 answers to this question

is there a way of seeing the entire status update on the main page? if there is a gif/emoticon, we can't see it. we only see half a message and have to click on the whole profile and it feels like we are kind of stalking someone.. kekekekke.... ^_^

14 hours ago, Lmangla said:

is there a way of seeing the entire status update on the main page? if there is a gif/emoticon, we can't see it. we only see half a message and have to click on the whole profile and it feels like we are kind of stalking someone.. kekekekke.... ^_^

CC: @CamelKnight

LOL - unfortunately, we can only reveal the HTML fonts from the status updates but not emojis. There are no custom plugins or something official to work on for that too.

We'll add these requests but I doubt IPS would be willing to implement them in future updates ASAP. Anyways, it's definitely worth a try! :tongue:

17 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

You're now denying that you're stalking me? Well well...

of course I am! hahahah... :D 

15 hours ago, Hanyeoun said:

LOL - unfortunately, we can only reveal the HTML fonts from the status updates but not emojis. There are no custom plugins or something official to work on for that too.

We'll add these requests but I doubt IPS would be willing to implement them in future updates ASAP. Anyways, it's definitely worth a try! 

thanks hanyeon; it was worth asking; if nothing else, it would be great if they included a "more" hyperlink that would display the profile status on the main page as well.. as I said earlier, sometimes your curiousity gets the better of you and you want to peek at the status but then feel like a bit of stalker. such a dilemma!!! hahahahha... 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

thanks hanyeon; it was worth asking; if nothing else, it would be great if they included a "more" hyperlink that would display the profile status on the main page as well.. as I said earlier, sometimes your curiousity gets the better of you and you want to peek at the status but then feel like a bit of stalker. such a dilemma!!! hahahahha... 

There's a 'hide your status" feature that won't let anyone else know your signed in chingu. I guess you could call it a built in stalker mode:D

At least you would be the only one aware of your 'stalking'. I don't see it as stalking, sometimes I just wonder what someone has been up to if I don't see them around. wink3-smiley-face.gif

Archived