[Drama 2017] Suspicious Partner, 수상한 파트너

0ly40

I'm confuse with scene when OTP sit in front of the judge and debating regarding the stalker case, suddenly BH faced JW and said to him if he was actually addressing the talk toward her for stalking him. Was it only in her head or she really said that? 

Anyway i like her dress at the end of the ep, probably because she rarely wear skirt 

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, dekaron said:

Any ideas on why HeeJoon was murdered?

He was at the apartment at the wrong time and place. The killer was aiming for BH, but then she went out and HJ happened to come at that time which BH was out (he didn't know and thought she was waiting for him since she didn't change her door passcode). The killer then came and happened to kill HJ.

32 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

I'm confuse with scene when OTP sit in front of the judge and debating regarding the stalker case, suddenly BH faced JW and said to him if he was actually addressing the talk toward her for stalking him. Was it only in her head or she really said that? 

Anyway i like her dress at the end of the ep, probably because she rarely wear skirt 

She actually said it aloud. Because the judge was confused too haha. She thought JW was referring to her which then cause her to say those words aloud.

On 18/05/2017 at 5:31 PM, ilwoo_aein said:

<Love the line that Jiwook said to Bonghee! It reminds me of what Lee Young said to Raon in LITM, "She's my person" :heart: >

수목드라마 '수상한 파트너' 지창욱, 남지현에 "내 사람되라"…달달 눈맞춤 눈길

>> 'Suspicious Partner' Ji Chang Wook saying sweet line to Nam Ji Hyun "Be my person" 

source: http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201705/sp20170518215600136730.htm

Lol, same here ! LITM came into my mind right away !

On 18/05/2017 at 7:50 PM, Miky88 said:

Don't know about u guys but the masked guy used till now or seen Bong Hee chasing out of her law office for sure isin't the same guy as the FCSI Criminal guy they are telling us is the real dude...The masked guy has other proportions and a size of face to say so different from the "official bad guy"...Some said they criminal would be played by Dong Ha and he did look exactly like him so i'm wondering if it's a production mistake and for some unknown reason they didn't continue using the actor and changed him midway,if so it's such a disappointment as i was quite anticipating to see him appear...Neverless the dude is very creepy and for sure doesn't look like amnesic...Quite curious why he kills and who are the victims,or is he a contract killer...

On the other side Wook is such a marshmellow once u see past his walls,also seeing him being so lifeless,bored and tired made me feel sad for him,and for him clients as well jajja...I Love Bong hee,she is amazing even when she is lusting seeing Wook in slow motion...I like Eun Hyuk as well yet the fact that more than sure he was the one cheating with Wook ex is a very no-no and letdown...

I think like  you. Especially when you see the man helping hanging BH's banner. It's definitely not the same one.

23 hours ago, spark101 said:

Can we all just bow to the queen NJH? How is that she has amazing chemistry with every single one of her costars- Lee hyun woo, yeo jin goo(can they pretty please work together again...), kim soo hyun, kang ha neul, park hyung shik, seo in guk, and even ji chang wook... girl is special. 

I know right ? Rare are the actors/actresses who can just have chemistry with whoever you pair them with, and I'm so glad she's one of them ! ^-^

22 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you for the info chingu!! :) I was trying to figure out who the man was though it's obviously blured and no matter how hard I'll try I won't be able to see his face properly!! how desperate I am to see who caused No Ji Wook's loss and pain!! :tongue: 

yeah I saw it :unamused: and though I hate her now (she hurt No Ji Wook=I hate her) but hope she won't be the typical 2nd female lead and find a way to be a better person!! 

I believe Bong Hee will step in on her own and play the girlfriend part to No Ji Wook just like he stepped in for her against her cheating boyfriend which I love!! :wub:

I think so too. Her changing facial epression at the end, she went from glad to see the girl she recognized from before to "who is exactly that girl" when she noticed the atmosphere was tense, lol. What I can't wait to see is JW reaction to her pretending to be his gf ! :D 

20 hours ago, dhakra said:

Finished todays episode, here are my thoughts:

• Bong Hee is probably the best girlfriend in this world. When you have a girl like her, you are probably the luckiest guy in the world. 
  • I like how JW slowly realizes that he has a crush on her. 
  • I question myself how long BH will take to figure out that Nara was the girlfriend that cheated on JW. We know that she knows that someone cheated on JW, but she doesn't know who it was. I want to know if she will realize it immeditaly and how she will work this kind of information. She meets the ex-gf of her crush after all. 
  • I hope JW doesn't come up with a plan that includes BH pretending to bis his new girlfriend. Just, do it right and start an actual relationship or do nothing. 
  • JW guarding BH was so sweet. I loved how he defended and "rescued" her without being aggressive towards the men sitting at the table.
  • I just want to repeat myself, but BH is probably the go-to girlfriend. She's perfect in every aspect.
  • EH has great bromance potential, but I really think he is the guy that Nara cheated with.
  • JW's ex-gf role will be kinda interesting. Will we see a war between her and BH? Does she try to manipulate her or him? What will she do after she realizes that her "new friend" has feelings for her ex-bf?
  • The sole reason that she cheated on JW is reason enough for me to cut her out completely. This kills a potential SLS for me right away. So far it's close to impossible for me to generate a SLS. 
  • BH's girlfriend-perfection does the rest to avoid SLS.
  • JW is just such an interesting character, I could watch him playing his role for days.

As usual, I enjoyed your thoughts.

- I know right ? I truly the way she cares a lot about how the other may feel, and tries not to impose herself or her feelings. Yet, does not completely conceal her feelings and speak up her mind to a certain extend. And actually, just the fact she can stand on her own so much hardship she went through and is no damzel in distress made me have a girl crush on her.

- Same. I love he's aware she doesn't left him indiferrent to the point that he decided to bring her back into his life. I thought it would have took him more time to realize his feelings for her. I think it was you, my bad if I'm given credit to the wrong person, who said in your previous review that JW was denying his feelings and convincing himself isn't into her but his words and actions betrayal him. Like when he admit he worried for her, though he covered it with the fact she was his employee, or when after the stalker incident, he sat very close to her and it's actually her who moved away a bit, lol. And now, his way of guarding and taking care of her, just so sweet ! ^_^

- That ex-gf is making big impression right from the start. And seeing how she got guts to show up in front of his house like nothing happened, I think she'll be quite devilish, and think she might get closer to Na Ji Hae, the gf of BG's ex. In one of the chart posted, I think this one has been posted by @cherkell 

relationshipchart.jpg We can see the cheaters girls linked as schoolmates not hostility, though their meeting were cold in this ep, with a common ennemy : BH, who knows if they will not get closer...

- Seeing this relationship charts also makes me think EH is the man JW's ex cheating on him with, there is a love line connecting them...

Though I don't see JW telling BH that Cho Yoo Jung is his ex who cheated on him, it seems she'll figure it out quickly because the preview scene where she pretend to be his girlfriend seems to happen in front of JW door, their outfit are the same as this morning.

What can I add ? Ah, I like that things got reverse in the last part of episode 4. Like, before it was BH who couldn't remember what happened between them and now it's him. At the beginning of the ep, it was BH who was stuck to him to listen to the phone call but at the end it was him who did the same, little things like that. ^^

8 hours ago, zagigirl said:

She will say sorry and ask for his forgiveness...what else would he want??? :rolleyes:

Best part will be she'll play hurt when he brushes her off :rolleyes: 

Lol, I can already imagine ! xD

3 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Ji Bong! Ji Bong!    Haha so cheesy right?

Just thinking, Ji Chang Wook has never play a chaebol before, did he?

Oh, now that you're saying it, I don't think so...

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

Previous episodes they narrates how EBH falls for JW in 0.2 second, NJW is her love at the first sight. And Last night's episode was JW's revelation of his true feelings toward EBH. Though, it might seems vaguely confessed by him, but I concluded he likes her but hasn't realized it yet. Thank you writer you made us understand their minds and how they feel as well, you made me happy.

Sorry to cut your post, enjoyed reading you. I feel the same on this matter. Usually we can only see the thought of one person but how glad I was when they also gave us the insight of JW. It helps understand the character so much !

21 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

50 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

She actually said it aloud. Because the judge was confused too haha. She thought JW was referring to her which then cause her to say those words aloud.

no, it was in her head!! the judge reacted to her silence when he asked her if the two parties can find a way to solve this between each other!! if you notice the judge caling her pulled her out from her day-dream!! hhhhhhhhhh 

cr: omokdramas

tumblr_oq7l9xI54u1sxg8vro1_250.gif tumblr_oq7l9xI54u1sxg8vro2_250.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_oq7l9xI54u1sxg8vro3_250.gif tumblr_oq7l9xI54u1sxg8vro4_250.gif

eun bong hee + heart eyes for sleepy noh ji wook

cr: timrggins

not only her!! :love: 

7 minutes ago, moreenke said:

- I know right ? I truly the way she cares a lot about how the other may feel, and tries not to impose herself or her feelings. Yet, does not completely conceal her feelings and speak up her mind to a certain extend. And actually, just the fact she can stand on her own so much hardship she went through and is no damzel in distress made me have a girl crush on her.

- Same. I love he's aware she doesn't left him indiferrent to the point that he decided to bring her back into his life. I thought it would have took him more time to realize his feelings for her. I think it was you, my bad if I'm given credit to the wrong person, who said in your previous review that JW was denying his feelings and convincing himself isn't into her but his words and actions betrayal him. Like when he admit he worried for her, though he covered it with the fact she was his employee, or when after the stalker incident, he sat very close to her and it's actually her who moved away a bit, lol. And now, his way of guarding and taking care of her, just so sweet ! ^_^

- That ex-gf is making big impression right from the start. And seeing how she got guts to show up in front of his house like nothing happened, I think she'll be quite devilish, and think she might get closer to Na Ji Hae, the gf of BG's ex. In one of the chart posted, I think this one has been posted by @cherkell 

Thank you :)

• I agree. It's her honesty that makes she kinda special. She cares a lot about others. But it's not just that, they whole way she impresses her feelings towards others. What impresses me the most and makes me calling her the best girlfriend, is the fact that she puts so many thoughts into her feelings, her position and into the whole kinda "relationship". She puts way more effort into this than necessary. She doesn't let it be, JCW is always in her mind. Her character makes her a good girlfriend, but this things on top makes her the best. :D 
  • I still think he was aware of his feelings right from the start. Maybe not feelings that indicates love, but I'm sure his heart was already beating at a faster rate the moment he decided to left her. He's running away from it like a boy. If we're afraid of feelings, we deny them and try to run. So yeah, it was me who said that, you're correct. It what we do, that's nothing unusual. We keep talking to ourselves to the point where we actually believe it. We convince ourselves to deny the truth. But he can't hide it, and he knows that. But gladly for him, she doesn't see that or would never dare to think that he actually might have an interest in her. I promise you JCW didn't have one quiet moment as soon as BH entered the room and sit next to those guys for the interview. He was waiting to do something and rescue her. He wanted to help her.
  • Yeah, I think you are correct here aswell. I'm pretty sure she will be devilish. She will try to ruin their relationship and win him over somehow. Trouble is right around the corner. :( 

Hello everyone!

This is the first drama of Ji Chang Wook that I've watched. I guess I am the only one :))

Anyway, I start raising interest in this drama, just pray that the plot is develop well and consistently. Writers have disappointed me so much in all recent dramas that I've watched.

I have a question. Based on preview of ep 4, when the murderer calls Bong Hee and says that he didn't find any evidence, there is someone dead lying on the floor. It seems that he breaks into a house after taking the key from Bong Hee's office. I just have a thought that did that murderer kill Bong Hee's mother? Please no, it would be too cruel to her...

4 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

He sure has -- Yoo In Ha in "Five Fingers" (which was his last drama featured on SBS five years ago)  He was the Boosung Musical Instruments Chairman's son and inherited the company... after many illegal machinations on his part. :blink:

BTW, the KNetz are already referring to Ji Wook and Bong Hee as the "Ji-Bong Couple."  CUTE.

3 hours ago, intrariver said:

So I just finished eps 3 & 4.

Two words: riled up. That's what these two episodes did to me...or to be more exact, what No Ji Wook did to me.

The first couple of eps he was fine, but now he's just too much! He CLAIMS to care about justice and fairness, yet nearly convicted Bon Hee, despite there being contradictory evidence, which he withheld to the last minute I might add! Then he played martyr/hero who did the "oh so difficult and sacrifial move of sacrifizing his career" for Truth/fairness...The one thing he claimed he fought for. If he TRULY cares about fairness like I do then he wouldn't need to internally debate EVEN FOR A SECOND whether to submit that other knife or not! And he would'nt play victim/hero who bravely "sacrifized" his career, he'd just realize he did the right thing, followed the value of fairness without being smug about it. Next ep according to preview he'll have Bong Hee beg for forgiveness, despite her not doing anything wrong! Verbally abusive Jerk. 

I usually like tsundere stories, but this writer seems to not be able to differentiate between tsundere and jerk characters. There's a world of a difference! I cannot stand NJW's smug mannerisms either, he should be more humble.

So NOT ONLY is this guy not very fair, but he's also a fake! Claiming to value a thing (fairness), then not following up on that value he claims to follow! He needs more self-awareness and genuiness and to get down from his mighty condescending high-horse richard simmons-hole attitude!

Please tell me this gets better & he starts to TRULY actually care about fairness, stops verbally abusing Bon Hee and gets his body language wiped clean of any thraces of smugness! Goodness!!

And please don't tell me Bon Hee doesn't actually start to work hard for his-mighty-that-is-all-this-world-needs's forgiveness! She needs to be a strong chararacter and stand up to this jerk's behaviour!

I might just start to ship her with Choi Tae Joon's character instead. He was one actually on her side.

he doesnt want her to ask for his forgiveness cause he already knows she hasnt done anything wrong and he knows what he did was a must but as he had to let go of being a prosecutor he needed someone to blame although it is quite clear he knows its not her fault and he is not really strict toward her as u will see in next episodes. in everyone life there are dilemmas that he had to choose and he chose it in a hard way because he had to let go of his fathers dream. atleast thats what he thinks . he is not really a jerk to the girl and u will see he really cares about her. it seems this fate thing is really affecting him and also many past secrets that are going to be told in next episodes. infact in many situations he is quite a savior. i hope next episodes make it up for u. it seems he is going through an inside war with himself and he knows she is not wrong but as i said at times wee need  someone to blame

1 hour ago, moreenke said:

I think so too. Her changing facial epression at the end, she went from glad to see the girl she recognized from before to "who is exactly that girl" when she noticed the atmosphere was tense, lol. What I can't wait to see is JW reaction to her pretending to be his gf ! :D 

• I can't wait to see it too!! :D 
50 minutes ago, Dhakra said:
1 hour ago, moreenke said:

Thank you :)

• I still think he was aware of his feelings right from the start. Maybe not feelings that indicates love, but I'm sure his heart was already beating at a faster rate the moment he decided to left her. He's running away from it like a boy. If we're afraid of feelings, we deny them and try to run. So yeah, it was me who said that, you're correct. It what we do, that's nothing unusual. We keep talking to ourselves to the point where we actually believe it. We convince ourselves to deny the truth. But he can't hide it, and he knows that. But gladly for him, she doesn't see that or would never dare to think that he actually might have an interest in her. I promise you JCW didn't have one quiet moment as soon as BH entered the room and sit next to those guys for the interview. He was waiting to do something and rescue her. He wanted to help her.
  • Yeah, I think you are correct here aswell. I'm pretty sure she will be devilish. She will try to ruin their relationship and win him over somehow. Trouble is right around the corner. :( 

• it's obvious he's lying to himself :tongue: even his ex co-worker pointed to him how he doesn't look annoyed AT ALL!! :lol: 
  • I don't think so!! at 1st (before seeing her again after the flashback we had of her cheating on No Ji Wook) I thought she'll be hateful, but now I don't see it the same way!! I'm sure she'll keep trying to win him but she won't play dirty!! or is that only my hope?!! hhhh
  •  
51 minutes ago, season_goong said:

Hello everyone!

This is the first drama of Ji Chang Wook that I've watched. I guess I am the only one :))

Anyway, I start raising interest in this drama, just pray that the plot is develop well and consistently. Writers have disappointed me so much in all recent dramas that I've watched.

I have a question. Based on preview of ep 4, when the murderer calls Bong Hee and says that he didn't find any evidence, there is someone dead lying on the floor. It seems that he breaks into a house after taking the key from Bong Hee's office. I just have a thought that did that murderer kill Bong Hee's mother? Please no, it would be too cruel to her...

hi chingu, happy you joined us here and happy you discovered Ji Chang Wook, better late than never!! :wink: 

I hope so and I have faith in this writer!! :D 

no, the key he used and took from Bong Hee's office was his to begin with, only he dropped it the night he left her the shoes and note and took it back when he went there again as a NCI worker!! and looks like the dead body belong to a man, or I saw it that way!!

45 minutes ago, cherkell said:
5 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

He sure has -- Yoo In Ha in "Five Fingers" (which was his last drama featured on SBS five years ago)  He was the Boosung Musical Instruments Chairman's son and inherited the company... after many illegal machinations on his part. :blink:

BTW, the KNetz are already referring to Ji Wook and Bong Hee as the "Ji-Bong Couple."  CUTE.

how nice of him!! :blink: hhhh and if I'm not wrong I think he played a cheabol again in his chinese drama that we didn't see yet (if ever-hope we will)!! 

happy to know they're loved and made them a nickname!! :D:wub: 

34 minutes ago, maral_ms said:

he doesnt want her to ask for his forgiveness cause he already knows she hasnt done anything wrong and he knows what he did was a must but as he had to let go of being a prosecutor he needed someone to blame although it is quite clear he knows its not her fault and he is not really strict toward her as u will see in next episodes. in everyone life there are dilemmas that he had to choose and he chose it in a hard way because he had to let go of his fathers dream. atleast thats what he thinks . he is not really a jerk to the girl and u will see he really cares about her. it seems this fate thing is really affecting him and also many past secrets that are going to be told in next episodes. infact in many situations he is quite a savior. i hope next episodes make it up for u. it seems he is going through an inside war with himself and he knows she is not wrong but as i said at times wee need  someone to blame

I agree with you and he's supper sweet and caring toward her!! he may say those words "don't care" "ill-fated" "if not because of her case" but he deffended her, protected her, cared for her and still do!! :wub: 

love this look he was giving her :wub: he was amused by her, her existance in his life brought life to it!! :wub: he can say all he want but her actions and looks speaks differently!! :wink: 

tumblr_oq68h38BNG1qisd43o6_400.gif cr: jichangswooks

:wub::wub::wub:

tumblr_oq68h38BNG1qisd43o4_250.gif tumblr_oq68h38BNG1qisd43o2_250.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_oq68h38BNG1qisd43o6_250.gif tumblr_oq68h38BNG1qisd43o3_400.gif

tumblr_oq68h38BNG1qisd43o7_400.gif tumblr_oq68h38BNG1qisd43o5_400.gif

tumblr_oq68h38BNG1qisd43o8_400.gif tumblr_oq68h38BNG1qisd43o1_400.gif

Noh Ji Wook in 7-8   ヽ(^◇^*)/

cr: jichangswooks

1 hour ago, season_goong said:

Hello everyone!

Hi Chingu! Welcome to the thread of our JiBong (that is a cute name, indeed :D)

Yes, I also wonder whose house did he have access to? And how in the world did he get such easy access to it? Lol. I mean, as I was watching the episodes, I wonder how the killer had access to the office (figured BH left it unlocked which I don't know why. And then she burst back into her office without closing the door. Eeek. To me, that gave me the chills. I mean, I always close the door behind me haha. I also hope the killer is not out to kill BH's mom. I don't think the killer knows how the mom looks like though. And I also wondered how the killer had access to the equipment and attire of a CSI. (in dramaland, all logics don't always make sense :lol:) but let us see if the killer struck again after entering that house. 

@sakura2016 Now that I think of it, it made more sense that she said it in her head. These two would be in a lot of trouble if she had actually said it aloud. The reason I thought she said it aloud was because she was actually talking and the way JW reacted seemed like he was shock that she was answering to him. But then it was the judge who snapped her out of it. 

These two episodes were funny and gave me chills at time. 

I think that BH is starting to dig into JW's life slowly. Even though he said he liked peace and silence, it was BH who came to mess it up. His life became more adventurous and colorful. As some of you have mentioned, I like that BH is not a weak-minded female lead. She doesn't put with anyone talking down to her (love the bar scene. She didn't degrade herself to the position those pesky lawyers were offering her.) But yet, she is so sweet with JW. Down to earth and cute. It's very touching to see how much she cares for a person when she really loves them. But sad to see how the 'murderer' title is ruining her. Her abnormal clients are hilarious. Except the stalker one. That one kind of creep me out.

Can't believe JW's ex is expecting he will accept her after 'pretending she forgot what she did'. Oh heck no!

giphy.gif

I like her fighting skills, but dang, for her to think she can just get back with him if she 'pretends'. Psh.

I am looking forward to the next episodes. Looks like it's gonna be our BH returning the favor to our JW :wink:

P.S. Did anyone notice the way JW was sleeping when BH came in and stared at him? LOL. He was sleeping like a baby prince haha. Adorable and funny.

6 hours ago, zloves97 said:

LMAO. I thought I'm not the only one who noticed that. The sound effects were just in time to make the scenes even funnier :lol:

I know right. Every time I think it is a serious moment, the sound effects come on and I am:

crying-with-laughter.gif

I like it that the drama is not over-doing the sound effects. Too much of it, and it kills the mood. Too little of it, and it makes the mood stale. But the perfect balance, and it will have me laughing aloud. 

2 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Hi Chingu! Welcome to the thread of our JiBong (that is a cute name, indeed :D)

Yes, I also wonder whose house did he have access to? And how in the world did he get such easy access to it? Lol. I mean, as I was watching the episodes, I wonder how the killer had access to the office (figured BH left it unlocked which I don't know why. And then she burst back into her office without closing the door. Eeek. To me, that gave me the chills. I mean, I always close the door behind me haha. I also hope the killer is not out to kill BH's mom. I don't think the killer knows how the mom looks like though. And I also wondered how the killer had access to the equipment and attire of a CSI. (in dramaland, all logics don't always make sense :lol:) but let us see if the killer struck again after entering that house. 

@sakura2016 Now that I think of it, it made more sense that she said it in her head. These two would be in a lot of trouble if she had actually said it aloud. The reason I thought she said it aloud was because she was actually talking and the way JW reacted seemed like he was shock that she was answering to him. But then it was the judge who snapped her out of it. 

I think it's easy to get in if it's planned murder!! and I think he can steal or buy or make (orders) these kind of attires, no?!! 

No Ji Wook is always surprised by her though!! :lol: 

58 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:
  • it's obvious he's lying to himself :tongue: even his ex co-worker pointed to him how he doesn't look annoyed AT ALL!! :lol: 
  • I don't think so!! at 1st (before seeing her again after the flashback we had of her cheating on No Ji Wook) I thought she'll be hateful, but now I don't see it the same way!! I'm sure she'll keep trying to win him but she won't play dirty!! or is that only my hope?!! hhhh
  • His co-worker knows more than he himself :D Others are always the ones that see love happen first. 
  • She will play dirty. I have seen enough "evil ex"-es ( @triplemYou didn't read that, skip this part) to know when a girl decides to stretch the rules a bit. And she will use everything she has to win him back. We're still at the beginning, a looooot of time to try every little dirty trick :D 

36 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Can't believe JW's ex is expecting he will accept her after 'pretending she forgot what she did'. Oh heck no!

I like her fighting skills, but dang, for her to think she can just get back with him if she 'pretends'. Psh.

I am looking forward to the next episodes. Looks like it's gonna be our BH returning the favor to our JW :wink:

P.S. Did anyone notice the way JW was sleeping when BH came in and stared at him? LOL. He was sleeping like a baby prince haha. Adorable and funny.

she can pretend all she want but she'll learn that pretending nothing happened doesn't make it true!! :unamused:

yes, she will!! :wink: 

do you think I didn't notice and relay it many times? :love: but poor girl she was caught by him!! :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Dhakra said:
  • His co-worker knows more than he himself :D Others are always the ones that see love happen first. 
  • She will play dirty. I have seen enough "evil ex"-es ( @triplemYou didn't read that, skip this part) to know when a girl decides to stretch the rules a bit. And she will use everything she has to win him back. We're still at the beginning, a looooot of time to try every little dirty trick :D 

true!! the co-worker and Eun Hyuk are aware of Bong Hee's importance to him while he's all "it's annoying" "I don't care"!! :lol: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I saw it!! :smirk::lol: but I hope she turnes out different that our usual evil 2nd female leads, I still have hope!! and that's her only hope to not be hated by me!! :unamused: 

1 minute ago, sakura2016 said:

true!! the co-worker and Eun Hyuk are aware of Bong Hee's importance to him while he's all "it's annoying" "I don't care"!! :lol: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I saw it!! :smirk::lol: but I hope she turnes out different that our usual evil 2nd female leads, I still have hope!! and that's her only hope to

Yeah, it will be a pleasure to see him realizing how hard he's in love already :D 

You didn't see anything :lol:Well, not all 2nd female leads are evil, just a few of them have a harsher way of doing things. There's a difference between evil and "evil" :D And so far I would consider this one plain evil. I mean, she already cheated once, isn't it clear that she is already evil? :D There is no way you can trust her anymore. I hope JW will remove her out of his life again. And I want to see him doing that in front of BH. She went through that part already and can comfort and support him. 

4 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Yeah, it will be a pleasure to see him realizing how hard he's in love already :D 

You didn't see anything :lol:Well, not all 2nd female leads are evil, just a few of them have a harsher way of doing things. There's a difference between evil and "evil" :D And so far I would consider this one plain evil. I mean, she already cheated once, isn't it clear that she is already evil? :D There is no way you can trust her anymore. I hope JW will remove her out of his life again. And I want to see him doing that in front of BH. She went through that part already and can comfort and support him. 

yeah!! :D 

owww, right right!! :lol: do you want me to use your very own reasoning on you regarding another 2nd female lead you didn't want to admit she's evil?!! :wink: hhhhhhhh

he won't need to remove her again since he won't let her in to begin with!! :wink: and Bong Hee will see it for sure!! happy they had/has each other in these times!! they understand each other the best since they were there themselves!!  

7 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

yeah!! :D 

owww, right right!! :lol: do you want me to use your very own reasoning on you regarding another 2nd female lead you didn't want to admit she's evil?!! :wink: hhhhhhhh

he won't need to remove her again since he won't let her in to begin with!! :wink: and Bong Hee will see it for sure!! happy they had/has each other in these times!! they understand each other the best since they were there themselves!!  

@sakura2016 Whaaaat!? My reasoning is always on point, there is no way you can do something like that, and more importantly, who could be the 2nd lead that is evil and I won't admit it? <_< I will prepare my defenses. There is no evil being in the dramas I watch besides SP right now. And even if the past drama there is none. I demand names! NAMES! :D 

That's even better, but technically she's already "in". He needs to make his move now and settle things once and for all. It's even more important since BH is watching. We don't want to have any interruption, our OTP ship has to sail asap. I hope BH will move in permanently, don't think his ex will like that.  

3 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@sakura2016 Whaaaat!? My reasoning is always on point, there is no way you can do something like that, and more importantly, who could be the 2nd lead that is evil and I won't admit it? <_< I will prepare my defenses. There is no evil being in the dramas I watch besides SP right now. And even if the past drama there is none. I demand names! NAMES! :D 

That's even better, but technically she's already "in". He needs to make his move now and settle things once and for all. It's even more important since BH is watching. We don't want to have any interruption, our OTP ship has to sail asap. I hope BH will move in permanently, don't think his ex will like that.  

hhhhhhhhhhhhh I knew you'd say this!! :lol: 

Spoiler

doesn't Choi Soo Yeon rig a bell chingu?!! but don't worry, I know she's not evil and did what she did for this and that!! :lol: well good thing she started changing now!! 

well Bong Hee will make the 1st move by playing his "fake" girlfriend role :wink: and he'll play along :D and even the blind can see how real they are!! :tongue: 

I'm sure she'll move in!! what was all the cooking he did for her then?!! :wub: and she has no where to go and he told her to stay and she's no unconvinience to him!! :wub: plus she'll work for/with him so the ex-girlfriend has no where to step in between!! hihihihi :wink: 

5 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhh I knew you'd say this!! :lol: 

I knew it! I knew that you would name her!

Spoiler

No, she doesn't ring a bell. Because she never was evil in the first place. At the beginning she just did it because she wanted to save her boyfriend, to whom she was very loyal to and whom she loved. Since the marriage was arranged from her father it was pretty much the only option she had. Everybody in her situation would have done the same. Her boyfriend killed for her, to protect her mistake. She was desperate and she ended up in this situation. The moment JI turned her back on her and tried to set her up, she decided to play a role in this corrupted world. She didn't want to see her father going down to protect her, she stand up from the siteline and wanted to play the game that everyone else around her was playing. 

That was the moment she became evil and did shady things. And this I can't and won't defend. 

But at the start she wasn't evil and in the latest episode she redeemed herself a little, because she watched her this life leads to. She chose the important person of his family over money or career. She didn't change, she probably was a nice daugter and loveable person from the start. But we didn't see prior to the event at the fishsite. All we can is guess.

And if I would guess, ah...you know how I would guess. Women that can smile so beautiful like that can't be evil.

12 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I'm sure she'll move in!! what was all the cooking he did for her then?!! :wub: and she has no where to go and he told her to stay and she's no unconvinience to him!! :wub: plus she'll work for/with him so the ex-girlfriend has no where to step in between!! hihihihi :wink: 

I hope so, a few more days and we should see some progress in their relationship. I mean, of course she's not inconvenient to him. 

When you have a woman where you can do something like that during breakfast, are.....and I'm going to repeat myself: (my) Relationship goals.giphy.gif

Still interested to know how exactly she will work for him. I hope somehow that he will found his own law firm.

Archived