[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

@aunniek Ah I love the photo you just posted. Yes, this drama is very different. No woman that needs to be saved! I loved that first scene and the hand holding moments! So unexpected and cool. Ha ha

I also think they did not sleep together. I would be disappointed if they did, especially after drinking. They need to do it sober, because they really want it.

Anyone ever watch "In time with you" (Twainese version)? Two friends who turn lovers; and at the beginning it si so awkward because that is how it should be. I loved those awkward moments, it made it so real. I also want this for this show... especially since it has been so realistic socially and all.

@lc85 Ah I love Kim Sung Oh (the actor playing the Coach). He does have great eyes and he is known for them.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I rewatched the scene. It definitely says "We just had an accident" as the motel name. That can be translated many different ways, but the literal translation is "We just made an accident" or "We just had an accident." I like the translation of "We did it, motel" though. That's really clever!

Y'all someone mentioned earlier that like 4 people are driving to Daechon, so we rewatched the scene and it looks like it! At first we thought it was just the Owner ajumma, but it looks like 2 woman and 2 men. Maybe Appa, PD, Hye-ran, and Owner Ajumma? The photo might have been hanging from Appa's car and not Owner ajummas? Man, this drama keeps you on your toes.

Here is the song playing at the end. It is Don't Let Me Be Understood by Santa Esmeralda, but I think it was originally sang by Nina Simone. The Santa Esmeralda version was in Kill Bill during the showdown at the house of Blue leaves (where Uma Thurmon killed everyone and they had to show it in black and white and then she has the final showdown with O-Ren Ishi outside). So maybe there is about to be a showdown in Daechon!

6 hours ago, V said:

@aunniek and @atikworldLaughing so hard at y'alls conversation. I want to update my avatar too!!!!! I am going to go hunting for one now! (well, after work)

Go.. Go.. Go.. It's hunting season.. Kekekkkkkhh.. :D 

6 hours ago, V said:

Hi y'all, I don't think they slept together. I think they just passed out. They mentioned a "near miss bed scene" in the character descriptions from a while back.

http://www.bah-doo.com/fight-my-way-main-character-breakdown/

Here is the part that talked about the near miss bed scene:

때론 폭풍질투, 때론 일촉즉발 베, 베…드씬?!
간당간당 썸과 쌈을 넘나들던 이 스릴 넘치는 남녀!
둘 다 속으로 내심 깨달아가는 흠칫할 진실은…
“남녀 사이에 친구는 개뿔…?” 

Sometimes they are jealous; other times, a near miss bed, bed…scene?!
This thrilling man and woman relationship is between “some” and “fight” (A play on words with the title Ssam My Way)
The startling truth that they are both slowly realizing……

So perhaps they just got really drunk and passed out. She already was only wearing a towel, so it might have just come off while she was sleeping. He might have taken his shirt off, but perhaps he still has his pants on?

Yeah.. It's good for their relationship.. It's would be worse for their bound if they have one hot nite before all of love line.. They two just a nice person.. So hope the pants on.. Hahhahahhahaha...  Though  they just passed out after drunk they still have sweetie sleep together.. What's ever word out from their mouth about their just friends.. But you know guy's the body language still going on the truth way.. She drunk but want to going near to DM.. And DM really want to hug her.. So body still find they're way to speak.. Kekekkkkkhh.. Ups.. What am I say.. Just bias.. Pardon me.. :D

“Fight My Way” Continues To Soar To New Heights In Viewership Ratings

Fight-My-Way3.jpg

Fight My Way” has topped viewership ratings in its time slot again!

According to the viewership research company Nielsen Korea on June 19, the ninth episode of KBS 2TV’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Fight My Way” recorded 12.1 percent viewership ratings across Korea. This is 2.3 percent higher than the 9.8 percent recorded in the eighth episode.

This new rating of 12.1 percent tops its previous best rating, which was 11.4 percent in the sixth episode.

While “Fight My Way” gave up the top viewership ratings spot in its time slot to SBS’s “My Sassy Girl” last week, it has climbed back to the top this week. “My Sassy Girl” recorded 8.1 percent and 9.3 percent in viewership ratings this week, while the other drama in the same time slot, MBC’s “Lookout,” recorded 7.2 percent and 7.7 percent.

“Fight My Way” airs every Monday and Tuesday. Watch the latest episode at Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/19/fight-way-continues-soar-new-heights-viewership-ratings/

46 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I heard that the Taiwanese version was really good, though I haven't seen it yet. I caught the first few episodes of the Korean version, but it was pretty boring, so I dropped it fairly quickly. I may have to go and catch the Taiwanese version, however, since I do like friends to lovers stories. 

Hi @stroppyse Yes you must watch the Taiwanese version. Its very good and one of my most fave Taiwan drama uptodate. I have to say the Taiwan version is better than the Korean version though. The kissing is much better than the Korean version too :D.

FMW reminds me of In Time With You too. Looking forward to our OTP first kiss.....

I like Kim Sung Oh too, I have watched his dramas which he became the villain most of the times but also there are other dramas that he's the good guy. If anyone has the time, go and watch Baek Hee Has Returned its Kim Sung Oh's male lead role. It's a short drama. Kim Sung Oh is one of the celebrities who has beautiful light brown eyes in South Korea.

53 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I totally agree on Kim Sung Oh's charms. If you haven't watched it already, Return of Becky is a 4 episode drama special where he plays the lead. He's rather warm and wonderful in it. He plays these relatively stoic yet emotional characters so well. :)

WOW, he was so good in that, I love him!!!

1 hour ago, carolinedl said:

@aunniek Ah I love the photo you just posted. Yes, this drama is very different. No woman that needs to be saved! I loved that first scene and the hand holding moments! So unexpected and cool. Ha ha

I also think they did not sleep together. I would be disappointed if they did, especially after drinking. They need to do it sober, because they really want it.

Anyone ever watch "In time with you" (Twainese version)? Two friends who turn lovers; and at the beginning it si so awkward because that is how it should be. I loved those awkward moments, it made it so real. I also want this for this show... especially since it has been so realistic socially and all.

@lc85 Ah I love Kim Sung Oh (the actor playing the Coach). He does have great eyes and he is known for them.

Unfortunately for you all, I will keep elaborating on how much I LOVE Coach-nim!!! He loves and is so loyal to DM, he is my hero!!!!! aSKvaMH.gif

3 hours ago, msbeatrice81 said:

OMG YAY! Such good ratings!!!!! And it should just keep getting better from here!! 

I actually for-real LOL'd at your earlier comment about not rubbing it in my face that you'd seen the subbed version, hahaha!!! I'm finally home now and paused in the middle of the episode because I wanted to rant a little about what an absolute witch Pukeface is - I'm watching AR's interview scene and I'm so freaking angry at PF for setting her up like this! Usually with this kind of character I can find at least one sympathetic thing about them, but I just really REALLY hate her. 

I've officially reached the point where I swoon when PSJ does anything in this show, ROFL! There's no escaping the cute awkward charm!

She's called Puke Face for a reason:tongue:.  I really hope that AR doesn't give up the stage to her tomorrow!!!  I hope the people all demand AR back to MC!

I have a bad feeling about the preview with JM and SH and the intern.  I really do think that that JM is trying to not hurt SH feelings, but frankly I wouldn't  trust him if he went out and met another girl which is what seems what happens.  Maybe just some creative editing??

I feel like the  tv guy is some kind of stalker of AR. I really don't have a good feeling about him.  aOtVWNI.gif

1 hour ago, V said:

Y'all someone mentioned earlier that like 4 people are driving to Daechon, so we rewatched the scene and it looks like it! At first we thought it was just the Owner ajumma, but it looks like 2 woman and 2 men. Maybe Appa, PD, Hye-ran, and Owner Ajumma? The photo might have been hanging from Appa's car and not Owner ajummas? Man, this drama keeps you on your toes.

That would be me.  I agree, I think the photo is hanging from her Appa's rearview mirror.  

Just want to say a SHOUT OUT to everyone on this thread and to thank you for being here!!!!  I so enjoy this thread and it is often the highlight of my week (C'mon who really likes Mondays otherwise??).  I so appreciate everyone who shares my love (maybe not my obsession:D) with this drama and love that this place is here to share!!! Thank you!!!

7 minutes ago, aunniek said:

WOW, he was so good in that, I love him!!!

Unfortunately for you all, I will keep elaborating on how much I LOVE Coach-nim!!! He loves and is so loyal to DM, he is my hero!!!!! 

She's called Puke Face for a reason:tongue:.  I really hope that AR doesn't give up the stage to her tomorrow!!!  I hope the people all demand AR back to MC!

I have a bad feeling about the preview with JM and SH and the intern.  I really do think that that JM is trying to not hurt SH feelings, but frankly I wouldn't  trust him if he went out and met another girl which is what seems what happens.  Maybe just some creative editing??

I feel like the  tv guy is some kind of stalker of AR. I really don't have a good feeling about him.  

That would be me.  I agree, I think the photo is hanging from her Appa's rearview mirror.  

Just want to say a SHOUT OUT to everyone on this thread and to thank you for being here!!!!  I so enjoy this thread and it is often the highlight of my week (C'mon who really likes Mondays otherwise??).  I so appreciate everyone who shares my love (maybe not my obsession:D) with this drama and love that this place is here to share!!! Thank you!!!

Thank you for clarifying! I felt kind of bad not knowing exactly who it was, also....I definitely share your obsession.

I have a feeling JM is trying to keep his job. It looks like a delicate situation because the intern is the child of some heavy hitters who invest a lot in JM's company? But, he could be falling her. She is Sul-hee 2.0.

I have the same bad feeling about the PD. I feel like he tried to put a move on AR and DM punched him. He did mention knowing how strong DM's punches were.

@VI too have the same bad feeling about the PD but I really hope he is not another guy trying to hit on AR. If I'm not mistaken, PD asked DM to go on that game show which coincidentally brought him to the station when HR arrived. I could be wrong, (I've only watched clips of Ep 9) but to me it seems that HR may be using the PD then to get to DM. Maybe she is using him again to thwart AR's chances of being on stage again later in tonight's episode. :(

My supposition for the "in bed together" scene is that they were playing some sort of competitive drinking game and they both just passed out.  I love how AR is her typical self and hits DM on the head to wake him up. :D  I hope he realizes that is what married life will be too :wub::D

@aunniek Oh I was trying to figure out who that guy was, why he was asking about AR, and why DM refused to answer him. It makes total sense!

I am curious to know why would the landlady go there to see DM and AR. How does she know to go there? Why would she go there? It's not like AR and DM not answering their door mean that they are living together... Isn't she being a bit too overprotective?.... :wink: Ha ha

I was happy to finally see glimpses of DM's sister! Seems like she can walk too! I guess she did get the operation, it worked but then she refused to talk to him... It was cute that she was checking him out online. I cannot wait to see them together!!

@stroppyse I recommend the Taiwanese original of "In Time with you". It gets a bit long in the middle but it gets better.

I have seen some posts saying that they would be disappointed if Dong Man and Ae Ra have  really slept together and I have to say that I wouldn't be. I know we would all love some big romantic moment to take place when their first kiss/time happens but sometimes in real life things don't go that way. I do not believe that this moment takes away from their feelings or what they have already verbally expressed to each other. 

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Good thing DM is a fighter who can handle getting bopped in the head by AR as a wake up call. LOL. :D Though once they are married, she'll probably come up with other ways to wake him up as well. :wub:

I was going to say, it's a good thing DM has a hard head, hahaha!!!! He's already used to getting whacked anytime she's annoyed.

I just read the second sentence in your comment and now I'm blushing, ROFL! Is it hot in here, or is that just me? :wink:

I also think they passed out, drunk., seeing the mess on the floor.     She didn't have any extra clothes, which is why she wore the robe, which can be undone. DM took off at least his shirt if not more, lol.  It is summer, and alcohol makes people's skin feel even warmer, temporarily anyway, and it doesn't seem like they shared just one bottle.   Maybe while asleep they felt clammy and just removed clothing in drunken stupor    Lol.   Am justifying, hahaha.   We will know later; and who will catch them.   My hope is PF, to dash her hopes, ha!    

Are the gold pumps Landlady?  Then there is Dad, Pukeface in red pumps, and that guy with a crush on AR ever since she gave the boxer a nosebleed. Edit:  oh yeh, and  there is Coach, across their room.   Will he do damage control first, before anyone else comes up? 

Whacking DM awake is so consistent of AR.  Good thing he is a fighter.  But yeh, whacking a person awake is always gonna shock a person, whoever he/she may be.

------

Am glad JM stepped up and admitted to his relationship.  The thing I fear is that the kimchi project might be taken from him, but I hope not, because both JM and SH did good job telemarketing the kimchi.  If they sell out, JM would have done his job, fait accompli, so no reason for boss not to promote him.

I really hope HR  isn't a big B next ep and tries to one up Ae Ra in her MC gig.  Whenever i watch a drama with an ex like her, i always wish they'd end up friends with everyone like in Protect the Boss. The main guy's ex fiance showed up, was annoying for like 5 eps and then she was really chill after she became friends with the main girl but I haven't seen a drama like that in a while. She'll probably just be annoying and pinning for dong man the rest of the series even though he's clearly in love with AR 

Archived