[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, arfaizar said:

aaaak.. i cant help myself watching this.. they are more comfortable for their BTS now.. 

i am waiting for BTS when they are slept together and kissing scene

Omomomooooooo :astonished: :heart: - what is happening in that BTS ?! I wouldn't be surprised if rumors starts flying around these two sooner or later :blush:

so, I'm a bit delay in the recapped department (hectic work life -_-). I have only watched ep 9 in its entirety because I needed to catch up with loads of work stuff. I'm seriously loving how the writer is pushing boundaries with the progression of the drama.

1. I love how Aera stood up for herself when she went on her interview. No one should be allowed to make someone feel inferior about one's self; that interviewer was asking for a good beating :angry:, makes me angry. but Aera handled her with class - and then some! 

2. We finally get a glimpse of Dongman's sister. can't wait to see how her storyline is, and how she affected Dongman up to this point.

3. Mic-ttorai had her first MC gig, lulz :lol:. and that drinking with the guys - ROFL!

4. JM and SH - I can't with these two.

5. Bed scene, bed scene, bed scene, bed scene, bed scene, bed scene <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< - I WAS SCREAMING!

Btw: KJW was apparently an idol trainee, hence the vocal skills.

30 minutes ago, LadyIgraine said:

Omomomooooooo :astonished: :heart: - what is happening in that BTS ?! I wouldn't be surprised if rumors starts flying around these two sooner or later :blush:

so, I'm a bit delay in the recapped department (hectic work life -_-). I have only watched ep 9 in its entirety because I needed to catch up with loads of work stuff. I'm seriously loving how the writer is pushing boundaries with the progression of the drama.

1. I love how Aera stood up for herself when she went on her interview. No one should be allowed to make someone feel inferior about one's self; that interviewer was asking for a good beating :angry:, makes me angry. but Aera handled her with class - and then some! 

2. We finally get a glimpse of Dongman's sister. can't wait to see how her storyline is, and how she affected Dongman up to this point.

3. Mic-ttorai had her first MC gig, lulz :lol:. and that drinking with the guys - ROFL!

4. JM and SH - I can't with these two.

5. Bed scene, bed scene, bed scene, bed scene, bed scene, bed scene <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< - I WAS SCREAMING!

Btw: KJW was apparently an idol trainee, hence the vocal skills.

yes you are right she was an idol trainee..!!!  as i remember she was about to debut but choose to follow the path of acting.wish though she was both an idol and actress.

can't wait for Aera to find success in her career after all this effort.how could they talk like that about her education and her looks..she was so surprised but don't give up to their behavior and put them into their place with perfect way.

Still replaying the kiss scene while waiting for Monday, abusing the  replay button :).  I want pinch both their cheeks, so adorbs these two!!!   

Song Ha Yoon can play pitiful, but she can also play confident, inspite of that small frame.      If AR can help to shake SH from timidity, that would be great.    If  it takes a kind, handsome cameo to stir the JM-SH pot further than YJ, then so be it, to push SH out of her little shell and  wake JM from complacency.  

JooMan SulHee situation is playing out like the first 50 episodes of a generic korean daily drama after which the crumbled female lead slowly starts to build herself in a new way along with the main male lead for the next 70 episodes or so while the ex marries the rich and powerful 2nd female and slowly starts regretting.

5 hours ago, sofia111 said:

OMG!!!! GOOD JOB ffmwfan :flushed::flushed::heart::heart:

OMG! I find myself replaying these :flushed::flushed::heart:

Seriously though, I can't get enough of these two. PSJ and KJW really deliver the best chemistry on screen (I hope off screen too :wink:). At first I kinda doubted this pairing because DOTS was super popular, almost everyone loved Jiwon and JinGoo pairing, it would be really hard to top that, and for PSJ's previous dramas, well, I was always end up cheering for the other guy rather than him. 

In my opinion, PSJ and KJW finally met their perfect "match". It's sad this drama will end in three weeks time, but I hope they will work with each other again in the future (or maybe, date news?:wink:). For now, let's pray for the rest of episodes to be filled with lots of lovey dovey scenes between them.:heart:

So I just finished watching episode 10 with subs and I loved it!

@msbeatrice81 and @stroppyse Yes! One thing I liked also was that we saw some flashbacks showing DM a bit more. We've seen AR a lot and we know she has been liking him for a while now. It's nice to see that he was not indifferent to her either. He also said it after kissing her - that he won't let her go again and let's not taking detours. I do hope we get to see more of his side in the upcoming episodes!

@deadorblack I agree with you that JM and SH's relation is unconfortable because it is so realistic. However, I don't think they brought the ratings down. Numerous articles in Korea have been written on them and how people praise the writer for showing that. A lot of people said they could totally relate with a relation coming to an end like this, etc.

I agree with most of you on SH and JM. I feel like SH really needs to be alone and figure out who she is, what she wants to do and take care of herself for once. I feel frustrated when I see her, to be honest. Because she is great and has been surviving well - she worked and helped him, she is helping AR too now. She is so much better than she thinks she is and is not given enough credit. She needs to help herself and use that strength for herself, to achieve her dreams. Which makes me think - what are they? Does she even know? I have no problem with her wanting to be the caretaker, but she still needs to assert herself more when it comes to JM so that he either accepts that or leaves.

Like @msbeatrice81, I also question whether they should end up together at the end altogether... I don't want things to be rushed so that we the viewers have a happy ending. There seems to be so much that needs to be fixed... Maybe this is going to be the story of the end of first love? Right now, I am liking this idea more than hating it.

Which makes me wonder: how many episodes? 16 or 20?

On 22/06/2017 at 11:33 PM, Yongzura said:

Article about it (in Korean) here.

@stroppyse Would you be able to translate this for us when you have time, please?  I've pasted the text below: 

박서준 "썸이고 나발이고" (2017-06-21)
박서준이 불도저 같은 매력을 발산했다. KBS 2TV 월화드라마 ‘쌈, 마이웨이(극본 임상춘, 연출 이나정)’에서 ‘고동만’ 역을 맡은 박서준이 김지원을 향한 박력 넘치는 입맞춤으로 시청자들의 심장을 쿵쾅거리게 만든 것. 20일 방송된 10회 엔딩에서 동만은 애라(김지원 분)에게 ‘심쿵 박력’ 키스를 하며 달달한 로맨스의 불꽃을 점화시켰다. 동만은 애라가 보는 앞에서 질투를 유발하려는 전 여친 혜란(이엘리야 분)의 키스를 거칠게 밀어내고, 애라에게 성큼성큼 다가가 기습 입맞춤을 하며 자신의 마음을 표현했다. 이어 동만은 애라를 향해 “키스 했으면 1일”이라며 사귀자는 고백과 함께 또 한번 뜨거운 키스를 나눠 안방극장 여심을 초토화 시켰다. 그동안 애라에 대해 20년지기 ‘여사친’에서 ‘여자’로 변해가는 감정을 느껴온 동만은 저돌적인 입맞춤을 통해 두 사람의 관계에 쐐기를 박으며 ‘꽃길 로맨스’의 시작을 알렸다. 특히 무작정 매달리는 전 여친 혜란을 향한 단호박 거절은 시청자들에게 통쾌함을 선사했고, 그토록 염원하던 애라와의 ‘직진 로맨스’는 안방극장의 뜨거운 지지를 이끌어냈다. 이처럼 박서준은 거침없이 자신의 마음을 표현하는 상남자 매력으로 ‘심쿵’을 안기는가 하면, 눈빛, 표정, 대사, 행동에 디테일하게 녹여낸 달달한 무드로 극의 몰입도를 증폭시켰다. 박서준, 김지원의 간질간질 설렘 로맨스가 본격적으로 펼쳐지기 시작한 KBS 2TV ‘쌈, 마이웨이’는 월화극 1위로 순항을 이어가고 있으며 매주 월, 화 밤 10시에 방송된다. (KBS미디어 박재환)

Hi y'all!

I posted an interview for Park Seo-joon over in his forum (page 46):

(His forum is very quiet by the way, so throw some love that way if you get a chance. I feel like most of the images over here from Fight For My Way can be placed over there as well. Especially the ones that are Park Seo-joon centric.)

Let me know if y'all have any other interviews you want translated for any of the Fantastic Four members. We are working on Song Ha-yoon, Ahn Jae-hong, and (a bunch of) Park Seo-joon right now. We need some Kim Ji-won interviews so if you know of any then let me know. I mean, she has to have a lot of them out there right? If you know of any of the side character or director or writer then send them my way as well!

I love reading everyones comments on the drama. @tingth I did not realize that Sul-hee sounds like "sorry" but now I can't un-hear it! Also @msbeatrice81 I completely agree with you about the corporal punishment in Korean Dramas. Hopefully those things will change with the new president. Though I don't believe in hitting as a form of punishment, I kind of feel like a Father hitting his girlfriends childhood friend might be more accepted depending on how close they are and considering he thought they just did it (though, damn, a hanger? That was a bit too much). I think it definitely depends on the culture you grew up in. (On a side note, are you a 80's baby? You don't have to answer, only asking because of your username. 80's babies unite!)

2 hours ago, annie1234 said:

OMG! I find myself replaying these :flushed::flushed::heart:

Seriously though, I can't get enough of these two. PSJ and KJW really deliver the best chemistry on screen (I hope off screen too :wink:). At first I kinda doubted this pairing because DOTS was super popular, almost everyone loved Jiwon and JinGoo pairing, it would be really hard to top that, and for PSJ's previous dramas, well, I was always end up cheering for the other guy rather than him. 

In my opinion, PSJ and KJW finally met their perfect "match". It's sad this drama will end in three weeks time, but I hope they will work with each other again in the future (or maybe, date news?:wink:). For now, let's pray for the rest of episodes to be filled with lots of lovey dovey scenes between them.:heart:

i was so crazy for ji won ang jingoo in dots but after seowon happen my ship of goowon disappear...PSJ AND KJW chemistry is gonna be the best forever for me.i have seen a couple voting in instagram with jingoo/jiwon seojoon/jiwon and seowon was by far first seowon has top goowon by far..in twitter polls too ji won and seo joon comes first i was surprised too but i am happy that people love ship seowon so much they even want more episodes of the drama!!i hope kbs see how much people love them!i am hoping for date news too.i am happy that this drama happen i was already know kim ji won but now i know and the lovely park seo joon.

38 minutes ago, V said:

Though I don't believe in hitting as a form of punishment, I kind of feel like a Father hitting his girlfriends childhood friend might be more accepted depending on how close they are and considering he thought they just did it (though, damn, a hanger? That was a bit too much). I think it definitely depends on the culture you grew up in. (On a side note, are you a 80's baby? You don't have to answer, only asking because of your username. 80's babies unite!)

I definitely agree that I'm less shocked by a dad wailing away on a guy he thinks probably took advantage of his daughter, but...still, I wish they'd played it differently. And I know someone suggested that maybe we'll get a flashback to that scene where it's different than what we already saw, but I just don't see how that will happen...aigooooo what a mess. On to happier things! 

Yes! I'm an '81-er, which means I don't fit into either Gen-X or Gen-Y very well, and it also means that I'm starting to realize I'm "noona" to most of the men coming into the Kdrama world now (Not that I mind much...I'm a very happy noona, hahaha!!! If Ha Ji Won can do it all the time then so can I!). What's that line about "if he's handsome, he's oppa"? I'm definitely holding to that as truth!!!! :D 

Since we're between episodes, I'm wondering - how long have you all been watching Kdramas, and what made you choose to watch Fight for My Way? I'm always curious how people find this world - I got into it 10 years ago thru Full House but it was Coffee Prince that really addicted me forever (helloooooo, Gong Yoo). I love seeing dramas like FFMW that break into new territory and/or portray aspects of life in S. Korea that we haven't necessarily seen before - and it's been super interesting seeing a trend toward romances that are more adult in their themes and in their interactions while still retaining a romcom/fun atmosphere. I feel like so much of what we used to see in romcoms was this sort of chaste peck on the lips and MAYBE holding hands, whereas now we get these amazing moments like the kisses at the end of FFMW ep. 10 - it's not a change I'm complaining about, for sure, LOL!!! Anyway, sorry to ramble - I love this thread and all of you wonderful people! :blush:

15 minutes ago, msbeatrice81 said:

Since we're between episodes, I'm wondering - how long have you all been watching Kdramas, and what made you choose to watch Fight for My Way? I'm always curious how people find this world - I got into it 10 years ago thru Full House but it was Coffee Prince that really addicted me forever (helloooooo, Gong Yoo). I love seeing dramas like FFMW that break into new territory and/or portray aspects of life in S. Korea that we haven't necessarily seen before - and it's been super interesting seeing a trend toward romances that are more adult in their themes and in their interactions while still retaining a romcom/fun atmosphere. I feel like so much of what we used to see in romcoms was this sort of chaste peck on the lips and MAYBE holding hands, whereas now we get these amazing moments like the kisses at the end of FFMW ep. 10 - it's not a change I'm complaining about, for sure, LOL!!! Anyway, sorry to ramble - I love this thread and all of you wonderful people! :blush:

Ah, same here. Gong yoo reeled me in 4 years ago. Coffee prince was rewatched so many times. And their cute bed scene at the end is unbeatable to date. The music, the way gong yoo picks up eun hye. Best show ever!!  Fight my way is coming in close second because of its similar realness and sizzling chemistry.

Archived