• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DCxQ_MRUMAA5AKn.jpg

Final  - THANKS @V

DM – why are you doing this?
They are talking about what HR is doing

HR – if you spend 20 years with someone then you can like anything

DM – you were my firt love but I was 20, I was stupid. I don’t regret it as a first love, but it ended, I only see AR now.
HR – AR again? You are cruel to me, I was not happy because AR was there all the time.

She moves in to kiss him

AR sees them

FLASHBACK
THEY ARE ALL sitting at a table and DM and HR are kissing, AR turns her head. She doesn’t like seeing DM kiss HR

An old movie. DM and HR are watching the movie together. AR is the third wheel on their date. DM and HR are dating and stuff.

Another flashback, DM and HR are talking and they kiss. AR looks away. It is valentines day. DM leaves after he kisses HR

AR – timing in life is bad. I always ran away.

PRESENT
DM – what are you doing!!!!!

DOng man runs outside and sees AR and Kisses her!!!!!! It is a big kiss. AR is stunned

DM – I am not going to let you go anymore. WE shouldn’t go around anymore, we should be direct. Stand strong. We already kissed, I don’t know ssam or whatever, but we already kissed, so lets date. Lets date! Lets date!

Aera nods

DM – we are dating now. I will do it again. I want to do it again.

He kisses her again!!!! They are kissing outside the restaurant. It fades out.

EPISOGUE
Coach and Owner are together doing some firecrackers. It didn’t work. Owner said don’t be too intense. He sits next to her.
C – by the way, you are right. Hwang bokhee
O – I am kan a ko hwang now
C – how long are you going to stay in Namil village?
O – I will stay there forever

COMMENTS
We missed a lot during that last part. So sorry about that! It was hard updating at the end as well. Maybe too many clicks? Stuff didn’t go throw as fast as it usually does!

Chingu deul :w00t: yeah we finally got a kiss between DM and AR. :wub: My body tingled at that ending scene. DM asked AR to date him and kept on asking her till she nodded her head. And he kissed her again but too bad :angry: the camera panned away from their kiss close up. So excited and now need to wait next Monday for the next episode.

The coach and landlady were adorable at the end hahahaha

I feel like Sulhee is going to leave Jooman given the song that was playing in the background when she came back inside.

awwww stupid Jooman and the intern. 

The person he sees in the intern is Sulhee. DOESN'T HE SEE THAT?

9 minutes ago, joyue_1 said:

YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Btw - we already established the initial stars meant how much into it they've each become... does the switch of the colors mean reciprocation of feelings?!

I guess you are right!  Next week they will be  "an official couple" :wub:

You are so right. JM and SH need to be apart. And I would really like it if it will be SeolHee that will initiate the break up. She needs to take stock of how she has become. I believe she needs to take care and love herself first and foremost.

7 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Chingu deul :w00t: yeah we finally got a kiss between DM and AR. :wub: My body tingled at that ending scene. DM asked AR to date him and kept on asking her till she nodded her head. And he kissed her again but too bad :angry: the camera panned away from their kiss close up. So excited and now need to wait next Monday for the next episode.

I can't wait to see Puke Face's reaction..............:tongue::tongue::tongue:

yessssss!!!!

GAHHHHH THEY FINALLY KISSED AND THEY ARE GOING TO START DATING!!!!! such a sweet kiss not once, but twice! Way to go DM!
But they will have the next episode of obstacle to overcome before their happy ever after!!!!

10 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Let's hope for a close up view of the kiss! hehehe

27 minutes ago, ava812 . said:

You are so right. JM and SH need to be apart. And I would really like it if it will be SeolHee that will initiate the break up. She needs to take stock of how she has become. I believe she needs to take care and love herself first and foremost.

8_1.jpg

Yes, I agree too.  It's time to look after herself first.  Maybe by being apart they will review what one really means to each other - 

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

8 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

I guess you are right!  Next week they will be  "an official couple" :wub:

Hehehe YESSSSSSSSSAAAAAAA~~~

How am I going to survive until Monday?!?! 
(Well, there's The Best Hit... but I need DM and AR!!!!!)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JskhczwXZdk

Oh,  the kiss at the end made all the waiting worth it!  But I agree, I need a close-up too.  It panned out.  I wonder how many takes  PSJ  and KJW took, maybe different angles and distances?  :tongue:     I have gone crazy......

Thank you again recappers and screencappers, you are all daebak! 

21 minutes ago, Mindy said:

The coach and landlady were adorable at the end hahahaha

I feel like Sulhee is going to leave Jooman given the song that was playing in the background when she came back inside.

awwww stupid Jooman and the intern. 

The person he sees in the intern is Sulhee. DOESN'T HE SEE THAT?

But at the same time he sees young Sul Hee in the intern- sul hee as she was before she got tired and worn out from supporting him. And that's so sad because she did everything for him.

I wish Sul Hee would leave him but I know she doesn't have the emotional strength rn. It's hard to let go of a dream and a person you shared everything with. I don't know why but I feel like he's waiting for her to cut the cord instead of having todo it himself because he feels indebted to her. I think the only way they could work it out now is if JM gets a shock. He needs to realize he could lose her for real and remember why she is worth keeping. This whole storyline made me sad. He's such a jerk to her. And the worst thing is he knows it. He wasn't asleep when she got home but he pretended to be just to avoid her and her questions. Doesn't he realize how much she is hurting? 

Archived