[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The single blue star on the pink stars side is really bugging me too, is it.. a baby?? I know, maybe I'm going too far here.. but today was so crazy I'm expecting everything.

Also, I really hope tomorrow they'll show us what exactly happened first thing in the Episode. No flashbacks, the whole thing. Didn't we deserve it?

Lastly, I wanted their first kiss/time/etc to be way more romantic.. We still can't be sure if IT happened, but if this will be only the result of them being drunk I'll be a little disappointed. For me, I'd like this to be just them cuddling, I want them to be both completely alert, when they'll have their first kiss (and the rest lol)

This will be the longest wait EVER

*sigh*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0OK50ckjag

DongMan: Is this the bathhouse? What kind of woman dries her hair like that?

AeRa: What, do women dry their hair differently?

DongMan: Ai, what wench dries her hair like a squad commander?

AeRa: Yah, get off. I should be sleeping on the bed. [?]

DongMan: Well, if you don't like it you can sleep on the floor.

AeRa: Yah, what kind of brat is this?

DongMan: If you don't like it just sit beside. It's not like we've never shared a bed before.

AeRa: Is back then the same as now?

DongMan: Is it different?

AeRa: It's... the- same.

DongMan: Don't turn it on.

AeRa: Why?

DongMan: If I tell you not to turn it on, don't. Since it'll make it weird.

AeRa: Yah, why are you lying this way? Lie the other way!

DongMan: Can't lie. 

AeRa: Why?

DongMan: My ear hurts.

AeRa: Ear? *Gasp* What's wrong with your ear?

DongMan: Because of [a wrestling move]

AeRa: What's [the wrestling move].

DongMan: Just, like wrestling, when you do against the ground... The ear becomes like this...

AeRa: Ah, crazy. Crazy!

AeRa: Ah, why is it so scarily hot?

DongMan: Thi-this... someone's ear... you can't just touch it like that though.

AeRa: I looks like it's about to burst. Totally hot. Is this... an inflammation?

DongMan: [???] That- that's why... it's not that it's hot...

DongMan: You, recently, did you do something?

AeRa: What?

DongMan: Your face, it seems like something changed. What, did you get some fillers?

AeRa: I can't even pay my rent what filler?! Awh, aren't you going to your room?

DongMan: Until coach comes back, I'm not going~ I'm definitely not staying with a cockroach.

AeRa: AWOOH! Weirdo.

AeRa: Well, then let's catch some soju or something. Shall I buy some?

DongMan: [No idea what he said but he basically pointed to where there's soju. I've never been in a motel...]

AeRa: Whoa... You're really good... You must have come to motels a lot huh.

DongMan: It's my first though...

This is too long and filled with things I'm not interested in, so I'll just translate the bit at the back.

https://youtu.be/VQ4bQuAfCwI?t=2m46s

Nosy Boss: Why can't you say a thing?

Intern's mom: This lady is weird.

SeolHee: Ah, that...

JooMan: She's my girlfriend.

Nosy Boss: Ah, what nonsense.

JooMan: It's not nonsense. I'm dating SeolHee-ssi. It's been 6 years. I like her a lot.Therefore, Department Head, stop calling her Sunny anymore please and YeJin-ssi too... please keep your distance.

End of Translations.

I cant hold it anymore i'm joing the fun here..waaahhhhh daebak today's episode..but where's the kiss y'all? Omo i'm being greedy now..hahahaha..and i've been abusing the replay button on the last part bcos they looked so sweeeeet cuddling together like that :heart:

8 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

@aunniek  the blue star on Aera's side, I take it to mean that once he decided to pursue after her confession,  he gave her his heart?? That's our Dongman, always on her side, and I mean from ep 1, and not the literal beside her on the same bed  as this ep :tongue:

:DThat is what I'm thinking too, since AR seems to still be hesitant..............

33 minutes ago, lovcom00 said:

I'm sorry to suddenly intrude, but I was watching livestream he confessed he wants to kiss her? He gave her a gold ring?? They SLEPT together!?? If tomorrow they'll still insist they're best friends I'm flying to Korea.

Also, I thought there were two people rushing by car towards that Motel, the *Oppaa*obessive-exgirlfriend and AR's dad. I thought it was him because of baby AR's photo hanging in the car? Did I see it wrong?? 

Thanks to @V for the detailed recap, you're the best!!! 

:) count me in I will join you 

HHuaaaaaaaa... What a daebak eps.. With that ending.. Ohhh.. Out of words... :D

Thank'u for all cingguya.. @aunniek @V @jeonghyang @Yongzura @athena22 @xxPeepsxx for the live recap, screencap, and gif.. Thank'u gomawo for the hard work.. :wub::wub:

Now going to download today eps.. I'm going watch with dancing even without sub.. Ahahhahhahhaaaa.. Heart going faster.. pyung2.. :heart:

Director: Hey, hey, AeRa-ssi, did she not catch the signal?

Someone: The signal that PD-nim gave, did you not catch it?

[Oh no, seems like some famous broadcaster came and AeRa was supposed to handover but didn't know. Better not be puke-face! >:( )

Puke Face: Why aren't you dating that fabulous Choi AeRa? There's definitely nothing right?

DongMan: She and I have 20 years (together).

Puke Face: If 20 years has passed and nothing has happened, there's nothing. [NO YOU SHUDDUP!]

JooMan: I'm, for a bit, going out.

SeolHee: Where to?

[Noooo...]

AeRa: We're now... not friends, right?

DongMan: Do you still see me as a little kid?

2 minutes ago, aunniek said:

@stroppyse or @alleram95, would either of you have time to do this quick translation.  I think @xxPeepsxx is out for the day :)

@stroppyse and @alleram95 NM, @xxPeepsxx was kind enough to do it. Thanks so much, chingu!!!!

Spoiler

I think the ex should now be officially known as "puke-face".................

10 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:
I Director: Hey, hey, AeRa-ssi, did she not catch the signal?

Someone: The signal that PD-nim gave, did you not catch it?

[Oh no, seems like some famous broadcaster came and AeRa was supposed to handover but didn't know. Better not be puke-face! >:( )

Puke Face: Why aren't you dating that fabulous Choi AeRa? There's definitely nothing right?

DongMan: She and I, it's been 20 years.

Puke Face: If 20 years has passed and nothing has happened, there's nothing. [NO YOU SHUDDUP!]

JooMan: I'm, for a bit, going out.

SeolHee: Where to?

[Noooo...]

AeRa: We're now... not friends, right?

DongMan: Do you still see me as a little kid?

Ohhh emmm to the geeee.. are they going to kiss by the seaside? If that happens tomorrow, writer-nim, i'll give u the standing ovation u deserve :thumbsup::love:

Archived