[Drama 2017] Circle 써클

larus

4 minutes ago, Michelle Gonzalez said:

Me forgot this the pboto of the profesor and hyj is the profesor and i think he is twin Dad

You mean Professor Han? I think the twins' dad used to work with the professor, but they are definitely not the same person. The character relationship chart for Circle says they are actually rivals. 

OzQnTdl.png

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2017 when WJ ws looking for BG wth the detective they found blood trails and in the ambulance BG's hands wr bloody. What did they do to him?

2037 they sneaked out and operated the man to read the chip planted inside his neck and doc cautioned always it was a very delicate and dangerous procedure... now can that be a hint 'they' did something more to 2017 BG besides just inserting the bug? 

'they' could it be Prof and HJY? 

BG and the 2037 doctor (in 2017) wr very convinced Bluebird is HJY. Was HJY then somehow also involved in the bug experiments (using alien technology) but her memories had always been under the "control" of her "father"?

Hee eee I am really going in "circles".

I find it a little strange when Byul made her first appearance, as if she was chasing after the twins...and suddenly the twins' father turned up almost at the same time. It must not be a coincidence, he was within the same vicinity as them. My hunch Byul was running away from the human lab. 

About Prof Han and The Twins' father, the character description did say that Prof Han was always in the shadow until the dad disappeared and he became the head of the research. I don't think Byul was taken away because she was harmful to the family. But Dad probably wanted to protect her. We don't know yet what had happened to Dad since 2007, but most likely Byul fell into the hands of Prof Han and was forced to believe that he is her only family member. I wonder how the scientist made the alien to not remember anything or control her mind and made her to be like human. 

I like the transition of the 2017 characters being re-introduced in 2037. LOL! Good thing Park Min Young managed to be a good doctor after what she had been through 20 years ago. I am looking forward to the next episode. Half way through CIRCLE already revealed some of the 2037 characters... wait what happened to the serial killer (that girl who was kidnapped when she was 7) are they going to put her character aside since people are more interested to find Kim Woo Jin?

@acey2 That is exactly what I thought of as well! A truck appeared in the middle of the chase, but still the alien was intent on following the twins and the dad just coincidentally appeared, and it didn't seem like he was looking for the twins. That is what I think of as well, that the dad wanted to help Byul out but things got in the way of him returning back to his kids.

And I agree... I am enjoying how the 2017 characters are slowly appearing in 2037 like the assistant professor and Woojin's sunbae. 

I've forgotten about Mijin until you mentioned her lol! :D So much has been going on, I wonder how they plan to conclude that sub-story.

I can't wait for the episode later, I heard it will be a turning point to the story. ♥

I have a question- how Min Young even involved with that case?  We saw how she was scared, paranoid  and how she meet Bum Gyum. But why? She is a witness or someone who she knows suiciaded and like HJY try solve a case?

And Min Young tell BG that the last time when she was see Woo Jin, he was with HJY and she is so sure that they are still together, that HJY must know where Woo Jin is. Picture WJ what BG get from HJY/Bluebird has a date 2022.03.31. He looks proud and smiling. I am so curious what happen to him and if he was with HJY that time. Then something happen to him and maybe he also lost memories and become Human B. 

And there is two project - controling feeling chip and controling memories program I am right? Not everyone who have chip lost memories like WJ sunbae for example. 

27 minutes ago, waterfah26 said:

There was one point I want to know why Bomkyun and Minyoung had chip in their head before. Why they decided to insert it or they were forced to insert it.

BG and MY didn't have the chip in their head. But the professor put the bug to their head through their nose. That's why they have scar near the ear to throw out the bug from their head.

For sure each mystery open one by one now. The commandant is seonbae of Woojin, and still waiting info who is the chairman? Who is the Major?. But I am curious if WJ at Smart City, where is he now? What he do? And why HJY shout his name at the end of preview... Need to watch episode 6 to make all more clear.. :):)

@waterfah26 For Bumgyun's case, the bug with the chip was inserted in his nose, so that is how he got the chip in his head. 

@Netka85 In 2037 Minyoung showed how she also had a scar from having the chip taken from her head, so I'm wondering if she's also one of the victims? I still haven't got to watch with subs yet, so I could've understood wrongly.

I think everyone's required to have the chip to be able to live in Smart Earth, but they could also use the chip to block memories upon certain situations I think. 

I'm really curious what became of Woojin. I'm just hoping it's still Jingoo who's playing him in 2037 hahaha

For me i think woo jin have the bug somehow the profesor put on to him may be that why he forgot his brother.  At the end. Hj i don't know. May be she saw him and she said that all this is because of her so that mean kbg was right.  May be. Woo jin was on the undercover but i dont believe so.

@craptelly Maybe I am wrong but I don't think Minyung get a chip in 2017. How she will surview when everyone who get that chip suicided. And how she get rid of this in that time? She also tell that she lost memory but in 2017 she seems fine. Maybe she is little crazy but she still have memories. I think she get a chip later and then lost memories too.

About Woo Jin I am have also little hope that he will be still Jingoo in 2037:wink:

@Netka85 True... actually it's more possible she got it afterwards since she would've most likely told Woojin already that she's one of the victims if that was the case. Ohh... so she also lost her memories? I didn't know that part... hahaha can't wait to watch it with subs later on~

park min young is another interesting individual to look at... she's a medical student when she met the twins, and one of the earliest person who think that the students were murdered instead of committing suicide. what made her believed the alien story? did she experience it first hand?

I don't recall Beom Kyun mentioned he saw any blue bugs during his investigation. We do know the bug was forcefully planted in Beom Kyun. Maybe Min Young received the same fate as him. 2022 could be the turn of event that the twins were separated. 

So Minyoung was taken and tested on too. She had the blue bug in her. I wonder if that happened in college/university and that's why she's so frightened of being recorded and pictures taken. If this is the case I wonder how she got involved (are they recruiting on campuses nation wide?), how she escaped, and who took out the chip (it would be badass if she did it on herself)? 

I'm so frusterated that the mayor was trusting all the wrong people and HOLY richard simmons THAT WAS WOO JIN IN A SUIT LOOKING FINE AND NOT AGED A DAY RIGHT!?!?!??? 

I have so many questions about 2017 and 2037. Mostly will they keep encountering every single person they met or knew when young?!?!?? It was cute at first but now I'm kind of side eyeing. Also will the writers continue to neglect the initial storyline of killer memory lost girl on the lose? If they can't show it, they need to write in her being arrested or some kind of resolution to that because right now it makes Joon Hyuk/Bum Gyeon look pretty bad (detective wise) in my eyes. Even if he's no longer on the case, we still need a resolution to that. 

Started watching with subs now... and I think Minyoung indeed already got implanted with the blue bug that's why she knew the deaths weren't suicides. She said: "Someone's controlling these students. I'm being watched too!" And then that's why she is also paranoid of cameras. Somehow she survived just like Bumgyun.

Also the assistant professor back then referred to the suicides as to the students being impatient or something and Professor Han got mad... so yeah I think it's possible to survive from it.

Archived