Hyde Official Post

Guest heartkiller

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heartkiller

iwanna bite him *gives evil look to hyde* have you seen him singin julia ni heartbreak its so funny esp when he first gets the pink mic

HAVE YOU EEVER SEEN GACKT IN VERTE AILE IT MIGHT CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT HIS ACTING ABILITIES

^That Malice Mizer movie? Yeah. Still think he's a bad actor.

I love Gackt, I really do. I've spent a total of over $300 on Gackt CDs and merchandise. I'm a fan. I like listening to his music, watching his PVs, seeing him on TV shows... He amuses me and annoys me at the same time. I love that about him. But I still think he's a bad actor and shouldn't make movies. That's just my opinion though. Calm down.

Guest heartkiller

U lil pervert ha ha!

Go uncle Haido, he is soooo photogenic and stylish

but he is so tiny

i am no joke id probably get into some trouble if i ever met him

hahaha or haido is the pope aka pimp muhahaha

RRNewsmakerSept2006-11b-HYDE.jpg

Guest hiroko_666

are they divorced i heard that but yes shes prett i saw the episode when they fist met

there's been endless rumours abt their divorce bt i believe they r jus rumours cz apparently Hyde still wears their wedding ring and a lota ppl told me dey r still together XD ~ i saw dat eps of UTABAN too~~ omg Hyde loooks sooo cute wen he's shy!!!

I feel so "omg~ y cant i be her"~ i wonder wt their son looks like...i wonder wt dey named him...>< OMGGGG T^T~ *breaks down*

Guest hiroko_666

His wife looks mixed as well :mellow:

wonder what dur baby looks like

Im sure the baby would be beautiful~~ !!! cz both parents hav such pretty eyes nehhhh~~ awww

i think megumi had da baby in 2004, so da baby should b abt 2 yrs old now? wow~~

Just a personal opinion/thot: i think its good dat they keep their private lives/family, private. I mean, i dont really like it how some celebs like angelina jolie/britney spears or tom cruise, publicize pix of their kids/children like dat. I heard tom cruise sold da pic of Suri to Vanity Fair for A LOT of money i cant rmb da exact amount bt ya...seems almost like dey r using them for advertisement. I heard angelina sold da pic of their baby for a lota money too bt she used it for charity or wtever~ it seems like she and her family gets stalked by paparazzis frequently too~ how can it not affect the kids?

bt i duno...jus a personal opinion~ XD came outa no where, hope i didnt offend nybody XD

Im sure the baby would be beautiful~~ !!! cz both parents hav such pretty eyes nehhhh~~ awww

i think megumi had da baby in 2004, so da baby should b abt 2 yrs old now? wow~~

Just a personal opinion/thot: i think its good dat they keep their private lives/family, private. I mean, i dont really like it how some celebs like angelina jolie/britney spears or tom cruise, publicize pix of their kids/children like dat. I heard tom cruise sold da pic of Suri to Vanity Fair for A LOT of money i cant rmb da exact amount bt ya...seems almost like dey r using them for advertisement. I heard angelina sold da pic of their baby for a lota money too bt she used it for charity or wtever~ it seems like she and her family gets stalked by paparazzis frequently too~ how can it not affect the kids?

bt i duno...jus a personal opinion~ XD came outa no where, hope i didnt offend nybody XD

No I kinda get it

I dunno about Tom and Katie

but Bradgelina, I dun think it's necessarily a bad thing, cuz like u said

they give that money to charity to help others, plus I think they want there kids to have normal lives

that's what it seems like to me and not have to be hidden all the time

like that cutie maddox on the soccer team hahaha he so cute.

but it can be dangerous, that's why MJ keeps his kids private

I heard people was threatening Hyde's family :(

Guest hiroko_666

No I kinda get it

I dunno about Tom and Katie

but Bradgelina, I dun think it's necessarily a bad thing, cuz like u said

they give that money to charity to help others, plus I think they want there kids to have normal lives

that's what it seems like to me and not have to be hidden all the time

like that cutie maddox on the soccer team hahaha he so cute.

but it can be dangerous, that's why MJ keeps his kids private

I heard people was threatening Hyde's family :(

omg ~@@" :o r u seriously? someone was threatening his family~~ I heard sumth similar happened to kimura takuya wen he got married~ he bought insurrance and stuff right away or sumth~

even if it was some crazy fangirl...dats jus wrong man

omg ~@@" :o r u seriously? someone was threatening his family~~ I heard sumth similar happened to kimura takuya wen he got married~ he bought insurrance and stuff right away or sumth~

even if it was some crazy fangirl...dats jus wrong man

Well I read that in the Larc en ciel thread :(

pretty sad, I think that's the same reason Gackt got a divorce

because people were harassing his wife, or one of the reasons <_<

What losers <_<

Is it me or does it look like my uncle used to have a unibrow

Guest heartkiller

hahah maybe he did

on to a lighter dicussion our haido was on music station today with l arc en ciel they performed caress of venus

Archived