Hyde Official Post

Guest heartkiller

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest precious4e

Im reading ANGEL SANCTUARY now and ROSIEL rili rili rili rili reminds me of hydeXD

Hahahaha yea the long haired indies day Hyde. He was so pretty.

But i'm not surprised if Yuki-sensei drew Rosiel based off of hyde. A lot of mangakas do that.

Takeru from Akuma de Sourou was based off of hide and he REALLY looked like him lol.

Guest heartkiller

Image30.jpg

Image31.jpg

SO-ENJan2004-05-HYDE.jpg

sexiest picture ever and i mean ever

hyde.png

and heres an icon i made out of it please credit if using and if anyone wants to see the rest i made of hyde let me know

Guest hiroko_666

lol~ "hyde" is my sinful temptation~~ XD

Wt is it abt hyde dat has both devil + angel qualities~ during laruku's indies period he seem so angellic to me w/ his long white dress and long, wavy hair...den wen his 666 album came out he revealed more of his "devil" side...same goes for his Faith album photoshoots~ bt ya, wtever it is, it's damn hot XD

I recall watchin on youtube a translated interview of him wen his "Roentgen" album came out.

(link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXsJ5Ddu6Cs)

My love for him jus tripled wen he made his final comment,

In the end, wtever message he attempts to convey thru his music, whether the meaning reaches the audience isn't important. We can have our own way to listen and enjoy music. This is good enough.

Not the exact wording, but it rili left an impression on me. If you get a chance to watch the interview, u can rili c (or at least I felt this way) that he is such a smart and deep person. Even in other interviews w/ Tetsu, dey all seem so humble and dey dont take wt dey hav (or their fame) for granted. I rmb watchin an interview and Tetsu kinda said, if dey stop for a moment and feel they r good enough or they've reached the top, then dey wont b able to improve and become better. It may sound ambitious or greedy to some bt wen he said it i rili felt he meant it in a positive way.

Nyway, i dont care if we are the onli ppl replyin to this thread, we'r keepin it alive!!!!

Im tryin to dig thru my files to c wt pic of hyde actually hasnt been posted~ I kno laruku will be releasing a new single in april rite rite rite? I CANT WAIIIITTTTT!!!^___________________________^

NYONE kno wen their 15 L'anniv. dvd will come out???

Guest hiroko_666

HYDE IS DA PRETTIEST BOY EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!

i'm so attracted to him w/ long hair~ he's girly in an irresistable way XD usually i dont rili like feminine lookin guys

lol~

i lovee da moonchild pic tooo XD hawt!!~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived