Hyde Official Post

Guest heartkiller

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^I think that's the bassist. I never noticed but after watching it again now, he really doesn't like staying still. Actually, he moves as much as any other bassist/guitarist does in videos and on stage. He just seems really busy because Hyde and the drummer have no choice but to stay in one spot. He's the only one with the freedom to move around.

Guest precious4e

^ LOL yup. Heard he totally rocked the house in LA (or somewhere in Cali)

I don't think he came to the east coast though.

I have to say this once more

he is incredible, Haido is my long lost Japanese uncle :) or cousin.

I never find myself getting all gah gah over him even though he is fine, the one I go gah gah over in Laraku is Yuki hehehehe.

But Hyde..yeh..uncle Hyde..my sister likes him alot though

Guest heartkiller

thanks for the pics hiroko there hot!!!! i think he looks good with extensions

@ash hes not your uncle!! hes mine muahahaha

Guest paranoidtrash

L'arc~en~ciel went to east coast a while ago. HYDE performed in HOUSE OF BLUES in Anaheim and I think he had a show in .. Hollywood or something too. Also he had a show at Slim's in San Francisco and a show at the Filmore, also in the city.

I went to the HOB and Slim's show. It was a lot better than I expected. HYDE actually sounds like he does on his records and has a good vibe in his show. The HOB show was a CRAZY mosh. Man.. you never see such crazy rabid fangirls.. and fanboys!

Guest heartkiller

he just did a concert here in america well in la dont know if hes doin others

im so mad i made a pretty hyde banner and i found out the file size is too big to resize it

hydenh4.png

Guest white_alert

DVDFAITHLIVE.jpg

HYDE FAITH TOUR 2006

11.8 IN STORES

6660 YEN

I WANT IT BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST BUY!!!!@@"

HE LOOKS SO DAMN SEXY ON DA COVER~~ cant wait till it releases!!! ><

he just did a concert here in america well in la dont know if hes doin others

im so mad i made a pretty hyde banner and i found out the file size is too big to resize it

hydenh4.png

I LOVEEE ur banner!! da one u hav on ur signature!!!! ^v^ dats one of my fav pix of him XD i luv his "killing me" pv hairstyle!!!

Archived