Hyde Official Post

Guest heartkiller

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heartkiller

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n146/gackthydelove/Hyde/ my collection of hyde pix feel free to glance and maube drool hahaha

1053368921_Ahyde4optimized.jpg

You're long and natural Hyde: sweet, sensitive, and a little more down to earth than your other incarnations. You don't let the little things bother you, but you are very, very pretty indeed. Your mantra: "It can be fixed, it's no big deal."

Take this quiz!

Guest hiroko_666

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n146/gackthydelove/Hyde/ my collection of hyde pix feel free to glance and maube drool hahaha

1053368921_Ahyde4optimized.jpg

You're long and natural Hyde: sweet, sensitive, and a little more down to earth than your other incarnations. You don't let the little things bother you, but you are very, very pretty indeed. Your mantra: "It can be fixed, it's no big deal."

Take this quiz!

UR DA BEST!! thx for sharing!!!

Guest hiroko_666

I did da HYDE hairstyle quiz!! da options r SOO FUNNY omg

1053369259_Ahyde7optimized.jpg

You're something else entirely: one of those just-this-once occurrences (cornrows, anyone?). You're always changing your mind about things and people never know what to expect from you next. Your mantra: "Maybe, maybe not. Who knows?"

Took the quiz and got this:

1053368619_Ahyde1optimized.jpg

You're tame blonde Hyde: cool, independent, and very together. You don't like to bother with details and you have a no-nonsense approach to your life. And you rock. You rock HARD. Your mantra: "I only take orders from one person: myself."

Guest bluecarrot

honestly..do not throw rocks at me..but i think he sucks isn't good at acting!--maybe that went a bit harsh...but i think his acting is like his acting in music videos'... that's the idea i got when i watched 'last quarter' and 'moon child'...

its not all there..

other wise.. he's a handsome man..and his music is really good!!

honestly..do not throw rocks at me..but i think he sucks isn't good at acting!--maybe that went a bit harsh...but i think his acting is like his acting in music videos'... that's the idea i got when i watched 'last quarter' and 'moon child'...

its not all there..

other wise.. he's a handsome man..and his music is really good!!

^I agree, Hyde's acting sucks, but that's why he's a musician instead of an actor. He gets his big bucks from making music, then gets his petty money from stuff Gackt and Ken Nikai forces him into.

...Gackt's a bad actor too. They should both stay away from making movies.

Guest bluecarrot

^ahahahha!! *laughing at the response.. i respect your opinion!! n_____n

and honestly.. i don't listen to hyde much..but i think he's really interesting!!

i think that's why i bought moonchild and last quarter... and that i've decided to take a listening to his faith album!!

i liked 'heaven' alot!!

Guest hiroko_666

kagen not tsuki (last quarter) was such a good movie!!! At least I really liked it!!! and mayb im biased bt i thot hyde did an okay job acting in both XD~ lol~nyway, i luv him to pieces! :P

Archived