[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

The episode ended........... my feels ended too. 

My tears won't end as well.........

And I am seriously having some mad goosebumps now..........

WTF?!?!?!?!?! And there's no episode tomorrow..............

And the waiting begins........

EOTTEOKE????? 

• Like 15

Does anyone know how to get rid of a panic attack. OMG THIS EPISODE KILLED ME. I CAN'T EVEN TYPE PROPERLY WITH THESE TEARS.

I know I was super understanding about the whole pre-empt thing this week but THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME FOR THAT. HOW AM I GOING TO LAST AN ENTIRE WEEK FOR THIS!??!?!

Just now, yellowpeony said:

Why i feel tonight episode like final episode ??? :bawling: :bawling:  next week will ne a new journey maybe, i have to prepace a box of tissue when watch this with sub

End marks a new beginning, no way can they give us a 3 hours long final hour for it all to end in sadness, I refuse to accept it.

• Like 7

What a good choice of tvN to only airing one episode, not that I complaining because I do want the casts and crew to rest a bit, but why with this kind of ending?? Lol. tvN seriously........ our heart ached as much as Euntak's and GR's.... and we need to wait for 1 week to finally know what happened next ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• Like 15

aaaaaaaaaa............. WHAT WITH THE SAD ENDING FOR THIS EP?? IT'S NOT FAIR.... WHAT THE POINT GIVE ME KISSING SCENE WHEN 10 MINUTE LATER MAKE ME CRY LIKE CRAZY. crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

not even a pinch of happiness in this ep (edit : there is happy moment but not enough to cover the angst in this ep lol)... and they only give us one? this is truly TORTUR.. 

production team.. you better give us HAPPY story for the next 3 episode.

PLEASEEEEEE....... desperate2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I was so right about the kiss.. we got it!

given main villain is dead, goblin is gone..gues ep 14 would resolve GR's fate..

so that still leaves us with 2 full episodes for all lovey dovey stuff.. since not many lose ends to tie except for GR's salvation

Wen was the kiss? I missed it..totally missed it..the line was lagging...but somehow it does not lag when KS turn to ashes...:bawling::bawling:

• Like 6

Just now, janeeta said:

Does anyone know how to get rid of a panic attack. OMG THIS EPISODE KILLED ME. I CAN'T EVEN TYPE PROPERLY WITH THESE TEARS.

I know I was super understanding about the whole pre-empt thing this week but THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME FOR THAT. HOW AM I GOING TO LAST AN ENTIRE WEEK FOR THIS!??!?!

Want the tea of forgetfulness? I bet there's going to be a line tonight. I'm joining.

• Like 13