[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

13 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

Sorry If This Is posted before:

Ep 12 Text Preview

Rough Intrepretation from translation sites (not 100% accurate sorry for mistakes)

Can you translate preview for 12 episode???

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

Ep 12 Text Preview

드디어 모습을 드러낸 간신 박중헌(김병철)!

중헌은 은탁(김고은)과 써니(유인나)의 주위를 위험하게 맴도는데...!

중헌은 도깨비(공유)와 저승사자(이동욱)를 파국으로 몰기 위해 계획을 실행해나간다.

드디어 덕화(육성재)의 존재에 대해 의문을 느끼기 시작한 도깨비와 저승사자.

과연 덕화의 정체는?

Rough Intrepretation from translation sites (not 100% accurate sorry for mistakes)

Finally, the treacherous(villainous) Park JeongHeon show his appearance.

JongHeon hovers danger surrounding EunTak and Sunny...!

JongHeon runs a plan to drive Goblin and Reaper to the brink of catastrophe.

Finally, Goblin and Reaper start to question Deokhwa's existence.

What is really DeokHwa's identity?

Oh wow.... DH must have been really powerful.

I mean both KS and WY (especially KS since he knew DH since DH was young) had no idea that DH could have been more than just human.

Who are you exactly DH ya? There are a lot of rumours circling around... Ep 12, hurry up and air already. This mystery is killing me.

:crazy:

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

I've read in Dramabeans that Koreans describe the casts as lead and supporting roles. There are actually no first, second or third lead. 

1004 can be pronounced as "cheonsa" which also means "angel". :-)

but as you watching both drama you know where the leads are. The main couple, the other guys (or second couple). Deok-hwa could count as Byung Yoen role in moonlight, as a supporting/friend, not the main story. 

• Like 2

The hug scene was really sweet... I thought ET touch his butt!!

It seems that GY met his match with KGE...he seem so playful and usually play and joke with his woman co star..his co star would either laugh at him or talk sweetly but GE seems to be as playful as him.. She really knows how to annoy him and not afraid to speak her mind.

• Like 18

Is Goblin happens to be in my city and crying? It was raining so heavily and I just came home... Drop by to share my translation of preview

(not accurate 100%)

Video

Evil Eunuch: Didn’t you curious about what is your identity?
GR: Was it an answer or a question that he gave to me?
GR: Forget about me too
KS: For making you lonely (?) please forgive me
KS: Is it true that he was the king (Wang Yeo)?
DH: Finally it comes
KS: I’ll do those now

Text preview

Finally the treacherous Park Jung Won appeared!
Jungwon dangerously hovering around Euntak and Sunny’s surroundings
Jungwon execute a plan to drive Goblin and Grim Reaper (relationship) into a disaster
Goblin and Grim Reaper finally start questioning Deokhwa’s existance
What is Deokhwa identity?

• Like 24

Spoiler
52 minutes ago, shynaz said:

I understand why eunch will come as villain.He will be one to explain who is real identity grim reaper...The most scary we know kim shin who killed him years ago.So we scared what eunch will do next....Now its time Grim reaper together goblin to kill this xxxx...sorry I just want to curse  Eunuch...

I'm worried as hell that evil eunuch will do something bad to ET but we have to remember that our ET have KS,GR, the Red lady and DH on her back... 

I was just afraid that the story become a lil weird by those revenge things by evil eunuch.

15 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

Ep 12 Text Preview

드디어 모습을 드러낸 간신 박중헌(김병철)!

중헌은 은탁(김고은)과 써니(유인나)의 주위를 위험하게 맴도는데...!

중헌은 도깨비(공유)와 저승사자(이동욱)를 파국으로 몰기 위해 계획을 실행해나간다.

드디어 덕화(육성재)의 존재에 대해 의문을 느끼기 시작한 도깨비와 저승사자.

과연 덕화의 정체는?

Rough Interpretation from translation sites (not 100% accurate, sorry for mistakes)

Finally, the treacherous(villainous) Park JeongHeon show his appearance.

JongHeon hovers danger surrounding EunTak and Sunny...!

JongHeon runs a plan to drive Goblin and Reaper to the brink of catastrophe.

Finally, Goblin and Reaper start to question DeokHwa's existence.

What is really DeokHwa's identity?

Daebak! Thank you for that info!

I see that evil eunuch want to do bad things to Kim Sun again.. Eben in her next life.

I have never get any thoughts that DH would be this mysterious.. I thought that he was just a kid, a spoiled chaebol and will always be like that untill the end of drama. Well i love this twist if DH is actually a deity.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

As for DW: it is clear that he is God. Notice that from the start, he is the only one who considers GR and KS as uncles. This underlines that he was feeling close to them, as if they belong to his family. GR and Goblin are close to God, since both are immortals. Morever, in the intro just before DW's character is shown, the viewer sees a candle and the light has just gone off. I had mentioned previously that candle often symbolises life and time and when the light goes out, it means, the person has just died. So it is clear that God is the one who determines the life time, he is the ruler of peoples' life. When the lady in red met our Goblin at the end of the episode 8 and told him the harsh truth, she was actually angry after she left the shop. It was clear that she was acting on the order of someone else. Since DH is god, he couldn't deliver the message himself. Besides, he wanted to push Goblin to confess his feelings towards ET because the latter seems to avoid it. IF he kept ET by his side without letting her know that he loved her and he recognised her as his bride, he would have kept living as Goblin and that's not what God wants. KS would have kept being a goblin and waited until 80 years have passed so that he could die with her. However, this would have been unnatural because ET would have grown old and KS would have looked the same. 

Sorry chingu for cutting your post. Thanks for always articulating things so well and I always enjoy all the parallelisms that you draw.  Everything will fall in place if DW is God. Cause I have always been questioning his role in this drama. It would have been meaningless that he is just here to succeed Grandpa's role as caretaker of the Goblin.

21 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

but as you watching both drama you know where the leads are. The main couple, the other guys (or second couple). Deok-hwa could count as Byung Yoen role in moonlight, as a supporting/friend, not the main story. 

I don't count him as a supporting role or just a friend especially if he's included in the promotional poster of Goblin where all the leads are photographed. I think a director won't include a supporting character in a promotional still of the leads. I haven't seen one so far. The bigger twist about his identity is yet to unfold and his connection to the 2 couples. So, I'm still waiting for his own story and how he will affect the lives of our beloved couples.

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

ROFL... Sheesh. I can't get over that scene with the smartphone. My eyes are telling me that he's really serious, but why is it coming out so hilarious?? It's like with Tae-hee, acting stupid, but he was actually helping TH.

I wonder who that man is?? The ancestor of the owners of SAMSUNG?? HAHAHA

I'll die if he really is!!!!!!! LOL, that was a good one! :w00t: It didn't come across my mind at all.

• Like 10

Ailee's new OST

I'm still waiting for other songs like Never Far Away and the song from episode 1, when Kim Shin walked towards the king.
I have a feeling they will be released last. I've waited for those songs for so long.

• Like 16

24 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

I don't count him as a supporting role or just a friend especially if he's included in the promotional poster of Goblin where all the leads are photographed. I think a director won't include a supporting character in a promotional still of the leads. I haven't seen one so far. The bigger twist about his identity is yet to unfold and his connection to the 2 couples. So, I'm still waiting for his own story and how he will affect the lives of our beloved couples.

KDY is in the moonlight poster as well, he has a past as well.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

KDY is in the moonlight poster as well, he has a past as well 

I haven't seen him together with the leads in a group poster, I only saw a solo poster of him. Oh well, maybe I missed that.

But still, Sungjae is a lead here. Even Dramabeans counts him as a main cast. Main cast = lead role. Supporting cast = supporting role. That's how they view it in Korea. You even said that he is a third lead here. So it means, it's a leading role.

I honestly don't care if KDY's role is a lead or not. Since Sungjae's role is different. I just feel it is more significant in the story and has a more impact. Especially with his position in the promotional stills. He's placed in the center. Sometimes, those are clues, you know.

• Like 8