[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, staygold said:

Kiss please GR atleast a hug!!! please!!

Right.. what was I expecting!!! 

I know rite?? For someone who has watched so many k-dramas, does he not know a hug, a kiss or some form of skinship will solve all problems....

46 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Like I had mentioned before, people keep being confronted by the same situation in the past. This time, it is a little different because GR has become KS' friend, while in the past he had been brainwashed by the eunuch for so many years.

I was going to post sthg regarding the Eunuch but I was basically going to say the same as you... We have seen through many minor characters that it's all a cycle, they make the same mistakes, etc. Goblin usually breaks that cycle when he decides to help someone. So I guess he has to do that here too but this time not alone. I knew the Eunuch had to come back, just surprised he came back as a ghost. Has he been a wandering soul all this time? His revenge will be terrible if that is the case. Anyway, I think it makes sense he comes back because he is connected to the fate of all the main characters. And I also think it makes sense because it would allow GR to remember and actually counter-attack, him being the closer one to the Eunuch, him having been manipulated, etc. Redemption for him and also for KS and KS.

I have to say that I am fascinated by DH. He is the most mysterious and the one character that I don't fully understand. I am sooo looking forward to learning more about it, who he is, etc. Like I mention earlier, his constant use of banmal (casual speaking style) is really really uncommon in the Korean language. I actually wonder what the actor thought of that. He must have been difficult at first to use it with sunbaenims! I had a discussion about it with a Korean friend of mine (who is not a big fan of the show, she thinks it is too cheesy and she hates the screenwriter) and she noticed that aspect straight away as it is very noticeable and important for Koreans. Looking forward to some revelations tomorrow!

The ink tongue... Even though it is the mark of someone who writes, a scholar, it is freaky as hell!!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Some clips with eng.

GR's secret...

Gosh...must watch!:astonished:

the love story of the GR & Sunny has a deep meaning & far more developed in spite of their limited screen time.

LDW & YIN were spot on in their expressions 

Edited by rainmoon
do not quotes images.
  • Like 11

We had two cliched situations (if you take out the fantasy aspect!!) ripe for kisses  in today's episode. One when KS saved ET from the crazy murderer. It had that 'I am so angry I almost lost you come here' moment!! But okay, if you hugging ET that is cool too!! Goes well with the romance we have been given so far.

Second, when Sunny discovers GR. I guess the actors' magnetism was a compelling reason for a kiss here. I know practically if you are confused/scared as Sunny a kiss wouldn't make sense.

I am wary of this practical writer-PD combo. They cheated us with that DOTS tower satellite kiss remember!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-041.gif?1292792389 Still keeping the flame alive!!

• Like 12

53 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

YSJ was casted as yoon sung in moonlight. While YS is second lead, Deok-hwa is third lead so he need less time filming. (Jinyoung rocked as yoon sung though)

I've read in Dramabeans that Koreans describe the casts as lead and supporting roles. There are actually no first, second or third lead. 

45 minutes ago, melonpark said:

About Deokhwa... I don't if this was already posted and if in anyway that it is... I am sorry. Hehe

But do you guys remember when ET was about to live with KS & GR...? The two hotties do not know how to use the passcode.. And then KS asked DH to give to ET the password which is 1004..... 

1004 can be pronounced as "cheonsa" which also means "angel". :-)

• Like 6

Oh my god this thread increased by 31 pages in 12 hours :sweatingbullets: I've read some of the pages to get spoilers and...

Spoiler

I hope the Eunuch can "die" a tragic "death" by the hands of our awesome Goblin :phew: Or actually I'm curious if they will develop an interesting storyline to the Eunuch so that we don't hate him that much and actually start to emphasise with him? They do this a lot with the evil characters in k-dramas, I'd prefer him to stay evil..

and

1 hour ago, cristapark said:

I still find ET class president/classmate strange.,,I think she has some stories too..why sudden become friendly with her.,

I absolutely agree with you! Every detail later gets connected to something in the drama, so I'm pretty sure she has something too..

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Yess... this is sooo funny...:blush:

ROFL... Sheesh. I can't get over that scene with the smartphone. My eyes are telling me that he's really serious, but why is it coming out so hilarious?? It's like with Tae-hee, acting stupid, but he was actually helping TH.

I wonder who that man is?? The ancestor of the owners of SAMSUNG?? HAHAHA

Edited by crazyoverkdrama
Sorry mods...
  • Like 12
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Almost 20 pages from ep start today...will come to 40 in a hour or so...how will i catch all this??? :sweatingbullets:

You r great guys :)

It's was a sad but another great ride

hahaha..tell me about it...but thank you to you and all that did the live caps, pics, gifs, vids...appreciate much.  :heart:

I have been reading for the past hour and I'm still not done...but the last scene really freaked me out ,I had to shrink my screen immediately..

I can feel the tension and sadness somehow as i read all your posts. But yet this episode felt like a breakthrough for both couples, as now all parties know what they are up against. Can't wait to see the subbed eps. 

16 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

That song by Roy Kim....

When the petals are falling and the voice croons 'Heaven is in your kiss...'

Please kiss !!

But...unfortunately not.

PS. I love how they are smiling to each other...... and it's confirmed that when Dokkaebi is happy - flowers bloom even in winter. 

Isn't it winter in Korea right now? How did they filmed that scene? Does it mean they have shot those scenes before winter?

• Like 5

Wow its just we have 5 episode only but why I feel fresh just like early episode:w00t:

Thanks for live recap in here..

One episode plot become to fast.I love ideas writer give more happy,funny and humor scene beginning..Now its time to settle what happening...

Spoiler

I want goblin and grim reaper use the sword to kill that eunuch ghost ..put that hell forever...please dont mention water that time...LoL

• Like 7

I believe that Deokhwa is special, supernatural. But actually, he's born as human because we know him since he's a kid right. Why I think that sometimes he's possesed by deity? So, when that deity should work on his job, he's possesed to DH body and doing somewhat magical:blink:. Also, when he's a total deity, KS will know easily because he can differentiate whether human, ghost and deity :w00t:

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, cristapark said:

I still find ET class president/classmate strange.,,I think she has some stories too..why sudden become friendly with her.,

Evil Ghost's great-great-great-great-greatttttttt-grand daughter?? Maybe she can see ghost too.

• Like 3