[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

12 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Interesting theory! 

But this would also mean that somehow Dokkaebi's brides were born and killed by this evil eunuch. And Samshin halmoni has no idea about this? Hmmm... I would love to see more of her onscreen as she has provided some explanations about what is happening so far. 

IF the preview is to be trusted, I think RL and DH are trying to catch evil ghost. And that what DH means by 'HE' is referring to evil ghost.

Just one preview and I am babbling lol..

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, ucylucy said:

And Deok Hwa - wowser at the the preview!

I've read somewhere that he rejected Love in the Moonlight because he was busy with his group activities. His group is his priority over his acting career.

• Like 10

The evil eunuch ghost is scarier than zombie in Train To Busan, seriously..his hand and his tongue are so in point. Dead purple matte lipstick can be a trend this year :joy::joy:

Add : But why, the gank ghosts dont protect ET by her side? I mean they should at least block evil eunuch way. Or myb they are scared too of seeing him:w00t:

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, rrmski said:

That evil eunuch is scary as hell. I was really terrified just to look at him. But what is he? A wanderer soul that turned into devil or something like that? When they showed us his fingers and tongue, it was seriously disgusting! He is one disgusting creature, I would have fainted if I was JET! That twist, wow! I didn't see that coming! Damn it, do you realize our beautiful romantic drama turned to horror drama?

Same with me.. I think I will wait day break to watch this episode with sub... Thou I want to watch it raw,.. I just can't.. it might scare the baby in my tummy..

• Like 6

oh I forget to say THANK YOU for all live recappers, gif makers, screen capturers tonight. You all are awesome!! Even though I didn't watch it live, but by reading your posts, I got goosebumps from your decription on evil ghosts. *bow

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, bakegyamon said:

If eunuch is evil, isnt it easy for Goblin to kill him?

yes, i think it won't be easy to kill him it'll be great if GB&GR helped each other to kill him especially this evil eunuch has connection with KS&WY

Also, it'll be good if GR helps GB to save ET life so GB can forgive GR "the king" in the end

• Like 14