[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

9 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

Quebec

if in Quebec than it not a big spoiler because in early october in this thread there was some photos where ET is 29 y.o. but at the other hand we all know who CEO is

• Like 5

[illegal website]'s ep12 English Sub is out.. do enjoy. be prepared for some heart breaking... lots of breakings....
breaking of images.... breaking of lies (or withdrawal of truth).. breaking of silent.... breaking of ices (after 'cold-treatment').... breaking of hearts.... and i hope Goblin can break thru.. become the HIGHEST rating ever in TvN... beat even Hwarang.. (sorry, hwarang fans. no hard feelings... i want Gobln to stay on top)

because 4 of these seniors actors/actresses with all their chemistry in scenes where even four of them present together flow in perfect harmony! you actually can believe if 4 of them are immortals, they can live on and on for another 900 years without any real fighting, while with lots of comical bickerings only.

which dramas do you remember in near history, where you have all 4 main leads (or 2 mains and 2 seconds leads) all flow in perfect harmony without any conflict from ep1 to ep12... that none will steal another boyfriend or none will engage in a triangle relationship... .such skilled acting, and such awesome writing of characters from KES... and we allow it to slip down to second place ... God Forbid!

Spoiler

http://www.ibtimes.sg/hwarang-emerges-top-popularity-chart-beats-goblin-legend-blue-sea-6152

Hwarang emerges at top of popularity chart; beats Goblin and Legend of the Blue Sea

Edited by jeijei
Illegal website
  • Like 14

okay...deep breathe....

This episode has been one of the most heartbreaking ones so far for everyone!

First for Grim Reaper and Sunny and their past (WY-Kim Sun)...saddest love story ever! It's just so sad that he has always loved her earnestly yet he's never been able to trust her :tears: Present day, he still loves her but the tables are turned in that SHE can't trust him, his name, his identity, his agenda, basically everything about him! And their love story is one that can never be completed with him being a damn Grim reaper. I don't really know what His plans are with them...you make them meet again but you make one mortal while the other immortal?! So angry but I'm gonna wait to see what the writer has in store for them, please it cannot get any sadder than this!

Then there's Grim Reaper/Wang Yeo and Goblin/Kim Shin with KS realising that GR is actually the King that he wasn't a fan of back in the day. UGH I knew this was coming but it's so sad to see KS feeling almost betrayed that the person he has hated the most happens to be one of the closest friends he's had after the Chairman :tears: That ending captured everything beautifully, KS's anger along with him finally being able to reach the King (well GR now) and GR regaining his memory (and that BGM!!) Honestly though, I don't see how KS can stay mad at him, especially with GR about to hate himself now knowing what he did to the love of his life! 

And ALAS! Sunny remembering everything including Kim Shin! Freaking loved that reunion! But I see dark times ahead for both the siblings and GR :tears: ET took a bit of a back seat in this episode, but I wasn't too mad because I wanted the 3 of them to resolve their dynamic separately, so see you next week ET! 

PS. THAT EVIL EUNUCH THOUGH!!!! I'm sure he's gonna play a major role in the whole sword scenario as well as WY and KS's story..which scares me because he's hella creepy! I have to literally lower down the volume when he comes on because his bgm is scary!

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, ailee2 said:

if in Quebec than it not a big spoiler because in early october in this thread there was some photos where ET is 29 y.o. but at the other hand we all know who CEO is

The ceo is ....? Am I thinking what you're thinking? :)

• Like 6

Aniyong CHINGUS...can any 1 tell me the song in the scene whr JET consoling goblin aftr chairman yu death is it released if any 1 has the link plz share it i really need it its too beautiful song with evry emotions plzzzz.. khamsamnida

• Like 1

Ep 12 is full time horor & angst with a little sprinkle of cuteness. Major shock everytime PJW came out.

When KS said to Sunny, "Even now, you're still protecting that fool." :tears:

When KS said to GR, "General Kim Shin is here to meet King", whoaaa...the weight of those sentences!

I wonder why ET couldn't see the female ghost again,

And what and to whom WangYeo said, "It's King's order"

So many questions, no answers yet.

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, shynaz said:

My opinion this is most sad scene because we have already kim shin and Et then WY and Sunny..

My Deok Hwa is alone.He lost only one family their life.:bawling:

I cried a lot in this scene it was too painful to watch our DEOK HWA OPPA CRY:bawling:and i agree with you he is alone i jst hope he still b the same playful oppa of ours....

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 5

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/goblin-gets-even-closer-to-beating-the-highest-viewer-ratings-of-reply-1988

'Goblin' gets even closer to beating the highest viewer ratings of 'Reply 1988'!

misc_1483760249_af_org.jpg

'Goblin' is making new impressive records!

According to the calculations by Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of the trending drama aired on January 6 recorded average viewer ratings of 15% and the highest of 17.2%. This is also a 1.8% increase from last week's highest viewer ratings. 

SEE ALSO: Mina proves she's still going strong with boyfriend Ryu Philip who's 17 years her junior

'Goblin' is now only 1.4% away from catching up to the highest viewer ratings of 'Reply 1988', which recorded the highest viewer ratings of all tvN dramas with 18.6%. With 'Goblin's rapid increase in popularity, it's expected to beat the records set by 'Reply 1988' shortly. 

(Dear LORD, pls allow that to happen! )

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, najiha101 said:

Aniyong CHINGUS...can any 1 tell me the song in the scene whr JET consoling goblin aftr chairman yu death is it released if any 1 has the link plz share it i really need it its too beautiful song with evry emotions plzzzz.. khamsamnida

The song has not been released yet. Many of us are eagerly waiting for it! Let's hope it will be soon...

• Like 5

16 hours until I could watch Goblin 12th eps full length properly. Now, I just only saw some clips but I'm enough happy for...

THE 1ST KISS OF WANGSUN! *finally, finally, after 6 weeks of waiting, LOL* but then I screamed a lil bit bcos of the epilogue. WY looked so messed up and full of regrets 

• Like 7