[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

I've never experienced this kind of lagging in my life, I just wanted to take a peek at the last scene and I saw: ET touching the sword / cars flying / KS holding ET.

Guess trying to stream wasn't the best decision today.. also, PLEASE show don't get too sad, I can't

*cries a little*

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, salz said:

She can hold the sword uwahhhh she gonna pull it

Noooo!!! Please don't! I still want to see KS and the bromance with GR. Haha... still 9 eps to go and it is impossible to see KS disappear too soon :tears: KS should tell her soon about pulling the sword. The good news is ET is really a goblin's bride! 

• Like 15

Well i always think next ep gonna be sad but at end it always end up funnier than previous ep more than the sad no matter how dramatic the end of each ep

But this ep ending definitely reveal so much and such big impact for tomorrow.. I almost get panic for real when she puling the sword just after happy moment like why now lol Euntak nooooo he still not ready to die right there 

• Like 16

Omg that last scene is super intense with sword grabbing, ET flying, KS rescuing ET resulting in major chaos for surroundings

Hang on everyone, tomorrow is going to be a hell of a rollercoaster ride of emotions. *pray tissues and what not..for after tmr's episode, we all have to wait another week*

I wonder what changed though. Need the subs badly for that last scene to understand better. Is it because KS has opened up his heart? 

omg...the feels!!! LOL. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

That was really painful to watch. He felt the pain on his chest. The red light from his chest signified the pain and I kept shouting at my screen for ET not to pull the sword anymore. I wasn't expecting the aftermath.

Crazy..woah.:tears:

• Like 19

No words can describe the way I feel right now, I'm in owe! I need to calm myself down before I can even start to talk about this episode!

I didn't expect THAT ending, totally took me by surprise!! I need to download the episode ASAP and watch it again.

Thanks you so much for the gifs, videos and live summary and for all updates. All of you are really awesome!

• Like 14