[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

@selenette I think out otp will sail more tomorrow. :w00t: He will stalk her lol. Can't wait to see it and I hope for more screen time then today. But anyway I didn't get why it is confirmed that he is the King? I have seen Koreans discussing that he might be the Queen and Sunny the King lol :dizzy: And as I've expected the Grandma/Red lady will be the one who sell that ring. 

I love the way this scene has been filmed. Those details. 

@joyezz Grim Reapers academy spin off would be fine! :w00t: I like WY's reaction on that lady Reaper. Hope to see Sunny getting jealous of her lol. Am I greedy?

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, bila_a1 said:

damn, after this ep, im sitting here like " what are they planning to show in the next 13 eps, should i be scared, do i need to have tissues on stand by, should i get my heart checked out just in case....*narrows eyes* what are you people up to*"

I think the same. When point problem that ET could see the sword has been revealed, then what next? We still have a lot of episodes left. ET also no longer be treated wicked by aunt family if he did move into the KS house .
When i watch drama, I always wanted to just sit and enjoy the storyline. Grinning on every moment KS staring lovingly to ET. But how is this, I kept thinking about what will happen next. This drama is driving me crazy 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

Why do I feel that Red lady is the real God (Goblin and GR's master) just hiding in a human form...I don't know but she keeps connecting the 4 of them...and helping them every way possible...

I was thinking the same thing today! It would make so much sense if she was the God.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

Why do I feel that Red lady is the real God (Goblin and GR's master) just hiding in a human form...I don't know but she keeps connecting the 4 of them...and helping them every way possible...

4 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I was thinking the same thing today! It would make so much sense if she was the God.

aha!! me too as well!! she knows everything and she's powerful! but, if that so, what kind of "enemy" that both kimshin and josung saja will meet? she (red lady) helped them.

• Like 9

16 hours ago, selenette said:

@Princi_86 @joyezz @i.am.bugz.funny  Our job is done. :heart::heart::heart:

Indeed my friend ...I'm waiting for viewers feedback outside soompi tomorrow ... love reading comments in every website I visit... I'll check if they are well accepted by International fans... but GY and LDW always shines in this drama... I think it's because they are already what we call "Legends" ... so I'm not surprised that both actors are trending....last week Dong Wook trended worldwide this week it's GY in Thailand... ah so cool... I'm still in the midst of downloading the current episode and I'm going to post screecaps of our OTP after downloading... all YEONNY shippers fans... we can be called YEONNY SERVANTS... because they are our King & Queen...

• Like 16

This drama make me crazy.I very serious because

so scared what will happen in this episode and what other plot will be?

then suddenly based in read and look raw video:wub: make me screaming agai..How can writer make this best story so far..She knows we will study about this drama

Thanks for live recap..Love to u alls:heart:

• Like 5

16 hours ago, vynenitsuga said:

aha!! me too as well!! she knows everything and she's powerful! but, if that so, what kind of "enemy" that both kimshin and josung saja will meet? she (red lady) helped them.

I thought of that too... who will be the villain if It's not the red lady... but at this point I don't see why I should suspect her... Most are speculating she's gonna be the villain here...because she's special and Immortal... and the villain should be someone who have the same level with the Goblin ... some say it's better if there aren't villain ... and if the writer can still pull it off without a villain...then I'll remember this drama like forever... and praise writer-nim for having such a great story without the needs of putting villains here... 

• Like 6

Seems like ep 4 gonna be interesting. ET maybe see the sword but KS won't tell him that she'll be the one who will able to kill him. And from the preview (KS monologue scene) what I get is KS want to leave before he desire to live longer and feel happiness. Sigh.... His gaze looking at ET is so tender.... Dunno have to feel happy or sad... 

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, cristapark said:

So it means ET probably saw the sword even before already but just pretended that she did not???

Will they now share a room since she will live with him at his house??

What?! They live together?! Ep 3? So no time jump here?