[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

1 hour ago, deara said:

Oh let me join in! I dont think i will prepared too.... that's why i was hoping GY Will only do action movies for next project. then, he can doing a dramas after he's married :rolleyes: it's not because i want him for my self, but i want him for KGE only lol :lol: i know sounds silly. 

@deara haha. no, not really silly. in fact about 4 of the movies that i watched acted by GY, all are not romance genre.

Silenced : melodrama , serious movie on fighting for sexually abused teens by the perverted teachers, need not skinship, between him and the charity worker girl also just appreciation.
The Suspected: Thriller about North / South Korea spies and clearing his name after being framed. need no skinship, between him and the female lead maybe just very good admiration as in friendship.
Train to Busan: Horror. need no skinship. ex-wife is barely there for any real interaction.
Age of Shadows: Spies thriller. supposed to have kissing scene. but the romance is down-played suggested by GY himself. no skinship.

see, 4 movies already, that totally need NO skinship or kissing scenes. A Man and A Woman, is in itself talking about forbidden love that found itself in adultary, and seeking oneself actually in loving a fatal love.... sex and lust and love itself is the theme, what to do? but i really hope, he just move on to other genre. Let A Man and A Woman be the exceptional case in his filmography-history. so is GE's A Muse, which become teh case why haters used to throw mud at her. haters will always play "holy-holy' and use the Muse -stuffs to think that she is not worthy for him.

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@mingming008 u meant the cycling nun is it? no, haha. i dun think its GE. but the shots when the nun was cycling do look like GE.. haha. anyone want to correct this. if it is her, GY or other GongGo shippers will know and mentioned here already.

@maryofbethany it's true. doesnt have any information about this before. But the girl is really look like GE. That why i'm so confuse like that T-T. Maybe because of shipper heart make me want to find the contact between them in somehow.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

@mingming008

She sure does resembled GE and similar voice too. Not sure if it's really her. 

@maryofbethany Beautifully said, chingu! Love seeing the maturity in her words. At 25yo, she sure earned a spot in the K-World and she's telling Knetz, she's here to stay. Go girl! 

@deara Gahhh love that pic! Also Monday shouldn't be a work day...kekeke. 

@sooyoungdaebak thank for insert the video into your post. i try some way but still not do that. i mean that girl is really look like our little girl. and i wonder how possible if it is her. 

• Like 4

Hi all,  I'm so very new to all this. But everyone's comments are very interesting to read. I usually am very slow to pick such stuff out from dramas,  but to me the chemistry seemed a bit too real when I saw the special episodes.  Then when I saw some of the shippers IG accounts I realised ... Actually maybe it's real.  Because I saw quite a few of the GY dramas n movies... None of them had chemistry like these 2. So I'm saying its highly possible there is something really going on between these 2 and seeing how IG accounts get closed for some shippers and how there are no reports what so ever anymore, even though GY n GE made it so obvious during the press conferences.  It sure looks like agencies are trying to cover it up.  Just saying lol. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

see, 4 movies already, that totally need NO skinship or kissing scenes. A Man and A Woman, is in itself talking about forbidden love that found itself in adultary, and seeking oneself actually in loving a fatal love.... sex and lust and love itself is the theme, what to do? but i really hope, he just move on to other genre. Let A Man and A Woman be the exceptional case in his filmography-history. so is GE's A Muse, which become teh case why haters used to throw mud at her. haters will always play "holy-holy' and use the Muse -stuffs to think that she is not worthy for him.

Interesting enough, most of the celebrities who admired KGE praised her greatly through A-Muse. Remember in Happy Together, they were so proud of KGE being a rookie actress but could pull off such a role greatly. They highly appreciating her work and the movie itself. Even the grandma of Canola recommended her to do the granddaughter role after seeing A-Muse. 

And also the lady co-host there mentioning many of her new actresses friends went audition for that role, it was a 'hot' role that 300 people went auditioned for that. 

So haters can say whatever they want, but professionals and art lovers (including all the amazing actors/actresses) are loving her talent dearly, not to mention oori GY-nim! Therefore, i dont think we need to care about that haters says anyways, cos their intelligence level is just barely comparable!

• Like 17

@ludadeer a muse is the first movie of go eun that i watch and is capture my heart right away,i dont even know who she is that moment,she potray eun gyo very well,a friend recommend the movie for me cause he said it got the same theme as lolita does,but more beautifully made,with this kind of movie it can goes bad but this is one great movie with this kind of theme,in the end after watch it we can see the different of two movie,a muse is more smooth and didnt make us feeling uneasy like the way lolita does #justmyoppinion

last night i watch again monster cause suddenly i miss go eun act very much,and she really good on here as well,and up until now i still can believe theres some people say she cant act,i guess hater will always be arround hmmm...

As for gong yoo,first i watch him (off course hehehe) on cp,but silenced is the one that make me fall for his acting,and the history why and how the movie came alive make me more admire him.

Ah.....i miss this two talented person...

• Like 12

4 hours ago, NRGchick said:

Unfortunately I haven't watched Age of Shadows yet. Waiting for it to be available on itunes at least. 

@NRGchick  see spoiler if you don't mind something i share about how GY felt about the scene:

Spoiler

its a very heavy movie, that kind that i think GY liked to be involved in. he did mentioned he himself was starstruck in one scene when he has to face a very heavy scene where the other 2 awesome senior stars, Song Kang Ho ( he respected SKH a great deal), and Lee Byung hyun.. that very scene, they (lead by LBH himself ask GY to be the middle man to presuade SKH to be a spy, double spy whatever) to infiltrate the richard simmons.) the Drinking Wine dinner is not a simple drink alot. its a physiological warefare, to win hearts , to melt your hearts, to make you felt patriotic enough to finally meet the Rebel-heads, that surprised awesome-ness factor that can just suddenly engulf you enough to feel that patriotism to change side to join the rebel.... that scene GY who was already respected SKH, signed on the movie just to be able to star along side with these Giants in movie world...
GY mentioned in some chinese reports, that he felt awed.
(okay, nuff leaking spoiler)
i think this was his favourite moment, and i think GY deserved a nomination at least for this movie, even if not winning somehting for it, its ways better than Train to Busan to me.
new-stills-for-the-Korean-movie-quot-The

411949_103.jpg

behind this sneer, you should have no idea how much he fear to lost the battle of wit and courage, to win that one spy his side cannot lose. a very diff GY from Goblin.

http://www.tnp.sg/entertainment/movies/he-hopes-put-korean-films-global-spotlight

"It is the scene where (our three characters)... were having a drink together. Lee sat on my left, and Song was on my right. I wondered will there be any chance like that again. To be between the two acclaimed actors was such an honour. I wondered if my younger colleagues will see me that way when I get to Song and Lee's level."
GY's scene that he treasured very much, star-struck in fact. Being GY can also be star-struck you know?!

he need to go back to this kind of movie.... its time he bag some kind of acting award, those One Fine Day and Coffee Prince that he won, was from MBC itself.. when the Station who aired the drama hand you the acting award, say MBC who deliever Coffee Prince hand him the Excellent Actor award, its still not so much of a BIG DEAL in Kdramaland... But say if it is not from MBC but from Baesang Art or Korean Drama Awards... etc. then it is BIG_HUGE deal.
what we wanted to see, if he got lauded not from MBC, TvN, KBS... these kind of In-house drama Awards, but the Exterior Awards that include all dramas from KBS/SBS/MBC/TvN alikes.... if he gotten an Award from these kind of Award Show... that is what will make GongYoo himself very satisfied. At least being a 37 years old, i think this should be what he is looking at, some project that test his limits. Goblin may just do that, beat KBS / SBS / MBC... at least at Baesang or Korean Drama ... who knows.
why he kept taking Movies challenges, because the plot, the scales are wider... the character harder to deliver... and if he can do it, Baeksang Art, Blue Dragon Film Awards, Grand Bell Awards, APAN Stars awards, Buil Award, Asian Film... at least been nominated is not difficult.

Gongyoo need a good script now. he is not lacking of talent.

watch out for 11th Asian Film award, at 21st March, at Hong Kong, GY's Train to Busan is nominated for Best Actor : Train to Busan: Gong Yoo.
but i still think Age of Shadow should be the one propel him to international limelight! (that is to say, to those who didnt care about Goblin.)

• Like 11

8 hours ago, NRGchick said:

What she says makes me happy as a woman. We come in all shapes and sizes and definitely need to feel comfortable in our own skin, no matter how difficult it may be. 

"Women are beautiful just by existing. I think there's a beauty to every age that's so clear. You get a rock and then cut it again and again to make it a shiny jewel, and I think the process women go through as they age is so beautiful."  Kim Go Eun (Elle 2017)

I'm quite late to join the party~~ I'm just so happy to see any news about Goeun after all the silence and her ninja mode.

I love how insightful she is, especially at the age where women in her industry will beat themselves up and try to fit in the public opinion. Her words don't seem to come from a 25 y/o with only 5 years of experience in the business, but I'm glad that she knows how to appreciate herself early (do I even make sense lol).

"I have something I hope for myself, and it's that I'm always a healthy mindset. It's actually hard to keep" This statement really comes from her experience I guess. It's the same way as saying that "Yes, all the bashing hurts", but then she continues on what makes women beautiful and I feel that this is her telling off the hater in a sophisticated way that

1) She dgaf,

2) You're beautiful too

After reading this interview (I hope there are more of it), I find her shines even brighter than Euntak.

85d533e7c04c99845e38bf58680bc007.jpg

(I really think she deletes her guam photos because of the stalkers not the hate comments)

I want to see both GY and GE in some high-class good movies so that they can go to chungmuro tgt, or maybe to Cannes ??? (if dispatch gong to catch them, Cannes is such a good place to  get caught *evilme *puredelusion) Also, GY hasn't done any interview after all the photoshoots??

Sorry for my nonsense, it's too early to type in here *goingbacktomyward

• Like 17

@sooyoungdaebak, thanks so much for the video you posted. But I've been finding some  doppelgänger features some Koreans have. KGE has an idol look alike and now I found this one other actress that semi looks like her too.

Check the spoiler tag. I hate to burst bubbles but, I'm not sure if KGE made a cameo in Age of Shadows. The girl Park So Dam is in Cinderella and 4 Knights and she sounds like the girl in the clip provided by @sooyoungdaebak

This is the actress that looks like KGE, except for her chin, ears, lips and teeth: Park So Dam 

Spoiler

Edited by pnaysurfer84
additional comments
  • Like 6

27 minutes ago, ghosthunt said:

Me three, let us be silly together! Hahahaha

I want him for Go Eun only :blush:

Goblin_E18_mp4_5.gif

Did someone wanted to make bae jealous? #PuttingOnDeluluGlasses - seems to me it worked a little :lol: <that Go Eun double blink hahaha :heart:>

Me four hahaha and the way he explain it after that is so cute..i got big smile on my face when see this bts part kekeke

#sorrymodsforquotinggif

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, ghosthunt said:

Goblin_E18_mp4_5.gif

Did someone wanted to make bae jealous? #PuttingOnDeluluGlasses - seems to me it worked a little :lol: <that Go Eun double blink hahaha :heart:>

Can I be the fifth?? I think she's jealous... During the presscon she said that GY not giving her compliment,,,

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, cristala said:

Can I be the fifth?? I think she's jealous... During the presscon she said that GY not giving her compliment,,,

ahhh and he got the same ekspresion(or i must say vibe?) with the one when he explain that old drama soundtrack,checking her face like no one else there wkekeke #backtomydelulucorner #itsrainsomuchtodaymakemissthemevenmore

• Like 4

On 2/20/2017 at 4:19 PM, Donut Baekie said:

omg i miss this kind of post... miss the lively and fun this thread.. please post a lot of shintak or gonggo cute gif so that my boring day in this office will end up me smiling...

Don't worry..Say no more! Hehe..I need a goblin motivation too. We are lucky, Goblin has many amazing scenes. We could make tons of gifs from there :wub: Thanks for the photo essay. I miss them freaking much

Today's dose, I'm still squealing over Euntak's confession..:blush:

DPRtTs9.gif

• Like 22

Just for fun and because I really miss our OTP on the screen together, that's why I made this Fan Fiction Convo between them and just for this thread.

I just imagined that they are having  this kind of scenario/conversation  everytime she's receiving all those hateful comments.:wub:

Note:Not a pro in editing though so I apologize in advance and  If you found  this video harmful for  our OTP or you kind of offended with it, just DM me and I will take it down.

Anyway  enjoy watching.:lol:

• Like 12

8 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@deara haha. no, not really silly. in fact about 4 of the movies that i watched acted by GY, all are not romance genre.

Silenced : melodrama , serious movie on fighting for sexually abused teens by the perverted teachers, need not skinship, between him and the charity worker girl also just appreciation.
The Suspected: Thriller about North / South Korea spies and clearing his name after being framed. need no skinship, between him and the female lead maybe just very good admiration as in friendship.
Train to Busan: Horror. need no skinship. ex-wife is barely there for any real interaction.
Age of Shadows: Spies thriller. supposed to have kissing scene. but the romance is down-played suggested by GY himself. no skinship.

That exactly what i thought, a lots action or thriller movies without skinship or kissing and a lots of it only an actors without actress lol :lol: and hopely can work together with Kim Go Eun too. :blush:

@ghosthunt yes chingu you can join in and lets being silly together lmao! :joy:

@sooyoungdaebak thank you dear! :heart: if i'm president i'll make monday a holiday too lol

3 hours ago, ghosthunt said:

Goblin_E18_mp4_5.gif

Hahaha! When i first watch it, i was think ftw he said that, ah now i understand why..... he's trying to make her jealous. Good thing, DongWook was explain the situation so no misunderstanding for viewer and YoInna lol :joy: 

• Like 6