[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

Hello.ive been a silent reader of this thread for quite awhile.signup soompi account just because I want to shower all the contributor posts with likes. It so sad now that things turn out this way.damn you irresponsible ig shippers. Oops.can I curse here? I don't really familiar with the forum rules & regulations.sorry mod.

I'm also aware that some of the ig steal the spazzing idea that you guys have been discussed here and act like they know everything about our precious otp.urghhh...so annoying.

I do hope, things will get back to it used to be. Fun and healthy thread. Meanwhile, thanks to active members of this thread. You guys are awesome.i love all the gifs, the spazz, the pics,the vids.Everything.I will not leave this ship. Stay strong everyone. 

#bearesponsibleshipper #shipwithdignity
#imsoreadyforalonghaulshippingbusiness

• Like 20

46 minutes ago, molybdenum said:

I guess I'll share a bit of happy news (idk how happy is this).. So my friend and I read the knetz hate comments on her insta, and my friend who knows a bit of Korean said that not all of them are hating and they are more like debating. Also, the comments look a lot but they are actually posted by the same users. Yeah I counted, I can safely say the users are less than 12 people. My point is that GE is not under fire, but of course regardless of the number, hate comments will hurt. Also, I remember that in allkpop article about the selca hate comment, one knetz said that the haters do not represent public opinion about her, in fact she's actually well-liked in Korea. So yeah I guess we can be assured that she's well I guess.

Also another possible hope,  I used to subscribe to Elle  magazine (not the Korean one), and normally they will release some of the photoshoots one month before the magazine release so I guess we can hopefully see her photoshoot soon :)

Honestly, I don't know that shipping business would be this bloody, and this is my first ever ship, so I'll stay until it reaches Antarctica. This is sad, isn't it funny shippers have to go underground in their own paradise? But I'm glad that people here are bunch of logical shippers compare to some shippers out there. I guess they need to go to mental hospital more than us.

Lastly virtual hugs to all of you

663685c4684574314fb2b19c96eb56d7.jpg

a sad business indeed. (fan art credit to owner)

comments are mostly Knets GY fans and GE fans exchanging words with each other..mostly GY fans are annoyed seeing the news that their oppa is dating her when in fact she has a bf.. one even commented that she saw in IG hashtag that someone posted about the dating thingy.. GE fans are merely protecting her because some fans are really commenting below the belt calling her a cheater..those positive comments are from her fans.. 

• Like 14

Us trying to protect KGE

giphy.gif

If there are any contributors on here with a IG fan page that can help, please PM me. I'd like to spread the message for this and would absolutely appreciate your help in this matter!

@cristala Thank you for the explanation :)) I can't even be mad at those GY's fans. I can understand their rationale. Of course they wouldn't want their oppa to be a third-party in someone else relationship. Although, it's a shame that they easily believe a mere dating rumour from a highly unreliable source. For now, I'm going to take it as a good news. At least, those hating are not from general knetz, and we know that GE has some knets fans who are ready to defend her :) #ImmabeaspositiveasEuntak

Now her insta is flooded with positive comments again yayy (I can't understand Korean but I see the hearts and smiley faces).

To those ig  shipping maniacs, if you're still dare to come here and are reading this,

There is a limit to stupidity.

stop crossing the boundary.

WxzEq.gif

(Actually this is my reaction to those haters too) #justabitbipolar

• Like 17

holy moly....*sigh*

I'm not gonna comment on those stupid IG user coz u girls already said what i want to say, shame on them really. i just hope they will stop harrasing KGE and just ship our couple in a good way, tho i doubt it.

@pnaysurfer84 i'm gonna miss ur post here :( but i understand. take your time and i hope to see u again soon, or when the award night :)

@NRGchick tho i'm late but Physic of Love will always be one of my fave scene. the music, their acting, and the scenery/view from Quebec. bowdown to writer and PD.

fiuuh....

tumblr_oi17nsK3KA1r3hugwo1_500.gif

GongGo looking at you nicely

00130420.jpg

• Like 17

Let's support GY and KGE without bothering their management and friends.. We are free to like their posts but  we should refrain from asking them personal questions.. I understand we all want them to be together for real however we should also know our limits..

• Like 20

That is one brilliant post @ahpheng . Daebak! Im humbly think popular IG like yours or gongyooxgoeun who could reach more audience can educate them with #shipwithdignityandrespect thing. :D It does not apply to our beloved otp only.It's also relevant to other ship I think.

• Like 10

Hello! Probably my last post in this thread. Life is catching up unfortunately and I have to focus on more important things.  It's been wonderful being here with you guys. Thanks for being such sensible shippers.  Shipping is supposed to be fun and innocent. When it isn't,  it becomes something toxic, which we all don't need in our lives  Never let pride ruin a good thing.  Till next time!

• Like 20

I am having a great time reading this thread... It is sad that this ship is facing a crisis now due to irresponsible IG users.

@JaneyBae, @sooyoungdaebak, @pnaysurfer84, @madmonika , @ghosthuntand others, thank you for sharing so much precious time with your postings, gifs, sharing insights etc..You gals are great!  In times of turbulence, we need to stand united to protect this ship. Let's pray hard that this ship will reach the final destination safe and sound..even though there might be obstacles ahead in the future

When Eun Tak is facing life threatening situation, Kim Shin is there to save the day. When Kim Shin broke down after losing Grandpa, Eun Tak is there to console him... In time of crisis, let me give you gals a very BIG HUG!!... It's ok... we will brave the storm together...

It has been a month since Goblin ended.. Till now, I still couldn't find any new dramas that attracts my heart and soul such as Goblin. I've rewatched Goblin over and over again....

I am looking forward for the awards event in March. Hope this current negative news will not stop our GongGo couple from attending this ceremony..

Does anyone in this thread have any idea what is the content of the Goblin novel? Does it contain any photos that not published in the photo essay? I can't find much info about this novel in English....

By the way, in forums, there quite a number of words used often but I am not really sure of the meaning.. Could someone enlighten me?

CF =  commercial film??

OTP -

ikr -

@Ahpheng- It was fun reading your comic strips..

Thank you all... 

• Like 10