[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

4 minutes ago, Donut Baekie said:

omg i remember giving some advice to this Samantha girl saying how she should stop insult KGE boy fren or maybe already become her ex(who's know).. i said if she want to ship GongGo.. do it more maturely..not insulting other people but she tagging & then forcing KGE to do what she want(forcing KGE to date GY instead & said that old man not deserve KGE).. she even delete my comment who gave some advice to her.. i'm more curious why those kind of acc can get a lot of followers.. wow.. 

Spoiler

It seems most of the followers of these IGers are from the same country. And it seems that people from this country has a very very high IG user base and many times they are speaking in their own language.

They tend to be very hardcore shippers not just on gonggo but other OTPS as well. I'd realised this since sscp. They would get really over the top and starting some sort of “circling” games like photohunt, or excessively crazily tagging / stalking the OTP's friends on IG. I remembered back in ss days those crazy shippers kept “interrogating” the otp's friends on IG whenever they uploaded a pic (which most of the time the pics had nothing to do with the OTP at all). 

What amazed me was that i  even saw edited “family” photos of MLFTS otp from these kind of hardcore shippers even tho the leading lady is already married n with kid.

And these people had lots of fun themselves, they are not real shippers but just bunch of mentals who enjoys their own imagination and being so fulfilling thinking they had found traces n pieces of “imaginary evidence”.

My apology on generalizing.. Just saying what i'd seen that's all. Im just very very mad!!!

:(:(:( 

• Like 15

@cristala i know right,i always hate the bashing on the net,especially when she acctually didnt do nothing at all,imagine how she feel when suddenly got notice on her instagram and when she open it she read those hatefull coment and she dont know why she get it.

no one deserve this kind treatment,no matters who she is,cause in the end we know little about her life

@NRGchick this is why i love this thread is like heaven in shippers paradise where all we want just the best for our couple no matter who they endded up with,we didnt push them but sincerely praying for both of them together,we having fun without burdening them,we adore and love them individually since the beginning and more loving them when they together.

@ghosthunt i am gonna pray for this to so that ignorant ig shippers can move on so our couple can have their peace and focus on their next project (and on each other)

#bighugforallunnies/dongsaengwarriors in here bless for all your big heart

• Like 10

I hope your. Happy now after all the mess you've done.. GY fans are attacking GE on her IG...and now GY and GE fans are fighting each other.. Tell your leader to post more!!! Keep lurking and copying here then post for your follower!! God bless your immatured brain!!

• Like 3

I've asked #KoreanSpoilers to take down my collage. I DON'T appreciate anyone take my post out of context or just for fun sake (or for attention.) 

PS: What's posted here should remain here for other sensible shippers to enjoy. It sucks to see these 13yo on IG creating such big mess and knetz bashing KGE as we speak. In NO WAY or the other, WE ON SOOMPI are a part of causing so much hatred to GE or GY. We on Soompi ship them responsibly and with dignity. Respect the rules we have here. 

• Like 18

I'm hurting for Kim Go Eun Eonsshi she don't deserve all the hate  from knetz,:bawling:I wonder if those IG shippers know what they're doing or  are they really her real fan just like the people in this thread  that are so passionate and  always protect both Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eunsshi or they just want to gain attention, they don't even know that what they are doing caused negative effect to Kim Go Eunsshi.I feel like Gong Yoo oppa and Kim Go Eun sshi have a  lot  of scheduled project together but because of those false report and  irresponsible shipping they can't do anything together:wacko::bawling:

@janeybae thank you for creating this  healthy thread, this thread is the reason why I created an account, I never ship any kdrama couple before but I have faith in both Gong Yoo oppa and Kim Go Eun Eonni not just because they look good together(or hoping they marry each other someday! #delulumind), but because I respect and adore them as a person and there individual career.:wub:

@soyoungdaebak your gifs are my dailydose to face the "real world" (hahaha my mom always asked me   if I'm okay 'cause just can't stop laughing and squeeling everytime I saw your amazing talent of creating those gifs,she thought Im crazy:D)

I know I'm popping out of nowhere hahaha , I can't help it,I just want to say how  amazing and lovely you are guys , I'm with you all through out even in hell for shipping tand protecting this two:angry:

• Like 13

I feel so violated. I would come here in the morning before I left for work to start my day off on a good note. You all here post such lovely things it's always uplifting and puts a smile on my face. Now I come back here to see  these immature 바보 ruining our paradise. This is so sad.

To all of you ruining all the fun, I'm so disappointed.

disappointed%20shin_zpsk0cw2qko.gif

• Like 24

I'm so close to cursing out some people on IG, as it stands I'm super annoyed by people posting stuff from here on IG but I'm legit mad at the abuse that GE has to endure because of these idiots. I'm gonna need their agencies to be like some of those other agencies and start suing people for defamation over the dumb richard simmons that they are doing on IG, they'll be able to find them very easily because they tag them in all their foolishness. It's like people forget that shipping is supposed to be fun and unobtrusive to the people that we are shipping. These fools need to remember that the first rule in life and shipping is 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 15

suddenly hopping GY take a good rest and choose his next project wisely, don't choose Rom-Com , just return to Age of Shadows or Silence that kind of superb movies is better for him. some more its time he get some real Actor-Awards in movie world.
see the following Rumours not proven, but will treat as fact- kind of report.
http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/27031/20170215/lee-min-ho-gong-yoo-news-suzy-bae-boyfriend-goblin-actor-to-work-together-in-city-hunter-2-with-park-shin-hye-rumors.htm

Lee Min-ho, Gong Yoo News: Suzy Bae’s Boyfriend, ‘Goblin’ Actor To Work Together In ‘City Hunter 2’ With Park Shin Hye? [RUMORS]

(GY, don't take that project, let is pass... need not engage in another ships-fighting, and the other two casts LMH and PSH already has their own supposed gf and bf (whether break up or not, or whether underground or not). this CH2 will be another dangerous ground for fighting. GY , don't take Season 2 of another successful season1-remark, esp Season 2 is not a good choice, if the Season 1 was done by someone else. GY will end up as Rival Third party to fight for girl with the Main lead. i don't like GY take on Season2 of other drama.)
so yes, lets hope that report remains a RUMOURS.

ok, add-on/edit:
found this, i think can confirm that above report are just speculation, and hope our Goblin fans don't circulate as facts. because in another reports, GY agent saying he will take a good rest from Mid-March from big project, and may not even return for Train TBusan2. so lets pray to God that GY choose next project as some big thriller or big mel0-drama, for acting-skill testing thing like Age of Shadows or Silence, need not go into Romance or Rom-Thrill. see reoirt below:
http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/27239/20170218/gong-yoo-go-vacation-mid-march.htm

Gong Yoo To Go On Vacation Mid-March

"Currently, Gong Yoo is extremely busy filming for commercials," Koreaboo quoted the insider as saying. "We think he will be taking a break away from schedules from mid-March and onwards."

The insider also added that the actor will use this opportunity to determine what he wants to do next.
"He will be evaluating all scenarios regarding his next work during that time. His next work is most likely going to be a movie rather than a drama," said the insider."

(so, CH2 reports is NOT TRUE>)

• Like 11

It's been good fun in this GongGo thread, y'all and it has been a pleasure to be in the same rollercoaster ride (of emotions) with everyone. I'm not abandoning ship but I'm just taking a rest from all the drama. I'll miss you all. I'm just a DM away. Peace out friends! 

• Like 12

52 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

It's been good fun in this GongGo thread, y'all and it has been a pleasure to be in the same rollercoaster ride (of emotions) with everyone. I'm not abandoning ship but I'm just taking a rest from all the drama. I'll miss you all. I'm just a DM away. Peace out friends! 

@pnaysurfer84 see u at another drama maybe, God Bless. and maybe when TvN award comes (if there is any) we can come here back to this thread or that Goblin main thread to swoon over they winning awards?
as for GongGo couple, right now we have no evidence at all about both of them, jsut well wishing on our parts, say if the ship don't sail and they go on apart on their life, we will be so sad, but this ship thread did shined and we thank actor GY and GE for allowing us to dream and hope :

"Every moment i spent with this Shipper-thread .. shined.
because the shipping was fun, and the Couple is Fun.
because the shipping was not fun (when haters ruined it), but the couple still fun.
yet the shipping chingus here were good enough even in dire days, i loved every moment of it.
No matter what happens, it is Not Kim GoEun's or GongYoo's faults.
no matter whether they be together in the end or not together, it is not GoEun's fault."

“Every moment I spent with you… shined. Because the weather was good, because the weather was bad and because the weather was good enough. I loved every moment of it. No matter what happens, it is not your fault!” -Kim Shin-

God Bless you. for some who will be leaving soon . see u at another thread.

• Like 18

Like @pnaysurfer84 I'll just rest from the drama, and I can't bear but think of how these insane IG shipper accounts could ship a couple for their own enjoyment without thinking of how will their posts going to affect the actors themselves especially GE. i'll miss you all guys especially the OG members to mention a few, @NRGchick @sooyoungdaebak @pnaysurfer84 @seasonsoftheheart32 and lastly our ship captain, @JaneyBae thank you so much :heart:

• Like 13