[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

Love all the insights you guys! I started to doubt again sigh, but reading all of your post sure make me feel fluffy inside again! <3 I'm just afraid that we could be over reading into those two relationships. A. being that Go Eun is loyal so it's hard thinking she'll dump her current bf because of an onscreen chemistry with her  co-star. And B. Gong Yoo is really good at creating chemistry with his co-stars anyways..so she wouldn't be a special case? BUT I SHALL NOT FEAR. As looking at his past costars he did keep some distance, and with Go Eun he is so much more youthful and shy when it comes to her. He is definitely crushing! (Please let them be real). Please enlighten me more with your lovely positive posts! (제발) ㅜ.ㅜ

• Like 14

23 minutes ago, rm1ok said:

Love all the insights you guys! I started to doubt again sigh, but reading all of your post sure make me feel fluffy inside again! <3 I'm just afraid that we could be over reading into those two relationships. A. being that Go Eun is loyal so it's hard thinking she'll dump her current bf because of an onscreen chemistry with her  co-star. And B. Gong Yoo is really good at creating chemistry with his co-stars anyways..so she wouldn't be a special case? BUT I SHALL NOT FEAR. As looking at his past costars he did keep some distance, and with Go Eun he is so much more youthful and shy when it comes to her. He is definitely crushing! (Please let them be real). Please enlighten me more with your lovely positive posts! (제발) ㅜ.ㅜ

We're in the same boat @rm1ok though I'm less optimistic than you. That post about Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo is really sobering, as far I'm concerned anyway. Logic tells me not to nitpick and overinterpret. 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, yonjo said:

We're in the same boat @rm1ok though I'm less optimistic than you. That post about Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo is really sobering, as far I'm concerned anyway. Logic tells me not to nitpick and overinterpret. 

59 minutes ago, rm1ok said:

I was also in doubt, my feeling about this ship is always up and down .. and continuously like that..

when I first join this ship (and this is my first time ever shipping a celebrity couple) I didn't realize how this is can be really sometimes exhausting and hard..

@mikenham thanks for posting about GY with LMJ in BTS. That showed how he is really a playfull person, keep teasing his co-star. That is why also once JDY mentioned in Guerilla date that his girl friend must be fed up by him. I guess this is how he always treated his co-star.

But the difference are, in BIG BTS you can never once see honey dripping from his eyes, that gaze that GY gave to GE when they are talking, how soft he spoke to her,.. i don't think he do that to other co star

During the press con, how GY care about GE (spoke for her and tell the media it was a bless to work with KGE) did he ever done that to anyone before? i dont think he did (cmiiw)

One of GY interview, I think the one in a train and he was wearing a sunglasses haha, he mentioned that there are always feeling developed everytime working with his co-star but the feeling is not that big.

But I think this time, in Goblin with KGE, the feeling has developed to become THAT big that even GY barely couldn't contain himself...

#delulumode in full speed

• Like 24

On 2/4/2017 at 11:04 PM, spikey constantine said:

@madmonika I've watched the ep with sub already. I thought he was saying 'sleep'. LOL. But 'let's dance the cha cha cha' after mentioning bed is so naughty. Or it's just my mind is dirty minded. Lmao :lol:

Oh em gee!  It's like saying "dancing in the sheets" as in bedsheets.  Which means doing the deed just like the birds and the bees.  Naughty Goblin!

The hermit man definitely came fully loaded with his charms, his wit, his honey dripping gaze and soft voice reserved just for her.  He didn't leave anything on the table when it comes to her.

Go Eun didn't stand a chance.  If she did have a boyfriend when they first started shooting the drama, she definitely have a different one now or on her way to having a different one.

• Like 11

Thank you @mikenham for your comparison. im not GY fans before Goblin so i can't compare GY with other costars. But after read your comparison i hope GYxGE could do CF or even a concert together. but i guess its just my wish because i don't think GE management will allow that :unsure:

• Like 7

When in doubt, watch Goblin BTS and GY saying sweet nothings to KGE and honey dripping from his eyes. I believe shipping is a long haul. Been a shipper for a third time and my 2nd ship is sailing in smooth seas. Male lead from previous ship had a movie premiere and his female costar attended said premiere. Shippers were delighted in her support of his first movie. This is me wishing that when GY has a new movie, KGE will be at the premiere, smiling on the red carpet as well and GY at hers. 

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, Donut Baekie said:

@spikey constantine 

@inna75

@marjwarren23

@maryofbethany

@lorac529

Thank you so much you guys :wub: who wish for my interview goes smoothly.. i love you GongGo family... and in fact it did went well although i'm a little bit nervous...

tumblr_ok4snvKNLX1v0708vo2_500.gif 

but the great news it I GOT THE JOB!!!!! yeayy!!!! 

tumblr_ok4snvKNLX1v0708vo1_500.gif

and my Bos AKA the doctor at my future work place is quite handsome and i think he is same age as gong yoo or a little bit younger than him..lol..

tumblr_ok4snvKNLX1v0708vo5_500.gif

And surprising i'm the youngest at there :D

tumblr_ojs1ryuL8J1w0iziro6_250.gif 

And once again TQ so much for those who pray that my interview went well.. muahh

tumblr_ojeua0O0KR1v0708vo1_500.gif 

Congratulations!  Happy for you Chingu 

• Like 5

Congrats @Donut Baekie!! Ommo, so your boss is handsome and GY's age?! Girl, that is awesome! I wouldn't miss work if I have a handsome boss...kekeke. 

Hang in there, shippers!! We are all in this together. Let's not give up too soon. Someone, somewhere out there will see them soon. Kyaaa Dispatch, do your job!!! 

#BipolarsUnite #Cheers #ShipIsSailingSmoothly 

• Like 13

http://www.hancinema.net/bridal-fashions-get-simpler-more-individual-102959.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Bridal Fashions Get Simpler, More Individual

photo815621.jpg

Bridal fashions are getting simpler and more individualistic thanks to the stars of screen and stage.

Actress Kim Tae-hee surprised label addicts when she wore a custom-tailored mini dress to her wedding to K-pop superstar Rain in Seoul on Jan. 19. Kim, who majored in clothing and textiles at Seoul National University, designed the dress herself.

Just two days later, in the final episode of hit tvN soap "Goblin", stars Gong Yoo and Kim Go-eun-I got married in a small ceremony in a garden full of buckwheat flowers. The bride wore a simple dress that came down to the ankles and no veil, and just had a floral crown and a bouquet.

The trend began a few years ago, when celebrities like Lee Hyori and Lee Na-young opted for smaller, simpler festivities rather than the overblown fairy-tale number of the popular imagination. Wedding industry insiders expect Kim's mini dress to catch on big time.

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/02/04/2017020400385.html

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

http://www.hancinema.net/bridal-fashions-get-simpler-more-individual-102959.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Bridal Fashions Get Simpler, More Individual

photo815621.jpg

Bridal fashions are getting simpler and more individualistic thanks to the stars of screen and stage.

Actress Kim Tae-hee surprised label addicts when she wore a custom-tailored mini dress to her wedding to K-pop superstar Rain in Seoul on Jan. 19. Kim, who majored in clothing and textiles at Seoul National University, designed the dress herself.

Just two days later, in the final episode of hit tvN soap "Goblin", stars Gong Yoo and Kim Go-eun-I got married in a small ceremony in a garden full of buckwheat flowers. The bride wore a simple dress that came down to the ankles and no veil, and just had a floral crown and a bouquet.

The trend began a few years ago, when celebrities like Lee Hyori and Lee Na-young opted for smaller, simpler festivities rather than the overblown fairy-tale number of the popular imagination. Wedding industry insiders expect Kim's mini dress to catch on big time.

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/02/04/2017020400385.html

i already read this on twitter two days ago, but i forgot to put in here..ehhehehee

I wish, GE and GY will be the next KTH and Rain, and use this simple wedding dress..#praytogether

• Like 13

Shipping is a long term commitment. There might be periods of silence, there will be times when GY and KGE will act in movies or dramas with other people, but you have to keep the faith. 

My SoGong has been silent for over 4 years but we are still shipping them! 

Until the day when one party announces their wedding (even if it's to other people), we continue to hope. 

tIrnO2.gif

@Donut Baekie Congrats!

• Like 20

2 hours ago, Donut Baekie said:

@spikey constantine 

@inna75

@marjwarren23

@maryofbethany

@lorac529

Thank you so much you guys :wub: who wish for my interview goes smoothly.. i love you GongGo family... and in fact it did went well although i'm a little bit nervous...

but the great news it I GOT THE JOB!!!!! yeayy!!!! 

and my Bos AKA the doctor at my future work place is quite handsome and i think he is same age as gong yoo or a little bit younger than him..lol..

And surprising i'm the youngest at there 

And once again TQ so much for those who pray that my interview went well.. muahh

Congrat for your new job! goodluck with your new Work environment and new colleagues! :)

• Like 6

When I first got into K-dramas I was always like why do they use the names of the actors instead of their character's name. After it was explained to me I was like okay, but that's still weird. Sometimes though, that practice give us something that is pure gold like that article. I mean, come on, it's like I just read about their actual wedding. Bless KGE for posting that picture, posted side by side with Rain and KTH it looks even more like a wedding picture. 

These days I'm waiting for news of/from them like 

Spoiler

MFW+Waiting+for+Book+2_681a28_4038782.gi

• Like 7